Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

THE CHURCH CALLED ISRAEL: Part Six

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

jeremiah1five

Part Six

Taking the year most accepted in Christendom of A.D. 30 for the crucifixion and ascension of Jesus Christ and the Feast of [Pentecost] in which the Advent of the Holy Spirit occurred, and the year of Saul/Paul’s conversion to Christ on the road to Damascus around A.D. 34-36, Paul says he immediately went into the synagogues to preach that Christ was the Son of God to his unsaved Jewish brethren (Acts 9:20-25.) Shortly thereafter as Paul increased in strength dwelling in Damascus there was a plot to kill him “after many days.” The first place Paul preached was in Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea.

Skipping some years, the Galatian letter was dated around A.D. 48-49. The Jerusalem Council took place in A.D. 50. No doubt Gentiles were joining the Jewish Christians and the issue of circumcision caused Paul and Barnabas to go to Jerusalem to discuss this with the apostles.

Although Gentiles were becoming saved and joining these Jewish home churches in Asia Minor the Church Jesus Christ was building was predominantly populated by a majority of Jews. All the New Testament epistles were written by Jewish Christians and addressed to Jewish Christians in the places named in those letters. James, the Lord’s brother writes “to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting” (James 1:1) and this is dated around A.D. 49. All the letters themselves address Jewish history, the Law, the promises, the prophecies, the cultural and religious practices of Judaism and the Abrahamic Covenant, and other issues concerning Messiah’s effect upon their religion. The Jewish Christians also addressed how to accept Gentiles into their Church fellowships. Until Paul’s issue with Peter at Antioch the Jewish Christians, and his epistle to the Galatian area and his statements about the middle wall partition and there is neither Jew or Gentile, bond or free, male or female, we are all one “spiritually” in Christ Jesus, Jewish Christians mainly continued the practice of separation from the Gentile Christians as they did in the Temple and synagogues.

It Is commonly accepted that James, the Lord’s brother, was overseer of the Church at Jerusalem and although his letter was placed at the end of the canon his letter contains insights that reveal some interesting facts. It should have been placed at the beginning. His letter dated around A.D. 49 is addressed to the “twelve tribes scattered.” He doesn’t name a city or location as Paul’s letters do and this is indicative that this was a ‘circular’ letter to the churches scattered throughout Asia Minor. He is not writing to Jewish Christians who are of the twelve tribes that live in their homes in a certain area or region. This doesn’t make sense for him to do that. However, he is writing to his Jewish brethren at churches scattered throughout Israel and in Gentile lands. This shows that at least 20 years since the Lord’s ascension the churches were populated by Jewish Christians from the twelve tribes of Israel, and being that James was one of those along with Peter at the beginning that held that the prophecies of the Promised Holy Spirit was fulfillment of those covenants were of a mind that Messiah being a Jew from the tribe of Judah and a son of David, their attention was mainly towards the Jews who accepted Christ as their Redeemer and King and Savior. His attention towards Gentiles that may have been born again is lacking and shows Messiah as particular to Jews and Judaism and not Gentiles to whom they knew God made no covenant.

[Part Seven is forthcoming]

Does this not also belong in unorthodox section ? ( non accepting of what is commonly believed in the churches.)

If Jewish people are ever to believe in Jesus Christ, it is by humility, not by exaltation.

The Jews were once the only ones, and they then became the only ones not in. ( that is equality.)

But the final position is that all are included together then equally, once the Jews had to have mercy on those who were not Jews, not those who are not Jews need to have mercy on the Jews.

Trying to give answers, to prove points that are unorthodox, on a normal Christian theology forum, seems to be not for changing the world to a view point it does not have, in the time many rise up to deceive many also.

But, just like the days of Noah, when Noah preached righteousness to the world, a testimony is given to the world to hear God and not man, and to judge in righteousness, not in inequality, but in just judgement. ( part 7 is not going to answer any other answer than the equality of God shown below.)

The house of God is Christian, but the righteous are hardly saved, because who heard Noah the preacher of righteousness. ( who hears now ?)

Luke 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Romans 11:30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:
31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.

1 Peter 4:16 Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.
17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?
19 Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

2 Peter 2:5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

Does this not also belong in unorthodox section ? ( non accepting of what is commonly believed in the churches.)
Why would it be "unorthodox?" It is the Word of God and the true history of the beginning of the New Testament new covenant Church that is a continuation of the "Great Congregation" at the time of the Tabernacle. Here, let the Word of God speak to you, Mr. Gentile:

4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises; 5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen. Rom. 9:4–5.

A Jewish Messiah sent TO and FOR a Jewish covenant people.
Mind your place in the Jewish body of Christ/Messiah.
If Jewish people are ever to believe in Jesus Christ, it is by humility, not by exaltation.
No, it is by covenant. Learn your heritage. It is a Jewish covenant and Jewish promises, not Gentile. God made no covenant with any Gentile nor seed of Gentile as he did with Abraham and the children of Israel.
The Jews were once the only ones, and they then became the only ones not in. ( that is equality.)
God's covenant to Israel is everlasting.

