Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[ Testimony ] Testimonies and repentance

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Moseme

We like to use big fancy words in church, but do we really understand what they mean?

In your own words, what does Repentance mean?
How is it lived out?
Do you know of a biblical example of what repentance looks like?
A little late but repentance in my opinion is coming to hate yourself and the world to the point where you no longer want to be yourself. Let me explain further.
When we were lost we were in rebellion against God. Every single time we put our desires before God. We were our own worst enemies and we were only concerned about our will. Then we were shown the truth about who we really are and unlike some people we decided that we did not want to hide from that reality. We sin because we are sinners, it is a condition that comes straight from our corrupted hearts and we now hate that heart. We hate the very core of our being. Repentance comes when we trust God to crucify our old heart and give us a new one making us a new creature. It is very hard to surrender your life to death trusting that in the process God will bring you out truly alive. But funny it is the Holy Spirit that reveals to us the truth of ourselves and who God is, how he views us, gives us the strength to have faith for this surrending of our lives and then does all the works baptising us into the Body of Christ and transforming us into new creatures. All we really have to do is surrender and let God do all the work. But even with the Spirit helping us surrender it is so hard of a task that the majority of us will not do it and will continue to try and "find our own way". We are our worst enemies.

And zachaias is a good example of repentance.

A little late but repentance in my opinion is coming to hate yourself and the world to the point where you no longer want to be yourself. Let me explain further.
When we were lost we were in rebellion against God. Every single time we put our desires before God. We were our own worst enemies and we were only concerned about our will. Then we were shown the truth about who we really are and unlike some people we decided that we did not want to hide from that reality. We sin because we are sinners, it is a condition that comes straight from our corrupted hearts and we now hate that heart. We hate the very core of our being. Repentance comes when we trust God to crucify our old heart and give us a new one making us a new creature. It is very hard to surrender your life to death trusting that in the process God will bring you out truly alive. But funny it is the Holy Spirit that reveals to us the truth of ourselves and who God is, how he views us, gives us the strength to have faith for this surrending of our lives and then does all the works baptising us into the Body of Christ and transforming us into new creatures. All we really have to do is surrender and let God do all the work. But even with the Spirit helping us surrender it is so hard of a task that the majority of us will not do it and will continue to try and "find our own way". We are our worst enemies.

And zachaias is a good example of repentance.
Hi and welcome to the site.
That's an interesting take. I suppose that could be the case for many. For me, I've never hated myself. Im 54 and don't ever recall hating myself. I've hated the situations I've put myself in many times, but I've never beat myself up over it because I knew in my heart my motives were good and I was doing the best I could. In many cases, I knew what not to do but I didn't know what to do. As a result, I repeated some of my mistakes. Not because I was defiant, but because I just didn't know any other way.

Imagine my surprise when I read Paul's word and he says "stop lying". Ok, simple enough. But then he said, "and tell the truth".

I didn't realize that keeping my mouth shut was just as guilty as lying. When I started telling the truth things in my life changed.

Hi and welcome to the site.
That's an interesting take. I suppose that could be the case for many. For me, I've never hated myself. Im 54 and don't ever recall hating myself. I've hated the situations I've put myself in many times, but I've never beat myself up over it because I knew in my heart my motives were good and I was doing the best I could. In many cases, I knew what not to do but I didn't know what to do. As a result, I repeated some of my mistakes. Not because I was defiant, but because I just didn't know any other way.

Imagine my surprise when I read Paul's word and he says "stop lying". Ok, simple enough. But then he said, "and tell the truth".

I didn't realize that keeping my mouth shut was just as guilty as lying. When I started telling the truth things in my life changed.
That is an interesting take itself. What motivated you from turning from your own sinful heart? Without an intense desire to abandon your old way of living there would be absolutely no desire to surrender your entire life to God and trust in his grace. So what motivated you into seeking repentance?

That is an interesting take itself. What motivated you from turning from your own sinful heart? Without an intense desire to abandon your old way of living there would be absolutely no desire to surrender your entire life to God and trust in his grace. So what motivated you into seeking repentance?
I was bounced from orphanages and foster homes as a young child, but from when I could remember, God set the desire in my heart to be a father. My inner man knew what it wanted, but I wasn't equiped outwardly to achieve it. Actually, my attempts at being a Father and a Husband failed miserably with my first marriage. Again, it wasn't for a lack of good intentions and trying my best. I simply didn't know how to be a good Father or Husband due mainly from my upbringing.

