Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Temptation

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
i see a simple equation , having researched nothing much has changed satan using the very same strategy as was used in the garden

Are you sure God said,

yes we,re sure he even sent his only begotten son.

another temptation , false promise you shall become as Gods

so to disobey ignore Gods command , will lead to being awakened,

where have i heard this before.

so we can believe, trust follow Jesus.

into truth life real enlightenment

or we can believe satans deception,

that come in all sizes and packages, some look and sound

very tempting

but will end in spiritual death and separation.

johnny

or we can believe satans deception,

that come in all sizes and packages, some look and sound

very tempting

but will end in spiritual death and separation.

johnny

for me temptation starts from the eyes , so i really pray that my eyes will just focus on what God wanted me to see ( like a penguin ):yes . What appears to be a harmless glance can turn to sin sometimes....

for me temptation starts from the eyes , so i really pray that my eyes will just focus on what God wanted me to see ( like a penguin ):yes . What appears to be a harmless glance can turn to sin sometimes....

Yes and sometimes i really do believe the for most like Jesus said if "One of your eyes get you to sin then cut it out, and if both are causing you to sin the cut them both out" cause the punishment in hell is wayy worse then what you would suffer having no eyes on earth :thumbsup

Back