Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Bible Study The Bride of Christ

E

eprom

My whole life I was taught that the Bride of Christ is the Church. I can't find anything in Scripture that explicitly says this. In fact, the Bible says something completely different. I would be interested in hearing your thoughts on the matter.

eprom said:
My whole life I was taught that the Bride of Christ is the Church. I can't find anything in Scripture that explicitly says this. In fact, the Bible says something completely different. I would be interested in hearing your thoughts on the matter.

Matt 22:2-14 parable of the wedding

Matt 25:1-13 parable of 10 virgins

2 Cor 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
a chaste virgin bride

Rev 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Isa 54:5 For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

Isa 54:1 Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD.
children of the desolate are following the desolator, one of Satan's names
children of the married wife or the barren in Christ. They do not give suck Matt 24:19 to satan's evil system. Give suck means nurseing along Satan's one world system.

Isa 54:6 For the LORD hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith thy God.

Isa 54:7 For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.

Isa 54:8 In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the LORD thy Redeemer.

Isa 54:9 For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee.

Waters of Noah Gen 9:14 the Rainbow a promise, that He would never let the earth be distroyed by a flood of water or a flood as in Rev 12:15 by Satan
if you remain barren. vs. 1

Isa 54:10 For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee.
mountains/governments
hillls/towns

Isa 54:11 O thou afflicted, tossed with tempest, and not comforted, behold, I will lay thy stones with fair colours, and lay thy foundations with sapphires.

Isa 54:12 And I will make thy windows of agates, and thy gates of carbuncles, and all thy borders of pleasant stones.

Rev 21:19-27

Isa 54:13 And all thy children shall be taught of the LORD; and great shall be the peace of thy children.
in the millennum
Isa 54:14 In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.
a promise

Isa 54:15 Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.
a promise

Isa 54:16 Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.

Isa 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
a promise

Paul Is The Steward Of This "Dispensation Of God's Grac

Hi Eprom:

Thank you very much for asking this question.

Eprom >> My whole life I was taught that the Bride of Christ is the Church. I can't find anything in Scripture that explicitly says this. In fact, the Bible says something completely different. I would be interested in hearing your thoughts on the matter.

You are confusing the Prophetic Kingdom ‘bride’ (John 3:29) saved under the “gospel of the kingdom†(Matthew 4:23, Matthew 9:35, etc.) with the “body of Christ†(Ephesians 4:12) saved through obedience to Paul’s “word of the cross†(1Corinthians 1:18) gospel message in the world today. Nobody can quote Paul using the term “bride†(numphe #3565), because he never uses the term once for any purpose in any of his Epistles to the Gentile churches. Christ calls Peter and the Twelve the “sons of the bridal chamber†(Mark 2:19), but that is a totally different ‘dispensation’ saved through the ‘gospel of the kingdom.’ The key is that OT Prophecy sees John the Baptist (Isaiah 40:3) preparing the way for the Lord (Malachi 3:1) in order to betroth (Hosea 2:19-20) the ‘bride’ (John 3:29) to Himself through the Gospel of Prophecy. However, none of the OT Prophets were given to see that Christ would ‘also’ have a Gentile dominant (Acts 15:14) “His Body†Church (Colossians 1:24) through this “mystery among the Gentiles.†Colossians 1:27.