When I started to realize God's word could teach me how to be a good Father and Husband, I was eager to learn and implement. It wasn't because I hated my old self, but rather, I knew from trial what didn't work.

I was bounced from orphanages and foster homes as a young child, but from when I could remember, God set the desire in my heart to be a father. My inner man knew what it wanted, but I wasn't equiped outwardly to achieve it. Actually, my attempts at being a Father and a Husband failed miserably with my first marriage. Again, it wasn't for a lack of good intentions and trying my best. I simply didn't know how to be a good Father or Husband due mainly from my upbringing.

When I started to realize God's word could teach me how to be a good Father and Husband, I was eager to learn and implement. It wasn't because I hated my old self, but rather, I knew from trial what didn't work.
That's nice. However, I did not see the part in your testimony where you entered into a relationship with God. Could you please expound on that particular part? Because without a real relationship with God we just have empty religion. And sure religion can make life easier because they are good rules to follow. But it does nothing toward satisfying and fulfilling our soul that desperately needs that relationship with God. So please could you explain to me what motivated you so accept God's gift of a relationship?

That's nice. However, I did not see the part in your testimony where you entered into a relationship with God. Could you please expound on that particular part? Because without a real relationship with God we just have empty religion. And sure religion can make life easier because they are good rules to follow. But it does nothing toward satisfying and fulfilling our soul that desperately needs that relationship with God. So please could you explain to me what motivated you so accept God's gift of a relationship?
Sure,
I must have been 5 or 6 maybe when I was in the Catholic orphanage with my brother a very sweet Nun befriended me. Mind you, not all of them were nice. Her last be left a very deep impression on me.
The state didn't like the setup, so we were bounced from foster home to foster home for several years until the Orphanage completed building their small homes to house us. I was sexually molested at one of the prior foster homes and getting jerked from home to home causes detachment issues. You learn not to let anyone get close to you as a protective mechanism of self preservation.

Mid way through the 4th grade my Dad came back into the scene and he gained custody of me and my brother. The summer after 8th grade I ran away and lived on the streets where a pedophile took me in and met my physical needs in exchange for me meeting his. My brother got me out of that situation in the fall of the 9th grade and we moved in with my Mom and grandma. Grandma and my brother were the only two I allowed in my circle. Everyone else was kept at a distance.

I was put back in foster care and my Grandma passed away. I was devastated and at that time I was doing a lot of drugs to cope. I ended up in Juvenile for getting caught for stealing three cars and two burglaries. My fist time I did 30 days, the second time 1 year. I was a month from getting out and they let me out for Christmas. I got drunk and burglarized a place. I got sent to the institution for that one.

Getting kicked up was the best thing that ever happened to me. That's where a man named Ron Mize friended me and brought me to Christ. Ron accepted me for who I was and he told me about Jesus, and being locked up I had a lot of time to read the Bible.

The stories of Jesus just touched me. I felt like God understood me, and didn't judge me.

Lo, I will never leave or forsake you, even into the end of the age...

That wasn't my experience growing up, but I trusted Jesus and 40 years later Jesus has kept that promise. For a kid who didn't let anyone in, it was a big step letting Jesus in. But I did.

I still didn't feel right.... Ron told me I needed to be Baptized. I agreed after reading Acts 2 among other passages, but Acts 2 stuck. Ron got a judge to sign an order letting me out for 1 hour and I was baptized.

I was washed new and the Holy Spirit entered me at that very moment. It's nothing I can adequately articulate, but it was like a union between God and myself. It was a life commitment from both of us. It was supernatural.

Sure,
I must have been 5 or 6 maybe when I was in the Catholic orphanage with my brother a very sweet Nun befriended me. Mind you, not all of them were nice. Her last be left a very deep impression on me.
The state didn't like the setup, so we were bounced from foster home to foster home for several years until the Orphanage completed building their small homes to house us. I was sexually molested at one of the prior foster homes and getting jerked from home to home causes detachment issues. You learn not to let anyone get close to you as a protective mechanism of self preservation.

