Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

The 10 Horns of Daniel

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Sorry to disappoint you all. the rider on the white horse is the AC in Rev:6v2(AC rides out)
Christ only comes into the picture in In Rev:19v11-20.
In his physical return to this planet.

God bless....ivanm.
Biblicly white is the color of purity, According to strongs the bow in his hand is not a weapon, its a ribbon of cloth. The crowns on his head represent the kingdoms of us, as we surrender ourselves to his rule. Remember the OT saints in rev 4-5 casting there crowns at Jesus feet. There really is nothing to support the hypothosis of The AC as the WH.

Hi all,
If the rider on the white horse in Rev:6v2 is Jesus,does war break out after his return as in the case of the Red horseman?
Does economic melt down follow as in the Black horseman?
Does warfare and hunger follow him as the pale horseman?
What happened to his 1000 year reign between the chapters of 6 to 19?
And where does Rev:19v11-20 fit in?

Do you see my point?

God bless....ivanm.

Hi all,
If the rider on the white horse in Rev:6v2 is Jesus,does war break out after his return as in the case of the Red horseman?
Does economic melt down follow as in the Black horseman?
Does warfare and hunger follow him as the pale horseman?
What happened to his 1000 year reign between the chapters of 6 to 19?
And where does Rev:19v11-20 fit in?

Do you see my point?

God bless....ivanm.
This would be represenative of his first comming. War, famine ,pestilence,hunger are all commonplace around the world today, We are currently in the 5th seal. The tribulation.
Mathew 10v34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a SWORD.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
Rev 19 is a pictoral, not a literal depiction of events.

Antiochus IV Epiphanes: The Antichrist of the Old Testament

Antiochus IV Epiphanes: The Antichrist of the Old Testament sermon, Antiochus IV Epiphanes: The Antichrist of the Old Testament sermon by Larry Cockerham, Daniel 8:9-8:14 - SermonCentral.com

Antiochus Epiphanes was also called the ''Illustrious one''
A forerunner to the future Anti-christ.

p.s When did one of the 10 so called kings of Rome sit in the Temple of God in Jerusalem as in 2Thess2v3-4.

God bless....Ivanm

From my understanding Antiochus Epiphanes was a part of the Greek empire after Alexander the Great which was split into four. Surely he would have been under the beast with four wings and four heads (wings = regions, heads = rulers).

Rome however did have ten kings (seven kings one after the other then three ruling together). Rome was also built of seven hills.

Daniel 7 and Revelations 12 make it very clear the beast was there at the time of the birth of Christ and was there when the Israelis where sent out into the nations of the world.
Antiochus Epiphanes's empire and success was no where near to that of Augustus's. From the line of Roman emperors (little horn) leading on from Augustus, the early church was martyred and was then embraced and watered down, with a man placed at the top claiming authority over the Christian church. This man even has people bow before him and kisses his feet, yet any one such as Peter or even any angel refused any person from such an act

Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2Thess2v3.

Written by St Paul before the destruction of the Temple in AD 70.
So who then is this man of sin?
None other than the future Anti-christ.

Who is?

And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify [himself] in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.Dan:8v25.

God bless... ivanm.

Last edited by a moderator:
The 10 horn vision of Daniel 7 is speaking of the same 10-horned beast of Rev. 13:1. Those horns are identified in Rev. 17:12. They are the 10 kings, who govern the one-world order. They are Satan's chief angels.

There are many references to the anti-Christ and him being a false messiah. I think this is indisputable for anyone to suggest different.

The beast in Daniel and also Rev 12 is definitely the Roman Empire. Daniel confirms this as he says the beasts are empires that are going to rule. We know which empires ruled from Daniel's time and it is of no surprise that each beast fits the empires that did = Babylonian, Persian & Greek empires (The Greek Empire had four rulers and four kingdoms within it). The seven kings then the three kings being taken over by the little king is also of no surprise without a doubt Rome. None of the previous empires were as big or as successful as Rome. The whole prophecy compared to the historical facts are too clear to suggest anything different.
Revelations 12 makes it even more clear as it speaks about the beast waiting at the birth of Christ and also being there prior to the Israelites being sent out into the many nations of the world.