Note carefully that Paul is submitting the ‘gospel I preach among the Gentiles’ (Galatians 2:2) to this same Peter and John (Galatians 2:9) who have been preaching the ‘gospel of the kingdom’ from the beginning. Peter is still preaching repentance and water baptism for the ‘forgiveness of sins’ (Acts 2:38) AFTER Calvary, just like John the Baptist from day one (Mark 1:4-5). Paul convicts Peter concerning the “truth of the Gospel†(Galatians 2:14), because our gospel for today was given to him through a ‘revelation of Jesus Christ.’ Galatians 1:11-12. Peter simply had yet to discover the truth concerning this “wisdom given him†(2Peter 3:14-16). This meeting in Jerusalem is between the heads of the Prophetic Kingdom ‘bride’ (Peter, John and James) AND the heads of the Mystery Grace ‘body of Christ’ (Ephesians 4:12) part of Paul’s “dispensation of God’s grace.†Ephesians 3:2. The kingdom church under Peter did not realize that Paul’s mystery ‘body’ church (Ephesians 5:30+32) were part of a totally new ‘dispensation’ under God, which is why “some of our number†(Acts 15:24) were disturbing these Gentiles (Galatians 1:6-7) in the first place. Paul was sent through a ‘revelation’ (Galatians 2:2) from Jesus Christ (ongoing = 2Corinthians 12:1) to go and straighten the Kingdom bride church out on these matters, which is what Acts 15 and Galatians 2 is all about. Many fail to realize that this meeting is between the bride VERSUS the body and that those two kingdom AND grace churches live under two separate bodies of church doctrine. Peter and the Kingdom bride is very much under Mosaic Law (Matthew 5:18, James 2:10), while Paul’s grace church is under grace and not under law (Romans 6:14, Colossians 2:16-17 = mere shadows).

Therefore, you and I are members of the “body of Christ†(Ephesians 4:12) saved by God’s grace through faith apart from works (Ephesians 2:8-9) having nothing at all to do with the Prophetic Kingdom ‘bride.’ Two doctrinal outlines for the two churches of the New Testament look like this:
--------------------
This is NOT our church today, but this kingdom church was 'cut off' (Revelation 20:4) between 70 AD and 100 AD.
--------------------

I. Kingdom Bride Prophecy Church. (Matt. 16:16-19, 18:17-18).

1. Gathered through the ‘gospel of the kingdom’ (Matthew 4:23, 9:35, 24:14, Acts 8:12).
2. Seen by the OT prophets. Hosea 2:19+20.
3. Church based in Jerusalem. Acts 8:1, Acts 11:22, Acts 15:4.
4. Destined to become a kingdom of priests (Exodus 19:6 *) ‘holy nation,’ and ‘chosen race.’ 1Peter 2:9 *.
5. Kingdom on earth as in heaven. Matthew 6:10.
6. Continue under Mosaic Law, until heaven and earth passes away. Matthew 5:17-19, James 2:10.
7. Justified by works and not by faith alone. James 2:20-24.
8. Kingdom church started with John the Baptist. Mark 1:4, Matthew 3:1-6.
9. Disciples received three baptisms (Father, Son and Holy Spirit; Matthew 28:19). Acts 8:12-17, Acts 19:1-6.
10. Members of the bride DO NOT have eternal security, but must ‘endure’ to the end. Matthew 24:13.
11. Disciples must believe AND be baptized. Mark 16:15-16.
12. This Kingdom church addressed by Peter, John and James. James 1:1.

-----------------------
This is our His Body Church in the world today.
-----------------------

II. Grace Body Mystery Church

1. Gathered through obedience to Paul’s ‘word of the cross’ (1Corinthians 1:18) gospel. 1Corinthians 15:3-4.
2. Not seen by the OT Prophets. Ephesians 3:4-6, 9.
3. Churches all around the known world. Romans 1:8.
4. Destined to judge the world and the angels. 1Corinthians 6:2-3.
5. Citizenship in heaven. Philippians 3:20.
6. Under grace and not under law. Romans 6:14.
7. Justified by faith apart from works. Romans 4:4-6.
8. Grace church started with Paul on the road to Damascus. Acts 9:15.
9. Brethren receive only ‘one baptism’ (Ephesians 4:5) by the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 1:13-14, Ephesians 4:30) Himself. 1Corinthians 12:13.
10. Members of the body have eternal security. Ephesians 4:30, Colossians 3:1-4.
11. The brethren are saved by simply believing the gospel without adding works. Romans 1:16-17, 1Corinthians 1:21, Ephesians 2:8-9.
12. This Mystery church addressed by the Apostle Paul ONLY in Scripture.
----------------

God bless you and thank you again for asking this question,

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Great question indeed and awesome replies. Praise God! :wink:

Re: Paul Is The Steward Of This "Dispensation Of God's

Terral wrote:

This is NOT our church today, but this kingdom church was 'cut off' (Revelation 20:4) between 70 AD and 100 AD.