Mid way through the 4th grade my Dad came back into the scene and he gained custody of me and my brother. The summer after 8th grade I ran away and lived on the streets where a pedophile took me in and met my physical needs in exchange for me meeting his. My brother got me out of that situation in the fall of the 9th grade and we moved in with my Mom and grandma. Grandma and my brother were the only two I allowed in my circle. Everyone else was kept at a distance.

I was put back in foster care and my Grandma passed away. I was devastated and at that time I was doing a lot of drugs to cope. I ended up in Juvenile for getting caught for stealing three cars and two burglaries. My fist time I did 30 days, the second time 1 year. I was a month from getting out and they let me out for Christmas. I got drunk and burglarized a place. I got sent to the institution for that one.

Getting kicked up was the best thing that ever happened to me. That's where a man named Ron Mize friended me and brought me to Christ. Ron accepted me for who I was and he told me about Jesus, and being locked up I had a lot of time to read the Bible.

The stories of Jesus just touched me. I felt like God understood me, and didn't judge me.

That wasn't my experience growing up, but I trusted Jesus and 40 years later Jesus has kept that promise. For a kid who didn't let anyone in, it was a big step letting Jesus in. But I did.

I still didn't feel right.... Ron told me I needed to be Baptized. I agreed after reading Acts 2 among other passages, but Acts 2 stuck. Ron got a judge to sign an order letting me out for 1 hour and I was baptized.

I was washed new and the Holy Spirit entered me at that very moment. It's nothing I can adequately articulate, but it was like a union between God and myself. It was a life commitment from both of us. It was supernatural.
Just gobsmacked. I don't care whether you are Christian or not. That's a bloody nightmare childhood. You are a miracle to be still standing, after that Stove. Sorry for my childish antics on here. We don't agree on a lot of things but it doesn't matter. When I read something like this.
God Bless

Just gobsmacked. I don't care whether you are Christian or not. That's a bloody nightmare childhood. You are a miracle to be still standing, after that Stove. Sorry for my childish antics on here. We don't agree on a lot of things but it doesn't matter. When I read something like this.
God Bless
Heh, that's just skimming... It gets better, you ain't read nothing yet.

But it all gives glory to our God. It has shaped me into who I am and I think God's done a pretty good job shaping me.

It's shaped my theology as well. I don't put a huge focus on "Salvation" being a one time event. Moreso, I believe God is more in the line of transformation.

Sure,

That was an awesome testimony. Thank you. I feel as if I can somewhat relate to your story.

It was always my mom, brother, and I growing up. I wasnt in foster care and I was never molested but we were so incredibly poor. At one point homeless. Lights often off, often hiding behind couches when the landlord came for rent. The world taught me that I needed to put myself first and that I had to fight and decieve people for eveything that I got. And I was also a very smart kid. I view everyone as chess pieces, some were only pawns while others were knights and bishops, more important but still game pieces. I had alot of people fooled and all of this led to alot of pride. As far as God went I believed he existed because science pointed in his direction but I thought that I was smart enough to find my own way to avoid punishment without having to surrender. I thought I could deceive God. I later thought that I could become God but that's a long story. In the end I got a little crazy and set a fire burning down a house (another long story) and I also found myself locked up for 4 years. My first night I had a dream about an angel and heard the words I will never leave you nor forsake you. I was grateful but it still took 2 months of me reading to realize that I didnt have to try and trick God, I didnt have to be a good person, and I definitely could not see myself as a good person any longer. God loved me as a sinner and died for a sinner, and he offered his grace to a sinner. There was nothing left for me to do but accept it. And God had a way better plan for my life than I could ever come up with. I felt that I was like the prodigal son. No longer worried about my pride and content to just be a son. But God did not want a servant, he wanted a son.

But are you telling me that with the drugs and the burglaries, and all of the past pain, that you didnt hate yourself? Or more like hate your flesh which really up to that point was the same as who you were what with being a slave to it. You did hate the entire situation and feel a desperation that something had to change, maybe feel like the situation needed to change but most likely that you were the one who needed to be changed?

