Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Bible Study The Beginning and the End

The beginning of the church age Dispensational Premillennialism
For the time is come for judgment to begin at the house of God: and if it begins first at us, what shall be the end of them that obey not the gospel of God?
1 Peter 4:17 (ASV)
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all these things be accomplished.
Matt 24:34 (ASV)

The Old Covenant Ethnic Israel
And thou saidst, I will surely do thee good, and make thy seed as the sand of the sea, which cannot be numbered for multitude.
Gen 32:12 (ASV)

The New Covenant the New Church
He counteth the number of the stars; He calleth them all by their names.
Psalms 147:4 (ASV)

Seven Years of Man complete conclusion of man’s government on earth United Nations, NATO European alliance, and Islam ends the age

Six thousand and thousands of years of rain human rule 1,000 years is ending.
Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, "The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!"
Rev 11:15 (Daniel 9:27)

And the nations were wroth, and thy wrath came, and the time of the dead to be judged, and the time to give their reward to thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and to them that fear thy name, the small and the great; and to destroy them that destroy the earth.
Rev 11:18 (ASV)

Last edited:
And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man lead you astray.
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am the Christ; and shall lead many astray. And ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars; see that ye be not troubled: for these things must need come to pass; but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom; there shall be famines and earthquakes in diverse places. But all these things are the beginning of travail.
Matt 24:4-8 (ASV)

The Church
God is in the midst of her; She shall not be moved: God will help her, and that right early.
Psalms 46:5 (ASV)

All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake. And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. But he who endures to the end shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.
Matt 24:8-14 (NKJV)

Isa 46:9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,
Isa 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure.

Rev 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Mat 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
Mat 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Mat 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
Mat 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Man speculates, calculates and analyzes all the in-between, but yet only God knows the beginning from the end. All we need to is to prepare for the end and be about our Fathers business in-between.

Isa 46:9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,
Isa 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure.

Rev 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Mat 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
Mat 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Mat 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
Mat 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Man speculates, calculates and analyzes all the in-between, but yet only God knows the beginning from the end. All we need to is to prepare for the end and be about our Fathers business in-between.
Christ Remember
HD-wallpaper-the-storm-special-window-black-and-white-woman-clouds-storm-graphy-color-hop-tornado.jpg
Psalms 74:2 Remember thy congregation, which thou hast purchased of old; the rod of thine inheritance, which thou hast redeemed; this mount Zion, wherein thou hast dwelt.

Psalms 74:18-23 Remember this, that the enemy hath reproached, O LORD, and that the foolish people have blasphemed thy name. O deliver not the soul of thy turtledove unto the multitude of the wicked: forget not the congregation of thy poor forever. Have respect unto the covenant: for the dark places of the earth are full of the habitations of cruelty. O let not the oppressed return ashamed: let the poor and needy praise thy name. Arise, O God, plead thine own cause: remember how the foolish man reproacheth thee daily. Forget not the voice of thine enemies: the tumult of those that rise up against thee increaseth continually.

Psalms 137:7 Remember, O LORD, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.

Deut 7:17-19 If thou shalt say in thine heart, These nations are more than I; how can I dispossess them? Thou shalt not be afraid of them: but shalt well remember what the LORD thy God did unto Pharaoh and unto all Egypt; The great temptations which thine eyes saw, and the signs, and the wonders, and the mighty hand, and the stretched out arm, whereby the LORD thy God brought thee out: so shall the LORD thy God do unto all the people of whom thou art afraid.

Psalms 109:14-16 Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the LORD; let not the sin of his mother be blotted out. Let them be before the LORD continually, that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth. Because of that he remembered not to show mercy, but persecuted the poor and needy man, that he might even slay the broken in heart.

Deut 8:2 Remember all the way which the LORD thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments, or no.

Deut 9:7 Remember, and forget not, how thou provoked the LORD thy God to wrath in the wilderness: from the day that thou didst depart out of the land of Egypt until ye came unto this place, ye have been rebellious against the LORD.

Deut 9:27 Remember thy servants, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob; look not unto the stubbornness of this people, nor to their wickedness, nor to their sin:

Deut 15:15 And thou shalt remember that thou wast a bondman in the land of Egypt, and the LORD thy God redeemed thee: therefore I command thee this thing today.