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

This didn't happen in 70 AD. This is in the millennium (Lords Day), the 1000 year period following this dispinsation, which is yet future.

There is also the wife, not just the bride of Christ.

Paul's Mystery Body Versus Peter's Kingdom Bride

Hi Irishrain:

Thank you for writing.

Terral Original >> This is NOT our church today, but this kingdom church was 'cut off' (Revelation 20:4) between 70 AD and 100 AD. (snip Revelation 20:4)

Irishrain >> This didn't happen in 70 AD. This is in the millennium (Lords Day), the 1000 year period following this dispensation, which is yet future.

We agree that the 1000 Years Day of the Lord follows this ‘dispensation of God’s grace’ (Ephesians 3:2) in the world today. However, those ‘cut off’ to rule with Christ during that 1000 Years are people like Peter, John, James (Luke 22:30) and the Samarians and Eunuch of Acts 8 with the Disciples of Acts 19:1-6. They were all saved by the “gospel of the kingdom†2000 years ago through John the Baptist, Christ and the Twelve. Those kingdom disciples are resting right now in anticipation of participating in the ‘First Resurrection’ with the members of the ‘body of Christ’ (Ephesians 4:12) gathered over the past 2000 years. Peter and the kingdom ‘bride’ will judge over Israel (Luke 22:30) during this 1000 years, but the members of Paul’s mystery dispensation will judge the world and the angels (1 Corinthians 6:2-3). Therefore, Paul’s mystery body AND the early rains (James 5:7) kingdom ‘bride’ (John 3:29) will be raised at the First Resurrection (1Thesalonians 4:17). If you will look at my statement again, those ‘cut off’ were members of the ‘kingdom church,’ as our ‘body of Christ’ is still enlarging today.

Isriahrain >> There is also the wife, not just the bride of Christ.H

If you wish to make a case for there being a ‘wife’ then please be my guest and Good Luck. There are only two gospels preached thus far in the New Testament and the ‘gospel of the kingdom’ (Matthew 4:23, etc.) is most certainly God’s tool for gathering the prophetic ‘bride’ (John 3:29). Paul’s “word of the cross†(1 Corinthians 1:18) gospel is God’s good news message for gathering members to the Gentile dominant ‘body of Christ’ in the world as we speak, and you sir just ran out of gospel messages for gathering any ‘wife.’

The reason Scripture uses the term “bride†(numphe #3565) is because this represents a ‘betrothed’ (Hosea 2:19-20) woman (servant), according to Jewish tradition. Note carefully that the ‘bride’ is standing with the Spirit saying “come†in Revelation 22:17. This is still a ‘betrothed’ assembly seeking unity with the Bridegroom through the covenant of marriage. They are washing their garments clean by works (righteous acts of the saints = Revelation 19:8), but we are seated “IN†Christ (Ephesians 2:6-7) already through obedience to Paul’s Gospel. They are working for the same things that God is giving the body for free, which is where the ‘jealousy’ (Deuteronomy 32:21, Romans 10:19) factor kicks into full gear. Anyone actually married to the Lamb in Revelation is a member of His Body to be foud “IN†Him like those saved by Paul’s Gospel. That is why your ‘wife’ interpretation is going to fall flat, IMHO. Who wants to be a part of a ‘wife’ that is totally separate from Christ? The idea is for the members of the kingdom ‘bride’ to also be ‘summed up’ (Ephesians 1:9-10) IN Him like us.