Sure,

:crying :sad :hug
Look at you now :)
You found love and accepted it, and learned to trust. You have many fruits of the Holy Spurit, and a wonderful role model.
Fantastic testimony. We certainly have ab amazing God zlove you Btother Jeff.

That was an awesome testimony. Thank you. I feel as if I can somewhat relate to your story.

It was always my mom, brother, and I growing up. I wasnt in foster care and I was never molested but we were so incredibly poor. At one point homeless. Lights often off, often hiding behind couches when the landlord came for rent. The world taught me that I needed to put myself first and that I had to fight and decieve people for eveything that I got. And I was also a very smart kid. I view everyone as chess pieces, some were only pawns while others were knights and bishops, more important but still game pieces. I had alot of people fooled and all of this led to alot of pride. As far as God went I believed he existed because science pointed in his direction but I thought that I was smart enough to find my own way to avoid punishment without having to surrender. I thought I could deceive God. I later thought that I could become God but that's a long story. In the end I got a little crazy and set a fire burning down a house (another long story) and I also found myself locked up for 4 years. My first night I had a dream about an angel and heard the words I will never leave you nor forsake you. I was grateful but it still took 2 months of me reading to realize that I didnt have to try and trick God, I didnt have to be a good person, and I definitely could not see myself as a good person any longer. God loved me as a sinner and died for a sinner, and he offered his grace to a sinner. There was nothing left for me to do but accept it. And God had a way better plan for my life than I could ever come up with. I felt that I was like the prodigal son. No longer worried about my pride and content to just be a son. But God did not want a servant, he wanted a son.

But are you telling me that with the drugs and the burglaries, and all of the past pain, that you didnt hate yourself? Or more like hate your flesh which really up to that point was the same as who you were what with being a slave to it. You did hate the entire situation and feel a desperation that something had to change, maybe feel like the situation needed to change but most likely that you were the one who needed to be changed?
First, what an amazing testimony. God is so good and it brings me great happiness reading how God is moving in your life.

As for myself, I've never hated myself and I wasn't a master of deception sure, I stole more than 4 cars etc. But they were just for fun. Often, we took them back. One car we took several times a week returning it every night. When I got caught, they wanted to charge me with 6 cars. They only caught me with 4 cars. They reduced it to 4 cars, but 2 were cars I didn't steal. I was very insistent that these 4 cars were the ones I stole.

I guess you could say I was an honest thief and I learned at a young age that I wasn't a good liar. At my Dad's, I remember getting a whopping for my wrong doings. 1 across the backside for whatever I did and 4 for lying. My Dad taught me that honesty was always best and lying always brought a stiffer penalty.

But no, I've never experienced what you experienced. If I did, those thoughts never took root.

I love the part in Exodus when Moses is talking to God and realizes God believes in him and cut off every excuse Moses had for not going to Egypt. Moses says, "If they ask who sent me, what name do I say"? God's reply was, "Tell them I AM sent you."

The proper understanding is this. " I will be who you need me to be".

With you, God knew what you needed and with me, He knew what I needed. He grew each of us differently because we are different.

Yet here we are rejoicing in the Lord. How great and awesome is our Lord.

First, what an amazing testimony. God is so good and it brings me great happiness reading how God is moving in your life.

As for myself, I've never hated myself and I wasn't a master of deception sure, I stole more than 4 cars etc. But they were just for fun. Often, we took them back. One car we took several times a week returning it every night. When I got caught, they wanted to charge me with 6 cars. They only caught me with 4 cars. They reduced it to 4 cars, but 2 were cars I didn't steal. I was very insistent that these 4 cars were the ones I stole.

I guess you could say I was an honest thief and I learned at a young age that I wasn't a good liar. At my Dad's, I remember getting a whopping for my wrong doings. 1 across the backside for whatever I did and 4 for lying. My Dad taught me that honesty was always best and lying always brought a stiffer penalty.

But no, I've never experienced what you experienced. If I did, those thoughts never took root.

I love the part in Exodus when Moses is talking to God and realizes God believes in him and cut off every excuse Moses had for not going to Egypt. Moses says, "If they ask who sent me, what name do I say"? God's reply was, "Tell them I AM sent you."