8 Now therefore so shalt thou say unto my servant David, Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I took thee from the sheepcote, from following the sheep, to be ruler over my people, over Israel:
9 And I was with thee whithersoever thou wentest, and have cut off all thine enemies out of thy sight, and have made thee a great name, like unto the name of the great men that are in the earth.
10 Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime,
11 And as since the time that I commanded judges to be over my people Israel, and have caused thee to rest from all thine enemies. Also the LORD telleth thee that he will make thee an house.
12 And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom.
13 He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever.
14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:
15 But my mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I put away before thee.
16 And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established for ever.
17 According to all these words, and according to all this vision, so did Nathan speak unto David. 2 Sam. 7:7–17.
But the final position is that all are included together then equally, once the Jews had to have mercy on those who were not Jews, not those who are not Jews need to have mercy on the Jews.
Trying to give answers, to prove points that are unorthodox, on a normal Christian theology forum, seems to be not for changing the world to a view point it does not have, in the time many rise up to deceive many also.
But, just like the days of Noah, when Noah preached righteousness to the world, a testimony is given to the world to hear God and not man, and to judge in righteousness, not in inequality, but in just judgement. ( part 7 is not going to answer any other answer than the equality of God shown below.)
The house of God is Christian, but the righteous are hardly saved, because who heard Noah the preacher of righteousness. ( who hears now ?)
Luke 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Romans 11:30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:
31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.
1 Peter 4:16 Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.
17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?
19 Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.
2 Peter 2:5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;
Good. Now, obey it.

Strife is unorthodox, having no chance of all being of one mind and judgement, is unorthodox, having complete disagreement is unorthodox, trying to teach others is unorthodox, other than the preaching of he cross that saves us.

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:
23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

I will call to the moderator, to just look above and see how no mention of the preaching of the cross is sought for in this thread, instead it is to speak about Israel of the Jews.

Likewise the scriptures teach us, it is those same Jews who seek signs, and do not seek the preaching of the cross, as it is known to be foolishness to them.

I call this to be examined, the six threads given so far in theology, whether they speak of Jesus Christ and Him crucified ( Christian theology) or they speak nothing of Jesus Christ and the preaching of the cross and entirely about something else, i.e Israel, and the Jewish people, hence why if it is not appropriate for unorthodox, would it be more correct to be in Judaism forum ?

Surely the Christian theology forum is not intended for strifeful contention bringing disputing discussions, but is for common Christianity, instead of uncommon. ( the common faith we must contend for against debate)

Jude 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Jeremiah 1 five, you cannot tell me to obey anything, or assume I am not obeying things. ( presumpteous)

2 Peter 2:10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

Now the people of God have obtained mercy, but it is through the mercy of the people of God, that the previous people of God may obtain mercy. ( the same way the Gentiles were not the people of God, so the people of Israel currently must be considered likewise.)

But your topic is only focused one one point, instead of the beseeching we always have in the doctrine of godliness, to not lose our soul...

1 Peter 2:10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.
11 Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul;
12 Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation.

Jeremiah 1 five, you cannot tell me to obey anything, or assume I am not obeying things. ( presumpteous)

2 Peter 2:10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

Now the people of God have obtained mercy, but it is through the mercy of the people of God, that the previous people of God may obtain mercy. ( the same way the Gentiles were not the people of God, so the people of Israel currently must be considered likewise.)

But your topic is only focused one one point, instead of the beseeching we always have in the doctrine of godliness, to not lose our soul...

1 Peter 2:10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.
11 Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul;
12 Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation.
God is not a man as us (creation) and neither is there any infalible fleshly teaching master like the Pope set between God not seen and mankind seen . We do not know Christ after the flesh of any nation.

The first century reformation has come The veil is rent there was no Jewish Kings of kings sitting in the holy of holies. Satan fell and could no longer deceive all the nations of the world that God is a Jewish man

The temple in Matthew 23 that Christ declared desolate when he walked out he made the desolate of abomination of desolation "Kings in Israel" a Pagan foundation "Out of sight out of mind" as in who believes in a God not seen? God calls them fools

God renamed her in Acts just as promised calling her Christian a more befitting name to name the wife of all the nations of the world.

Just like not all of Israel were born again believers the same applies with the word Christian .

The genealogy of the second born to signify born again spiritual birth that began with the prophet Abel replace with Seth ended with the matthew and Luke account with the Son of man, Jesus .

Today I believe it would be impossible to trace genealogy back to the time of the first century reformation. and even if . . . what would be the point other than eulogize dying flesh ???

The temporal use of a Jew flesh signified as sinful ended. The shadows that added nothing became sight

7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. Gen. 17:7.

7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. Gen. 17:7.
Yes, his covenant not of men

Yes, seed one( single) Christ not seeds fleshly dying many mankind. The second born seed beginning with Abel used to represent our second birth . . the jeanology of the seed became sight both in Mathew 1 and Luke 3 .

I will call to the moderator, to just look above and see how no mention of the preaching of the cross is sought for in this thread, instead it is to speak about Israel of the Jews.

Likewise the scriptures teach us, it is those same Jews who seek signs, and do not seek the preaching of the cross, as it is known to be foolishness to them.

I call this to be examined, the six threads given so far in theology, whether they speak of Jesus Christ and Him crucified ( Christian theology) or they speak nothing of Jesus Christ and the preaching of the cross and entirely about something else, i.e Israel, and the Jewish people, hence why if it is not appropriate for unorthodox, would it be more correct to be in Judaism forum ?

Surely the Christian theology forum is not intended for strifeful contention bringing disputing discussions, but is for common Christianity, instead of uncommon. ( the common faith we must contend for against debate)

Jude 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
You should report these posts...

Back