Thank you again for writing,

In Christ already,

Terral

We agree that the 1000 Years Day of the Lord follows this ‘dispensation of God’s grace’ (Ephesians 3:2) in the world today. However, those ‘cut off’ to rule with Christ during that 1000 Years are people like Peter, John, James (Luke 22:30) and the Samarians and Eunuch of Acts 8 with the Disciples of Acts 19:1-6. They were all saved by the “gospel of the kingdom†2000 years ago through John the Baptist, Christ and the Twelve. Those kingdom disciples are resting right now in anticipation of participating in the ‘First Resurrection’ with the members of the ‘body of Christ’

Right, but if you are a overcomer of Satan's tribulation then you have part in the 1st resurrection and will reign with Christ for the mullennuim.

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy [is] he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

If you wish to make a case for there being a ‘wife’ then please be my guest and Good Luck. There are only two gospels preached thus far in the New Testament and the ‘gospel of the kingdom’ (Matthew 4:23, etc.) is most certainly God’s tool for gathering the prophetic ‘bride’ (John 3:29). Paul’s “word of the cross†(1 Corinthians 1:18) gospel is God’s good news message for gathering members to the Gentile dominant ‘body of Christ’ in the world as we speak, and you sir just ran out of gospel messages for gathering any ‘wife.’

Rev 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
woman GK 1135 gune(goo nay), base 1096 a woman, specially a WIFE.
Notice she was in Heaven.

Rev 12:2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

Rev 21:9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

Please Provide More Commentary

Hi Isrishrain:

Thank you for writing. We have opposing views on how things shake out during the 1000 Years Day of the Lord, but I am not gathering much from the limited amount of commentary from your side of the discussion. One sentence hardly makes a case for very much, when you have quoted a paragraph from my side and begin by saying “Right . . .â€Â. You wrote,

Irishrain >> Right, but if you are a overcomer of Satan's tribulation then you have part in the 1st resurrection and will reign with Christ for the mullennuim. (snip Rev. 20:4-6).

No sir. The ‘first resurrection’ takes place when the 1000 Years (2 Peter 3:8) “Day of the Lord†(2 Peter 3:10, 2 Thessalonians 5:1-2) is ‘at hand’ (2 Thessalonians 2:2) or when the “Lord’s Day†COMES or BEGINS. Those ‘cut off’ 2000 years ago like Peter, the Twelve, the Samarians of Acts 8, etc. must be raised to reign with Christ DURING the same 1000 Years “Day of the Lord.†If they are raised after the 1000 Years, then there is no opportunity for them to rule ‘with Christ a thousand years.’ You are confusing the Day of the Lord “COMING†(Beginning) and the 1000 Years ENDING, which marks the ‘second resurrection’ that precedes the judgment of Revelation 20:11-15. You are also connecting the events of Revelation 20:4 to the ‘Great Tribulation,’ because of the ‘beheaded’ translation of “pelekizo†(#3990), but that term means “cut off†and is not a reference to “apokephalizo†(#607) like John the Baptist was ‘beheaded’ in Matthew 14:10. Pelekizo is used only here in the Bible and is a reference to the early rains ‘bride’ (John 3:29) being ‘cut off,’ when the dispensational shift took place and the Holy Spirit began working exclusively for the building of “Christ’s body†(1 Corinthians 12:27) through Paul’s Gospel. Satan was chained with the “voice of the archangel†(1 Thessalonians 4:16) to START the “Lord’s Day†(Day of the Lord) directly ‘behind’ John back in Revelation 1:10. The 1000 Years “Day of the Lord†takes place from Revelation 1 to Revelation 20, but you have the first resurrection taking place at the ‘end’ of the same 1000 Years.

Terral Original >> If you wish to make a case for there being a ‘wife’ then please be my guest and Good Luck. There are only two gospels preached thus far in the New Testament and the ‘gospel of the kingdom’ (Matthew 4:23, etc.) is most certainly God’s tool for gathering the prophetic ‘bride’ (John 3:29). Paul’s “word of the cross†(1 Corinthians 1:18) gospel is God’s good news message for gathering members to the Gentile dominant ‘body of Christ’ in the world as we speak, and you sir just ran out of gospel messages for gathering any ‘wife.’

Irishrain’s Reply >> (snip Revelation 12:1,2,9). Notice she was in Heaven.