The proper understanding is this. " I will be who you need me to be".

With you, God knew what you needed and with me, He knew what I needed. He grew each of us differently because we are different.

Yet here we are rejoicing in the Lord. How great and awesome is our Lord.
You know that time locked up was the best time for me. I mean I know that I have a family now and I hate prison, but those years were. So much free time to just read. Everything around me was death and I knew it and so it wasn't a distraction. It caused me to trust even more in God. I remember before I got out a couple friends cornering me and asking me when I thought id get out. I had asked that question many times of God and his answer was always soon, even after a year it was soon. I didnt like it but that's the only answer that I had. They didn't like that answer either. One asked if I thought it was 3 months, the other suggested 1 month. I wanted to agree with the one month so bad but I couldn't. All I could say was soon. No one was happy but the next day I found out that I only had 2 weeks left. Imagine if I had agreed with the 1 month.

You know that time locked up was the best time for me. I mean I know that I have a family now and I hate prison, but those years were. So much free time to just read. Everything around me was death and I knew it and so it wasn't a distraction. It caused me to trust even more in God. I remember before I got out a couple friends cornering me and asking me when I thought id get out. I had asked that question many times of God and his answer was always soon, even after a year it was soon. I didnt like it but that's the only answer that I had. They didn't like that answer either. One asked if I thought it was 3 months, the other suggested 1 month. I wanted to agree with the one month so bad but I couldn't. All I could say was soon. No one was happy but the next day I found out that I only had 2 weeks left. Imagine if I had agreed with the 1 month.
I hear ya. Juvenile and the institution got me off the streets and someplace safe. Gods kept me from near death experiences several times. The road I was on wasn’t a good one, but I didn’t know any better at the time.

Like yourself, I had a lot of time to read. It really impacted my way of thinking even though I went wayward when I got out. I wish I would have had the support group when I got out, and going to church never once passed my thoughts till I was in my mid 20’s. Honestly, I knew Christians went to church, but I never really connected the church to Christianity. I know, it doesn’t make since. I was young and things don’t always make since when your young lol. Sometimes they don’t make sense when your older either lol!

My youth is pretty much a blur. I was sitting with my brother looking at old photos and we started creating a timeline. Neither of us can give accurate dates and we even discovered sometimes we were years off. Maybe it was the trauma, maybe it was the drugs. Maybe it was both. Who knows.

I have two step brothers that went to prison and another who died from a dirty needle. He was a very well to do heroin distributor. Made more money in a month that some make in a year. A month before he died he told his mom (my step mom) that he was either going to die or go to prison. I lead the prayers at his funeral and the best I could do was ask for mercy.

It sounds like your doing well and have tasted Gods goodness. How long have you been out of Prison and what church are you attending?
Jeff

I hear ya. Juvenile and the institution got me off the streets and someplace safe. Gods kept me from near death experiences several times. The road I was on wasn’t a good one, but I didn’t know any better at the time.

Like yourself, I had a lot of time to read. It really impacted my way of thinking even though I went wayward when I got out. I wish I would have had the support group when I got out, and going to church never once passed my thoughts till I was in my mid 20’s. Honestly, I knew Christians went to church, but I never really connected the church to Christianity. I know, it doesn’t make since. I was young and things don’t always make since when your young lol. Sometimes they don’t make sense when your older either lol!

My youth is pretty much a blur. I was sitting with my brother looking at old photos and we started creating a timeline. Neither of us can give accurate dates and we even discovered sometimes we were years off. Maybe it was the trauma, maybe it was the drugs. Maybe it was both. Who knows.

I have two step brothers that went to prison and another who died from a dirty needle. He was a very well to do heroin distributor. Made more money in a month that some make in a year. A month before he died he told his mom (my step mom) that he was either going to die or go to prison. I lead the prayers at his funeral and the best I could do was ask for mercy.

It sounds like your doing well and have tasted Gods goodness. How long have you been out of Prison and what church are you attending?
Jeff
I've been out about 6 years I think. I currently dont go to a church. We just moved to the area this year and this pandemic made churches shut down for a time. I still talk to a couple people from my old church on the regular basis. Visit them some. Just recently went on a vacation with one of the guys there.

