Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

thanks

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Most beloved CF family
Thanks a lot and lot for your wonderful birthday greetings and I am so much blessed being one of the member of FH I have special target this year to reach some for the Glory of God so that my life purpose on earth would be great blessing to many.
Therefore I implore all of you to pray for me to fulfill His purpose for ministry through me and also I have task of seeing myself to give education (admission to college and school) and I need to see more blessing to my family(my wife Daisy) as well.
Thanks you so much for your love and affection and prayers
Blessings to all
your brother
Jagan

You're welcome, I guess. :biggrin When was your b-day? I didn't see it in the Birthday thread. I guess I missed it. :chin

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back