Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Texas Constitution requires leaving this union if it becomes anything other than a Constitutional Republic.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Some people are just weak. One of the most disturbing things i ever heard was my neice, shes only like 15 and she told me she enjoys spending more time with me than her own dad, and she talks down about him to me and try speak highly of him, and she looks up to me, and thats upsetting to me, and i have to be there for her. She like a daughter to me as we family, i known her since birth and we got a good connection, i love that, but im sad she prefers to spend more time with me that her own dad. But she know she always got me and i know she always there for me, thats family.

Its just a fact some woman desteoy rhe familt and sime dudes destory the family.
Coming from a broken fmaily i always tried to be real, and my neice knows that, my neice knows that. I try give then stability. Uncle loves them. Im not there every day but we family.

Its a curse as God said. The destructuon of the family in a breakup is devestating and has consesequences. Everything from a child having to deal with no mother or father figure due to a relationship breakup, to the worst of a remarriage in a will for inherentence families fighting. Courts overwhelmed with custody battles. The stress of divorce and settlements. Its a complete life destoyer. Its one of the most destructive things in humanity is the division of family.

Nothing is more important that family.

The devil will always go for the famiy and its a fact the family is under attack. 100%. The seed and root is the family and the devil will do anything and everything to attack it and does.

Division of the family is the destruction of everything.

Who does the dragon go for in the scripture as example, the woman with the child. Even the bible agrees.

Its a 100% fact family is so important as a foundation otherwise well good luck. Society is finished.

My nephew went away to see his Grandad he hasnt seen in years and his psychopathic controlllig girlfirend i tried to give him advice and warned him about her, she broke up with him and cheated on him with his friend whike he was away. Fieet love.

Then she sent him the most psychopathic message i ever seen, i could not even get through it literlally, i couldnt read it all it was the classic all his fault.

I told him he can come stay with with me, i understand that BS, i told him its a lesson in life and its only make him stronger. I gave him the key to my house and reassured him my house is his house, we family, i know that BS, he knows i aint stupid. He said he wants to come stay so i will help him get back on track. I will take him high rolling.

One thing i dont like is someone messing with my family.

I told him shes insecure and a mess who needs to seek help for her issues and shes not good for him. A full nassisist control frqk that will destroy his life. Now he agrees i was correct. It apparently was his fault that he visit his grandad he hasnt seen for a long time, so he gets cheated on and sent a vig list on how to keep her happy, after she cheated on him and bludged and lived free at his expense. Buying her Mcdonalds when she wanted was one way he was told in a never ending message he could have looked after her better. Lol.

Some down and out player try mess with my family and destory my boy, I will teach. My boy we be rolling. The party aint even started juat got to get the penthouse room ready.

IMO putting language like that in the platform (a resolution to possibly secede) is dangerous and undesirable for many reasons. It's like saying "we're married, but I have divorce papers in my back pocket." It's much like an ultimatum with a threat - "if you upset us enough, We're going to Texit." It would be a long and hard process, and likely to cause a civil war. And what of all the retired people depending on Social Security they paid for their whole career? What of all the Vets in Texas who depend on VA health care? Will Texas then close all borders (to other states) to prevent smuggling operations? I just can't see Texas ready to take on everything the Feds do that are needed for the people. Surely Washington DC is not going to hand over the Texas portion of Social Security accounts. They'll fight to keep it.

At the Senatorial District Convention, I argued against including that resolution, but it fell on deaf ears. It's on the table, but I don't think it should be. I heard no argument for it. They simply voted it in.

IMO putting language like that in the platform (a resolution to possibly secede) is dangerous and undesirable for many reasons. It's like saying "we're married, but I have divorce papers in my back pocket." It's much like an ultimatum with a threat - "if you upset us enough, We're going to Texit." It would be a long and hard process, and likely to cause a civil war. And what of all the retired people depending on Social Security they paid for their whole career? What of all the Vets in Texas who depend on VA health care? Will Texas then close all borders (to other states) to prevent smuggling operations? I just can't see Texas ready to take on everything the Feds do that are needed for the people. Surely Washington DC is not going to hand over the Texas portion of Social Security accounts. They'll fight to keep it.

At the Senatorial District Convention, I argued against including that resolution, but it fell on deaf ears. It's on the table, but I don't think it should be. I heard no argument for it. They simply voted it in.

Arizona, Florida as well as others will also secede.

JLB

Back