Jer 12:15 And it shall come to pass, after that, I have plucked them out I will return, and have compassion on them, and will bring them again, every man to his heritage, and every man to his land.

Eccl 11:8 But if a man live many years, and rejoice in them all; yet let him remember the days of darkness; for they shall be many. All that cometh is vanity.

Deut 29:20-22 The LORD will not spare him, but then the anger of the LORD and his jealousy shall smoke against that man, and all the curses that are written in this book shall lie upon him, and the LORD shall blot out his name from under heaven. And the LORD shall separate him unto evil out of all the tribes of Israel, according to all the curses of the covenant that are written in this book of the law: So that the generation to come of your children that shall rise up after you, and the stranger that shall come from a far land, shall say when they see the plagues of that land and the sicknesses which the LORD hath laid upon it;

Zech 10:9 And I will sow them among the people: and they shall remember me in far countries; they shall live with their children, and turn again.

Mal 4:4-6 Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments. Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD: And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

2 Tim 2:8 Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

Psalms 22:27-28 All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee. For the kingdom is the LORD'S: and he is the governor among the nations.

Psalms 63:6 When I remember thee upon my bed and meditate on thee in the night watches.

Last edited:
The Hebrew biblical calendar
The Final Jubilee
Sabbath on the seventh day of the week

Shemitah is every seven years the land was to rest,

The Jubilee is every 7 years and there is also Super Jubilee

Which is seven sabbatical years 7 times; time 7 comes to 49 years.

On the Day of Atonement on the seventh month on the 10th day blow the silver trumpets
On the Day of Atonement which is the year of the Jubilee every 50 years, now there’s something called the super Jubilee, as well there are also super Shemitah years.

Now you begin to add that up is the cycles of those 50 years, which continued up a certain, period in these cycles of those 50.

Jubilee cycles and the Shemitah cycles cannot be counted based on the United States, they can fall pattern of years in the United States, but the actual counting has to be connected to Israel because the cycle is an Israeli cycle it is an ancient Israel cycle. How understand, the Jewish New Year at the time of this study 2016, is the year of Hashanh 5777. From the time of the creation of Adam and move forward to right now we call our Gentile calendar based on the Gregorian calendar introduced in 1582 by Pope Gregory XIII, as a modification of the Julian calendar adopted the Gregorian calendar in the eastern part and the United States in the year 1752.

Because we do not use the Hebrew calendar timetable, we surpass six thousand years, the time of which is the second coming of Christ, in terms of the first, the cross the second, the Holy Spirit, the third Christ return, not the second because the second is the gathering not seeing by naked eyes.

Adam to the birth of Christ is four thousand years

The missing time or years Hebrew calendar timetable shows the years in captivity, which in the calendar cycle has stopped, the number of years in years traditional Hebrew feast has stopped, and when The Jubilee began, or when the feast of Jubilee continue on 2017

Abraham with Hager 14 years Genius 16: 1-16; 21: 8-21.

The Philistines Israel forty years in captivity 1 Samuel 17:1

King of Moah, In Judges 3:14, the people of Israel were under the rule of this king for a total of 18 years.

In Exodus12: 40-41 Egypt 430 years in captivity

40 years the Israelites wandered in the wilderness

Babylon 70 years of compression

Romans ruled over 2,000 years of oppression over the Israelites

And your point?
greetings
images-jpgsss.jpg

that also Christ remember you
Matthew 10: 26-31; Luke 12: 7

89f6a84f.gif

"Lord, make me know my end, And what is the measure of my days, That I may know how frail I am.
Indeed, You have made my days as handbreadths, And my age is as nothing before You; Certainly, every man at his best state is but a vapor. Selah
Surely every man walks about like a shadow; Surely they busy themselves in vain; He heaps up riches, And does not know who will gather them.
Psalms 39:4-6 (NKJV)

For all our days have passed away in Your wrath; We finish our years like a sigh.
The days of our lives are seventy years; if by reason of strength, they are eighty years, Yet their boast is only labor and sorrow; For it is soon cut off, and we fly away.
Who knows the power of Your anger? For as the fear of You, so is Your wrath.
So teach us to number our days, That we may gain a heart of wisdom.
Psalms 90:9-12 (NKJV)
images-CAWOOO4-P.jpg

With long life, I will satisfy him, And show him My salvation."
Psalms 91:16 (NKJV)

Last edited:
Back