Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The arraignment of tribes of Israel in the desert and the progression of the world through history

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
This is a quick summary I thought I share.

The tribes of Israel were arraigned according to the following order clockwise.

• East Side: Judah, Issachar, Zebulon (leading standard was Judah’s, The Lion)
  • South Side: Reuben, Simeon and Gad (leading standard was Reuben’s, The Man)
  • West Side: Ephraim, Manasseh and Benjamin (leading standard was Ephraim’s, The Ox)
  • North Side: Dan, Asher and Naphtali (leading standard was Dan’s, The Eagle)
  • Center: Tribe of Levi (standard is The Sword)
Notice, the remarkable similarity with the four beasts around the throne of God. From Revelation 4:7 “And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.” The beasts are listed East, West, South, North and then they accord with the arraigning above of the tribes of Israel.

This arraignment is indicative of the progression of world history for now we are at step 3 or Ephraim (US), Manasseh (UK) and Benjamin (Israel) have dominance over the world. The tribe of Levi represent the true church throughout history that holds to the Word of God. Now recall from Amos 1 and 2 that he keeps repeating “for three transgressions of …. and for four”. Why? Because we can link this with Proverbs 30 to get a more complete picture.

From Proverbs 30:1-3 we have “…The oracle…Surely I am too stupid to be a man. I have not understanding of a man. I have not learned wisdom, nor have I knowledge of the Holy One.” From Proverbs 30:29-31 we have “Three things are stately in their tread; four are stately in their stride. The lion who is mightiest among beasts and does not turn back before any, the strutting rooster, the he-goat and a king whose army is with him.”

What does this all mean? Well from step 3, we have Lion or the power of Jesus Christ that still prevails while Ephraim (US) is still in charge globally. Once we move to step 4, we have the beast government that takes over and enter Daniel’s 70th week. For more please keep tuned for I shall provide a full commentary on Amos and Proverbs 30 until the end. But note that when the fourth beast is done opening the fourth seal in the Book of Revelation, we have the fifth seal afterwards or tribulation of Christians. And after the time in the desert, Israeli tribes eventually enter the promised land (i.e. Millennium).

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back