But one of the things that I'm most grateful for from my time in prison was that it was just me and God and for 4 years I was able to learn about God without the hinderance of any denominational doctrine or church tradition.

I've been out about 6 years I think. I currently dont go to a church. We just moved to the area this year and this pandemic made churches shut down for a time. I still talk to a couple people from my old church on the regular basis. Visit them some. Just recently went on a vacation with one of the guys there.

But one of the things that I'm most grateful for from my time in prison was that it was just me and God and for 4 years I was able to learn about God without the hinderance of any denominational doctrine or church tradition.
I know EXACTLY what your talking about. Some churches can get stuck on their doctrines and loose focus on the gospel. Just remember though, God used those four years to equip you for what your doing today.

My first marriage did not work out because I didn’t put God first and it was hell. I’ve been married now for either 22 or 23 years. I’ve never been good at tracking time. God has really blessed us. My wife has legacy within the church of Christ so I married into that denomination. After 20 plus years, I just couldn’t do it anymore, but I had to wait for my wife to get there which happened last fall. We went to a non denominational church and they snapped her up quickly as a ember of the worship team. She has a beautiful voice.

When the pandemic hit, our church shut down and zoom just didn’t do it for us and we ended up at another church that never shut down. They were a bit free spirited, especially coming from a very conservative church. But we fell in love with these people and we know God put us here. We’re absolutely loving it. My wife loves to play her guitar and bought me the Bass in my profile for Christmas. I’m up this Sunday lol. We are doing new wine, goodness of God and God is so good. Our worship leader is spirit led and these three songs will take about 40 minutes. I love how the Spirit keeps the band in tune with each other and we all just seem to know where we’re going next.

p.s. I’m going to split our conversation into a new thread if thats ok.

I know EXACTLY what your talking about. Some churches can get stuck on their doctrines and loose focus on the gospel. Just remember though, God used those four years to equip you for what your doing today.

My first marriage did not work out because I didn’t put God first and it was hell. I’ve been married now for either 22 or 23 years. I’ve never been good at tracking time. God has really blessed us. My wife has legacy within the church of Christ so I married into that denomination. After 20 plus years, I just couldn’t do it anymore, but I had to wait for my wife to get there which happened last fall. We went to a non denominational church and they snapped her up quickly as a ember of the worship team. She has a beautiful voice.

When the pandemic hit, our church shut down and zoom just didn’t do it for us and we ended up at another church that never shut down. They were a bit free spirited, especially coming from a very conservative church. But we fell in love with these people and we know God put us here. We’re absolutely loving it. My wife loves to play her guitar and bought me the Bass in my profile for Christmas. I’m up this Sunday lol. We are doing new wine, goodness of God and God is so good. Our worship leader is spirit led and these three songs will take about 40 minutes. I love how the Spirit keeps the band in tune with each other and we all just seem to know where we’re going next.

p.s. I’m going to split our conversation into a new thread if thats ok.
The new thread is cool. Lol church of Christ. I remember learning about that denomination. If I'm not mistaken they don't believe in the indwelling of the Holy spirit and the gifts and they don't believe in instruments. So what you are doing is a major change now lol.

I was never musically inclined at all. Instead my enjoyment is learning. Lol the problem is that it's often hard to find people to discuss the interesting things that I learn with.

The new thread is cool. Lol church of Christ. I remember learning about that denomination. If I'm not mistaken they don't believe in the indwelling of the Holy spirit and the gifts and they don't believe in instruments. So what you are doing is a major change now lol.

I was never musically inclined at all. Instead my enjoyment is learning. Lol the problem is that it's often hard to find people to discuss the interesting things that I learn with.
Yes, it's a major shift. Good is good and He continues to grow us as He places us where He needs us to be.

Like yourself, I love to learn but I am often reserved to teach, especially online. A good teacher is also a good student.

Yes, it's a major shift. Good is good and He continues to grow us as He places us where He needs us to be.

Like yourself, I love to learn but I am often reserved to teach, especially online. A good teacher is also a good student.
Sadly I used to love teaching. I no longer do now. I have spent many years trying to teach people who didnt want to listen or people who thought they knew everything. It just wore out my desire to teach lol.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back