Five words of commentary on three verses of Scripture is not evidence for anything. First of all you are quoting verses about events in the New Heavens and New Earth. John the Baptist is using the term “bride†(John 3:29) to describe Christ’s Disciples and those gathered through the ‘gospel of the kingdom’ (Matthew 4:23, etc.) some 2000 Years ago. Kingdom Doctrine from the Four Gospels and Hebrews – Revelation are written expressly ‘to’ that Kingdom ‘Bride.’ Do you have one line of doctrine for the ‘wife’ of Revelation 21?? No. Scripture is not describing a ‘called out assembly’ of believers like the ‘bride’ Peter represented and the ‘body’ that Paul represented in the famous meeting in Jerusalem of Acts 15 and Galatians 2. What does Scripture say about your ‘wife’ of the Lamb?

“Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and spoke with me, saying, "Come here, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb." And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the holy city, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, having the glory of God. Her brilliance was like a very costly stone, as a stone of crystal-clear jasper.†Revelation 21:9-11.

Your ‘wife’ of the Lamb is theb]Holy City New Jerusalem itself[/b], which Paul calls “Jerusalem above†saying “She is our mother.†Galatians 4:26. If your point is that a ‘wife’ appears in the Scriptures for the Lamb in the form of a city, then we most certainly agree. That comes after the Judgment of Revelation 20:11-15, which leads us into the New Creation of Revelation 21. My descriptions above concern the bride (John 3:29) and body (Ephesians 5:30-32) part of ‘this’ evil age (Galatians 1:4) called through the ‘gospel of the kingdom’ (bride) and Paul’s ‘word of the cross’ (body) gospel messages.

In Christ,

Terral

The ‘first resurrection’ takes place when the 1000 Years (2 Peter 3:8) “Day of the Lord†(2 Peter 3:10, 2 Thessalonians 5:1-2) is ‘at hand’ (2 Thessalonians 2:2) or when the “Lord’s Day†COMES or BEGINS. Those ‘cut off’ 2000 years ago like Peter, the Twelve, the Samarians of Acts 8, etc. must be raised to reign with Christ DURING the same 1000 Years “Day of the Lord.†If they are raised after the 1000 Years, then there is no opportunity for them to rule ‘with Christ a thousand years.’ You are confusing the Day of the Lord “COMING†(Beginning) and the 1000 Years ENDING, which marks the ‘second resurrection’ that precedes the judgment of Revelation 20:11-15

And when does the Lords day begin? At the 7th trumpet, when we are all changed 1 Cor 15:52. Those in the past, Paul, Mark, John, all have immortal souls and will reign. But also those that overcome the beast system also have immortal souls and will also reign for that 1000 years.

You are confusing the Day of the Lord “COMING†(Beginning) and the 1000 Years ENDING, which marks the ‘second resurrection’ that precedes the judgment of Revelation 20:11-15

Those that do not overcome Satan's trib will have Mortal souls, they will have to wait to be tested again at the end of the 1000 year period. Rev 20:5-9 Which is before the great white throne Judgement. Rev 20:11-12.

As far as a Bride and Wife we are all the manymembered body.
But God has his wife. She will not bow to the image of Baal(Satan) These are the 7000 Zadoc 1 Kings 19:10-18, Rom 11:4, Zac 4:1-10, Eze 44:15-23.
How does God know they will not bow to Satan and his beast system? Because they ve already proved themselves in the 1st earth age 2 pet 3:5, They are Rom 8:29-30
Rom 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Rom 8:30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

They are teachers, in these last days, Paul was a type, or example(1 Cor 10:11) . They already have their crowns Rev 3:11, you can see them in the church of Philadelphia.

The bride is the 144,000 the sealed in Rev 7, which are the redeemed from this earth age Rev 14:3-5 There are 12,000 from each of the tribes of Israel. 12 = government , they are called the election of Grace Rom 11:5. They will need 40 days of proofs Act 1:3. Christs 12 disciples were a type or example of them. Remember Peter Matt 26:34. They have to earn their crowns Rev 2:10. You can see these in the church of Smyna.
Only two churches Christ found no fault with. Smyna and Philadelphia, the Subject was their works, Object to Overcome.

