Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

That Egg Looks Fried

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

eddif

Listening to how high heat destroys vitamins and transforms oils and nitrites into something bad.

How about how I came to cook eggs.

Olive oil is supposed to be ok if you do not heat it too much.

We have a gas stove that can have a tiny lazy flame. So the skillet never has to sizzle.

Warm the cast iron skillet (with olive oil) to just below the boiling point. ( never wash the skillet with soap)
Crack the egg and drop the contents into the skillet.
The egg should continue to look raw for 15 seconds or so.
After a couple of minutes or (flip as soon as possible) flip the egg.
Slow cook to your preference. (Usually under 30 seconds) results may vary

No frying takes place but it looks fried. No vitamins were Totally destroyed. No bad egg transformation took place.

IMHO you basically have a skillet poached egg that looks like a fried egg.

Are there 20 videos on you tube? I failed to look. Is it already here? I did try a simple search.

eddif

Listening to how high heat destroys vitamins and transforms oils and nitrites into something bad.

How about how I came to cook eggs.

Olive oil is supposed to be ok if you do not heat it too much.

We have a gas stove that can have a tiny lazy flame. So the skillet never has to sizzle.

Warm the cast iron skillet (with olive oil) to just below the boiling point. ( never wash the skillet with soap)
Crack the egg and drop the contents into the skillet.
The egg should continue to look raw for 15 seconds or so.
After a couple of minutes or (flip as soon as possible) flip the egg.
Slow cook to your preference. (Usually under 30 seconds) results may vary

No frying takes place but it looks fried. No vitamins were Totally destroyed. No bad egg transformation took place.

IMHO you basically have a skillet poached egg that looks like a fried egg.

Are there 20 videos on you tube? I failed to look. Is it already here? I did try a simple search.

eddif
Hmmm, eggs !
I made egg-salad sandwiches last week, after not having had it for many years.
I had forgotten how good it was.

Back