Revelations speaks about the false prophet and the Antichrist / false Messiah coming before the end. What fascinates me is the fact that Muslims are waiting for an end time Mahdi (teacher / prophet who will be a descendant of Muhammad) and also Jesus who will come and is going to bring peace on the Earth for the last seven years before judgement day. Comparing this to the Bible it is as though they believe the opposite to Christians. Obviously the Jesus they are waiting for is the false Christ we have been forewarned about.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahdi

There are two beasts in Revelations. There is the first beast with ten horns which comes from out of the sea (the many nations - gentiles) then another beast with two horn comes out of the land (from Abraham?). The Bible says the beast (doesn't say which one) will "behead" and martyr God's people in what they think is for God and will martyr them for "God's Word = the Bible". Strangely enough the Quran tells it's readers to "strike the neck (behead)" of the infidel in many places (such as Surah 8:12 or Surah 47:4) which is why throughout history those fighting for Islam are know for beheading non-believers. Islam appears to the world like a religion of love and peace like that of Christianity yet the Quran preaches war and much hate against those that don't believe. It also says not to take Jews and Christians as friends (such as Surah 5:51) whereas we are to love all people and to forgive even our enemies.

What is strange is the use of the sun & moon used in later Rome religious symbolism which are symbols rooted from Babylon and also the evil god Baal. We then see Islam also using the moon. This is strange as Revelations also speaks about the "prostitute / whore of Babylon" which is also built on ten horns and seven heads which again identifies it to Rome.
Whenever in the Bible when God speaks about a women prostituting herself, it is reference to God's people defiling themselves with the evil things of the world and its false religions. I'm guessing the women symbolism in Rev is no different.

Hi Tsigano,

The only Anglo-Saxon group of nations that resemble anything like the revived Roman Empire is the EU.Made up of 27 sovereign nations.
And not the 7 heads and 10 horns of the book of Revelation,it is my belief that the 17 states are arab league states from the arab league, gentile nations(non-jews)
I agree with you that the false prophet will be jewish,but the anti-christ will be a gentile(non-jew) arab infact.
There is one country that stands out as a former member of the Roman Empire,and that country is Syria,from which i believe that the Anti-christ will come from.
Hal Lindsay in his book of the 1970's The Late Great planet Earth had it wrong when he said that Rome would rise again,the only empire that has risen again since 1917 out of the Ottamen empire is the rise of Islam,not the rise of Rome or the catholic church,infact the Roman Catholic Church can't be in a worse state than it is at the moment.

God bless....ivanm

1 John 2:18-19
"Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared; from this we know that it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they were not really of us; for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us; but they went out, so that it would be shown that they all are not of us."

Hi Tsigano,

The only Anglo-Saxon group of nations that resemble anything like the revived Roman Empire is the EU.Made up of 27 sovereign nations.
And not the 7 heads and 10 horns of the book of Revelation,it is my belief that the 17 states are arab league states from the arab league, gentile nations(non-jews)
I agree with you that the false prophet will be jewish,but the anti-christ will be a gentile(non-jew) arab infact.
There is one country that stands out as a former member of the Roman Empire,and that country is Syria,from which i believe that the Anti-christ will come from.
Hal Lindsay in his book of the 1970's The Late Great planet Earth had it wrong when he said that Rome would rise again,the only empire that has risen again since 1917 out of the Ottamen empire is the rise of Islam,not the rise of Rome or the catholic church,infact the Roman Catholic Church can't be in a worse state than it is at the moment.

