Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Praise __] Thankful

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Sister

CF Ambassador
Hi y’all so it has been awhile! I dropped into a couple other forums over the past month, just to say hello, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. ❤️ So hello, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year 😂🥰 I think it has been a bit better since I’ve been off forums, but miss people on here. I can’t really stay. I found this karaoke app that has different worship groups and been singing my heart out to God. I get to be in group songs like this one here, and am even hosting one of the worship lives now on Saturday nights, 9pm-12am. It is really neat because a couple of them broadcast to different sites, so the worship and Daily Bread devotions are broadcasted to like twenty different social media sites on wednesdays, and another brother broadcasts to a couple sites on Mondays. I don’t have that fancy equipment for my live, but in hosting Saturdays on smule, we now have worship every night of the week for those in need of prayer and encouragement. I’ve seen people saved in these, heard testimonies/beautiful hearts, and it has put an end to night time anxiety 🙏🙏🙏🙌🙌🙌🙌❤️❤️❤️ It is a blessing. I miss forums some, but there are anxiety traps and distractions for me. Not so much on this site. It is a wonderful forum. Confusion is not of God and perfect love casts out fear. So I am thankful for God just continuing to work in my life and the lives of those around me. God bless y’all ❤️ Shake the world for Christ brothers and sisters! 🙏🙏🙏🙌🙌🙌❤️❤️❤️❤️ Sister

https://www.smule.com/sing-recording/563608513_4549751442

Back