There are also the Kings and Queens the Ethnos(gentiles) Rom 11:11-24, Rev 21:24 They also have their own election.
But we are ALL the manymembered body of Christians. And the rest are blinded. 2 Ths 2:11-12, Rom 11:7,Isa 29:10.

Peter's 'Bride' VERSUS Paul's Mystery 'Body' IN The Lamb

Hi Irishrain:

Thank you very much for writing.

Terral Original >> The ‘first resurrection’ takes place when the 1000 Years (2 Peter 3:8) “Day of the Lord†(2 Peter 3:10, 2 Thessalonians 5:1-2) is ‘at hand’ (2 Thessalonians 2:2) or when the “Lord’s Day†COMES or BEGINS. Those ‘cut off’ 2000 years ago like Peter, the Twelve, the Samarians of Acts 8, etc. must be raised to reign with Christ DURING the same 1000 Years “Day of the Lord.†If they are raised after the 1000 Years, then there is no opportunity for them to rule ‘with Christ a thousand years.’ You are confusing the Day of the Lord “COMING†(Beginning) and the 1000 Years ENDING, which marks the ‘second resurrection’ that precedes the judgment of Revelation 20:11-15.

Isrishrain >> And when does the Lords day begin? At the 7th trumpet, when we are all changed 1 Cor 15:52.

Your statement is a half truth. Paul never mentions any “7th Trumpet†in any of his writings. Those two references appear in Revelation 8:2 + Revelation 8:6 and part of PROPHECY. Paul is describing a ‘mystery’ (1 Corinthians 15:51) event NOT seen by any of the Prophets. The sound of the trumpet of 1 Corinthians 15:52 AND 1 Thessalonians 4:16 is heard ‘behind’ John in Revelation 1:10 to START the “Lord’s Day†(Day of the Lord). You are trying to connect the START of the Day of the Lord to events that transpire DURING the same 1000 years. Your “7th trumpet†statement above is a taletell sign that you are mixing Prophecy with the Mystery of the Pauline Epistles.

Isrishrain >> Those in the past, Paul, Mark, John, all have immortal souls and will reign. But also those that overcome the beast system also have immortal souls and will also reign for that 1000 years.

We agree. The difference is that Peter, John and James are part of the ‘first resurrection’ that takes place when the ‘day of the Lord’ COMES (2 Thessalonians 2:2), or when that same 1000 Year Period BEGINS. That is the only way they can actually rule ‘with’ Him for the 1000 years that BEGINS in Revelation 1. The ‘Beast’ (Rev. 13) system you are talking about is only established at the very ‘end of the age’ (Matthew 24:3, Matthew 24:15 = abomination of desolation). Those who are martyred throughout that 1000 Year Period shall join Peter and the ‘bride’ on the sea of glass ‘before the throne’ (Revelation 7:15), as it is written,

“I said to him, "My lord, you know." And he said to me, "These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation (Matthew 24:21), and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. For this reason, they are BEFORE the throne of God; and they serve Him day and night in His temple; and He who sits on the throne will spread His tabernacle over them.†Revelation 7:14-15.

The members of the “body of Christ†(Ephesians 4:12 = that's us) saved by obedience to Paul’s Gospel have been “IN†the Lamb since way back in Revelation 1:10 and stand “IN†Him in the ‘center of the throne’ (Revelation 7:17). Paul’s mystery ‘body’ is invisible to the witnesses of Prophecy, because they only see the “Lamb†apart from everyone baptized into His body (1 Corinthians 12:13) through obedience to Paul’s gospel. Peter and the early rains bride are ‘before the throne’ (Revelation 7:15) to judge Israel (Luke 22:30) for worthiness to join them as the ‘bride.’

Terral Original >> You are confusing the Day of the Lord “COMING†(Beginning) and the 1000 Years ENDING, which marks the ‘second resurrection’ that precedes the judgment of Revelation 20:11-15.