God bless....ivanm
Hi ivanm
Its good to share knowledge and thoughts. I thank you for this discussion :)

Not sure about the EU or how that would fit in. I do wonder if the beast in Rev 13 is a later beast to that which is in Rev 12 & Dan 7 as in Rev 17:8 it does indicate the beast will die, but will reappear.
We did have the Holy Roman Empire which was a supposed recreation of the Roman Empire but was really the "Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation" which the title it became known as (also termed the German first Reich). The area that made this empire is I think now divided within ten countries - Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Poland, Czech, Austria, Switzerland, Italy & Slovenia. obviously just a coincidence as Revelations says 10 kings. The only thing this beast was significant in was with the crusades on the Holy land when the city of Jerusalem became the Muslims. Them supported by the Frankish kingdom of France (also coincidently Germany and France have rejoined their armies in recent years forming the "Franco-German Brigade").
482px-Holy_Roman_Empire_ca.1600.svg.png

According to Islam, the Mahdi ("the enlightened one" - end time prophet Muslims are waiting for) will be descended from Muhammad and not a Jew. Muhammad claims descent from Ishmael who as we know was Isaac's brother. Ishmael was also the son born out of doubt - doubt is not from God so is therefore introduced from Satan. This still makes Muhammad a descendant of Abraham like the Jews. I believe the promise on Ishmael that God gave to Abraham in was about Islam. God said He will make Ishmael a great nation but it doesn't say he will be for God. In fact God makes it clear His promise will be through Isaac. I think Islam will play a major part in the end times prophecies. I see more and more well recognized Christians Spirit filled teachers and evangelists etc across denominations getting messages about Islam. I believe the Church is being warned. Ever since the early church Christians have had to come out from under the Pope. It is only Catholics who recognize him. Most other Christians see him as anti-Christian. Peter never had anyone bow to him. Jesus never sat on a throne. He said the world will persecute us for His sake and not built cities of gold for us.

It is strange that you say Syria. Syria is the country where Islam (led by Mahdi) and (the Islamic) Jesus will join forces. Islam believes a false messiah will come and Mahdi will beat him accompanied with Jesus (dressed in yellow robes) who will join the fight to the east of Damascus. I think I just read on a site whilst checking I was correct on something that Muslims predict that at this time half the Christians will join Islam and the other half will remain the enemy of Islam. Muslims believe that the joining of the end time prophet Mahdi and this end time Jesus will bring about peace on the world.

Not saying this poor old pope is the anti-Christ but I think it is a possible symbol of a greater evil to come. Rev 18:4 speaks about the city of Babylon and a voice from Heaven saying "come out, my people! Come out from her!"
benedict-xvi.jpg

1 John 2:18-19
"Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared; from this we know that it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they were not really of us; for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us; but they went out, so that it would be shown that they all are not of us."

Can there be any doubt the the Tribulation affecting Col Gaddafi are the countries below and he is at the start of the ''Tribulation''?
lists them as:
US
France
UK
Italy
Canada
Belgium
Denmark
Norway
Qatar
Spain​
:biggrin

sin's
Can there be any doubt the the Tribulation affecting Col Gaddafi are the countries below and he is at the start of the ''Tribulation''?
lists them as:
US
France
UK
Italy
Canada
Belgium
Denmark
Norway
Qatar
Spain
Not if he uses his "remote viewing" skills! Good cop, bad cop?

lists them as:
US
France
UK
Italy
Canada
Belgium
Denmark
Norway
Qatar
Spain​
:biggrin
:help

The horns in Rev 13 are kings / rulers and not necessarily countries. I think that Daniel 2 (confirms that Babylon is the first beast of Dan 7), 7 & 8 and also Rev 12 confirms that the beast is definitely Rome and that Rev 13 will be a revival of the Roman Empire (Rev 17:8 says that the beast was, was not and is again suggesting it will go away for a time but will return).

The beast in Revelations 13 with two horns is not the same beast and many think this will be the Islamic nation. (two horns = shiite & Sunni, looking like a lamb = appearing like Christianity, speaking like a dragon = preaches hate and war, Saints "beheaded" for their "word" = Quaran teaches to "behead" non-believers and that the Bible is evil etc etc. Importance of Islam is that Muhammad was a descendant of Abraham = of the land and not the sea (nations of the world / gentiles)). Muslims are waiting for an end time prophet (called Mahdi) and also Jesus to come and bring peace on the Earth. Half the Christian will unite with Islam but the other half will remain the enemy - facts of Islamic belief.

The thing is if we are able to determine this much then it won't be as easy to recognize in the flesh as Satan is a master of deception. The beast will appear as the church and will appear to be doing good so will fool many - if this is possible (those truly in the Spirit will get message). I'm sure the world will be against those that stand firm in their faith and will make them look the corrupted ones

Babylon, the Prostitute on the Beast
(United States/New York/Statue of Liberty)
1 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits by many waters. 2 With her the kings of the earth committed adultery, and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.â€
3 Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns. 4 The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. 5 The name written on her forehead was a mystery:
BABYLON THE GREAT
THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES
AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
6 I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.
When I saw her, I was greatly astonished. 7 Then the angel said to me: “Why are you astonished? I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides (The Islamic Empire), which has the seven heads and ten horns. 8 The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and yet will come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because it once was, now is not, and yet will come.
9 “This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits (the US restrains the Arabs from attacking Israel). 10 They are also seven kings. The Arab League was founded in Cairo in 1945 by seven countries (Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, Lebanon)
Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; (Iraq, Egypt, Yemen have fallen so far) but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while. 11 The beast who once was, (Iran, the former Persian empire) and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.
12 “The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast (Ambassador’s from Sudan, Algeria, Tunisia, Somalia, Libya, UAE, Palestinian Authority, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain – all Arab League members). 13 They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast. 14 They will wage war against the Lamb, (Armageddon) but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.â€
15 Then the angel said to me, “The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages. 16 The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17 For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to hand over to the beast their royal authority, until God’s words are fulfilled. 18 The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.â€

Babylon, the Prostitute on the Beast
(United States/New York/Statue of Liberty)
1 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits by many waters. 2 With her the kings of the earth committed adultery, and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.â€
3 Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns. 4 The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. 5 The name written on her forehead was a mystery:
BABYLON THE GREAT
THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES
AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
6 I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.
When I saw her, I was greatly astonished. 7 Then the angel said to me: “Why are you astonished? I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides (The Islamic Empire), which has the seven heads and ten horns. 8 The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and yet will come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because it once was, now is not, and yet will come.
9 “This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits (the US restrains the Arabs from attacking Israel). 10 They are also seven kings. The Arab League was founded in Cairo in 1945 by seven countries (Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, Lebanon)
Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; (Iraq, Egypt, Yemen have fallen so far) but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while. 11 The beast who once was, (Iran, the former Persian empire) and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.
12 “The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast (Ambassador’s from Sudan, Algeria, Tunisia, Somalia, Libya, UAE, Palestinian Authority, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain – all Arab League members). 13 They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast. 14 They will wage war against the Lamb, (Armageddon) but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.â€
15 Then the angel said to me, “The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages. 16 The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17 For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to hand over to the beast their royal authority, until God’s words are fulfilled. 18 The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.â€
After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns. I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things." (Dan 7:7-8)

The fourth beast being the Roman Empire, and it is the last "one world empire" prophesied in Scripture. The "ten horns" proceeding out of this ones head is a further manifestation of that fourth beast, and "another little horn before whom there three of the first horns plucked up" is a further manifestation of that same FOURTH BEAST.

The Lord does things decently and in order. If we are to understand Revelation we have to understand Daniel. If guesses counted we would all be prophets. :)

Saudi Nukes in Persian Gulf?

Saudi Arabia is calling for an Arab Gulf version of the European Union. The Saudi call for union has been overlooked by mainstream media which has focused on revolts in the Arab world.

With such a union, the Saudis are prepared to embark on an Arab Union program to make nuclear weapons to protect the region from Iran's nuclear weapons program. For more on thsi story,
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/mar/29/saudi-nukes-in-the-gulf/

That rider is Jesus; His bow is the new covenant; His crown was given Him by His Father; and Christianity has been conquering the world ever since. Figurative spiritual warfare. Go figure.:biggrin

The rider of this horse is satan

Revelation 6:2 "And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer."