Irishrain >> Those that do not overcome Satan's trib will have Mortal souls, they will have to wait to be tested again at the end of the 1000 year period. Rev 20:5-9 Which is before the great white throne Judgement. Rev 20:11-12.

We agree. Everyone to die from the OT and NT are raised at the second resurrection to that Judgment, unless they are part of the ‘body of Christ’ IN the Lamb, OR the ‘bride’ before the throne of the Lamb. We were raised to START this same "Lord's Day" (Day of the Lord) back in Revelation 1:10 behind John. Prophecy sees that those before the throne will be joined to the Lamb through marriage (Revelation 19:5-10). Prophecy does NOT see that Christ has a myriad of members “IN†the Lamb of Revelation already.

Irishrain >> As far as a Bride and Wife we are all the manymembered body.

The Lamb is a multimember body (1 Corinthians 12:12-14) also, but that truth has yet to find a place in your theology IMHO.

Irishrain >> But God has his wife. She will not bow to the image of Baal(Satan) These are the 7000 Zadoc 1 Kings 19:10-18, Rom 11:4, Zac 4:1-10, Eze 44:15-23.

The 7000 of Romans 11:4 are Old Testament saints who will have a part in the Second Resurrection at the ‘end of the age’ (Daniel 12:11-13). Jesus Christ is the “Lord†(Malachi 3:1) of the Old Testament. I do not know how you can contrive any “God’s Wife†from the verses you pasted above.

Irishrain >> How does God know they will not bow to Satan and his beast system? Because they ve already proved themselves in the 1st earth age 2 pet 3:5, They are Rom 8:29-30 (snip Romans quotes).

In the what? We have been living through the same “Evil Age†(Galatians 1:4) since the darkness (Ephesians 6:12) of Genesis 1:2. We are living in the same ‘age’ as Adam, Noah, Abraham, David, Christ, Etc., which shall end with the judgment of Revelation 20:11-15.

Irishrain >> They are teachers, in these last days, Paul was a type, or example(1 Cor 10:11) . They already have their crowns Rev 3:11, you can see them in the church of Philadelphia.

No sir. That is your interpretation that quite frankly makes no Biblical sense and requires no rebuttal from anyone here. The ‘bride’ before the throne is saved by obedience to the ‘gospel of the kingdom’ (Matthew 24:14, etc.), while those “IN†the Lamb were all saved through obedience to Paul’s “word of the cross†(1 Corinthians 1:18) gospel message. There are no other gospel messages for the gathering of any more wives or any other dispensational body. Those members of the bride will also be summed up “IN†Christ throughout the ‘ages to come’ (Ephesians 2:7), but by their works (James 2:24). That is why you see them washing their robes in Revelation 7:14 and their ‘fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints’ in Revelation 19:8 at their marriage ceremony.

Irishrain >> The bride is the 144,000 the sealed in Rev 7, which are the redeemed from this earth age Rev 14:3-5

That number is added to the bride (John 3:29) that included Peter and everyone saved by the “gospel of the kingdom†almost 2000 years ago. Remember that the “day of the Lord†sees the “gospel of the kingdom†(Matthew 24:14) finally going to the whole world. All of those obeying that gospel message will become part f the ‘bride’ of Revelation 19:5-8, but in “early and late rains†fashion (James 5:7).

Irishrain >> There are 12,000 from each of the tribes of Israel. 12 = government , they are called the election of Grace Rom 11:5. They will need 40 days of proofs Act 1:3. Christs 12 disciples were a type or example of them. Remember Peter Matt 26:34. They have to earn their crowns Rev 2:10. You can see these in the church of Smyna. Only two churches Christ found no fault with. Smyna and Philadelphia, the Subject was their works, Object to Overcome.

Holy . . . Please forgive, but the above is a mix of Kingdom Doctrine with Grace Doctrine that one can hardly believe you have mixed together this way. Nothing below this make any sense either.

In Christ,

Terral

Back