This one who rode on the white horse had a bow, but without arrows. He had the authority, but not the strength to back up his authority. What strength that he did have, was through deception. The rider of the white horse is Satan, in the role of the Antichrist. Satan will come first as the fake Christ, the Antichrist; and he will ride and conquer the people of the entire earth.

This first seal we will see in detail in the ninth chapter. It takes place after the fifth trumpet sounds, Satan is the first morning star to come. This event will catch many Christians off-guard, for many tie themselves to the '"rapture doctrine", and will worship the Antichrist as the true Christ, in ignorance. This is why the rapture doctrine is so dangerous, for it ties its followers to the first Christ to come, who is the Antichrist.

The rider of this white horse is not the rider of the white horse who comes with a rainbow around his head, and a rainbow around the throne he leaves. This "bow" in the Greek is a cheap fabric, or imitation, In the Greek it's called "toxon". His grandeur will be cheap, yet convincing all of those who are looking for the rider of the "first horse" to fly them out of here. The Antichrist will offer them all they desire in fulfilling their wishes.
Word References:

"bow" - 5115 toxon (tox'-on); from the base of 5088; a bow (apparently as the simplest fabric): KJV-- bow.

In the nineteenth chapter we will see the true Christ coming in all his glory, and then this first rider of the white horse will go to the pit. The first rider of the white horse does not come in war, for no arrows are mentioned; but in religious peace. This is important to remember, for it could bring about your downfall through deception.

The rider of this horse is satan

Revelation 6:2 "And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer."

This one who rode on the white horse had a bow, but without arrows. He had the authority, but not the strength to back up his authority. What strength that he did have, was through deception. The rider of the white horse is Satan, in the role of the Antichrist. Satan will come first as the fake Christ, the Antichrist; and he will ride and conquer the people of the entire earth.

This first seal we will see in detail in the ninth chapter. It takes place after the fifth trumpet sounds, Satan is the first morning star to come. This event will catch many Christians off-guard, for many tie themselves to the '"rapture doctrine", and will worship the Antichrist as the true Christ, in ignorance. This is why the rapture doctrine is so dangerous, for it ties its followers to the first Christ to come, who is the Antichrist.

The rider of this white horse is not the rider of the white horse who comes with a rainbow around his head, and a rainbow around the throne he leaves. This "bow" in the Greek is a cheap fabric, or imitation, In the Greek it's called "toxon". His grandeur will be cheap, yet convincing all of those who are looking for the rider of the "first horse" to fly them out of here. The Antichrist will offer them all they desire in fulfilling their wishes.
Word References:

"bow" - 5115 toxon (tox'-on); from the base of 5088; a bow (apparently as the simplest fabric): KJV-- bow.

In the nineteenth chapter we will see the true Christ coming in all his glory, and then this first rider of the white horse will go to the pit. The first rider of the white horse does not come in war, for no arrows are mentioned; but in religious peace. This is important to remember, for it could bring about your downfall through deception.

If you've taken the time to research the word 'bow', then you must realize it has nothing to do with a 'bow' that requires arrows.

G5115 τόξον
a bow (apparently as the simplest fabric)
Derivation: from the base of G5088;
KJV Usage: bow. G5088
Thayer:
1) a bow
Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words

G5088 τίκτω
τίκτω
to produce (from seed, as a mother, a plant, the earth, etc.), literally or figuratively
Derivation: a strengthened form of a primary τέκω (which is used only as alternate in certain tenses);
KJV Usage: bear, be born, bring forth, be delivered, be in travail.
Thayer:
1) to bring forth, bear, produce (fruit from the seed)
1a) of a woman giving birth
1b) of the earth bringing forth its fruits
1c) metaph. to bear, bring forth
Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words

Jesus' Bow is Him bringing us the New Covenant.:clap

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back