Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Code of The Messiah is exposed!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

PetriFB

http://koti.phnet.fi/petripaavola/Messiahcode.html

We live in time, where is exposed secret codes. God revealed me the Code of the Messiah and the message, which reveals that who is the Messiah. Hebrew letters has many dimensions. They express letter's name, number value, literal meaning and symbolical meaning. When we research Hebrew words Yeshua and Yehoshua (Jesus) and the Messiah (Mashiach), we notice that both words give us very interesting message, the code.

Word of God is not hidden messages or secret codes. Word of God has many dimensions. First is open message (written literally), which are basic element and most important element of God's word. Then there are parables, figures and symbolical meanings, which have also important role in the Scriptures. Jewish letters has literal and symbolical meaning and when we research example letters of Messiah and Jesus their literal meanings and symbolic meanings point out to words and the message, which is identical how the Scriptures present the Messiah and His mission. So I believe that it is no coincidence that there are those letters and theirs meanings, but God proves His word and message with many levels and this is not "secret code" things, but word of God with many dimensions. God didn't choose Hebrew coincidence to be language of Scriptures (OT).

PetriFB said:
Word of God is not hidden messages or secret codes. Word of God has many dimensions. First is open message (written literally), which are basic element and most important element of God's word. Then there are parables, figures and symbolical meanings, which have also important role in the Scriptures. Jewish letters has literal and symbolical meaning and when we research example letters of Messiah and Jesus their literal meanings and symbolic meanings point out to words and the message, which is identical how the Scriptures present the Messiah and His mission. So I believe that it is no coincidence that there are those letters and theirs meanings, but God proves His word and message with many levels and this is not "secret code" things, but word of God with many dimensions. God didn't choose Hebrew coincidence to be language of Scriptures (OT).

However, you do claim that it is a 'code' as you have titled your article the "Code of the Messiah" - and it would appear that you claim that God has revealed this to you personally - would you be the only one He has directly revealed this to?

PetriFB said:
Word of God is not hidden messages or secret codes...

It is hidden in the same way that algebra calculus and trigonometry are hidden from first graders.
Remember the book "Everything I Need To Know, I Already Learned in Kindergarten"? I am pretty sure that the man who wrote the book must have been in my class. As we were practicing writing numbers, following the arrows with our big thick pencils, and discerning the 6 from the 9, one little boy took his paper up to the teacher. "Is this right?" He asked. His paper had the numbers neatly in a row, in the proper order. "See? 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9." She told him what a good job he did, and he asked her, "What comes next?" She explained to him that was all of the numbers. Before she could explain what was next, this little boy turned to the rest of the class and announced "I know everything that there is to know about arithmetic!"

It was about that same time (in the early 1960's) That there was some talk about "Bible codes". An adult had told me how some people believe that there are things in the Bible that you can only see if you can read Hebrew. I took the question to the Lord, and asked him if it was true. "Did you hide some stuff in the Bible?" I believe was my exact theological question. He affirmed that there were things still to be discovered, and added "Just like I hid your hand on the end of your arm."

There is so much to know. So much to learn. Yet so many are content with what they have and have no interest in growing deeper, learning more, or receiving what God WANTS to give to us. Have you ever wanted to give a gift to someone that you love, or teach something important to them when they did not want to learn it? How it must grieve God when we reject what He wants to give.

Hsa 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

I could not help but notice that the 'code' that PetriFB shared with us, came up with Jesus Christ as the Messiah.

I praise God that He taught me so much about Himself, healed me, baptised me in the Spirit, and worked miracles in my life... before well meaning Christians were able to tell me that it isn't true.

Gabbylittleangel said:
It is hidden in the same way that algebra calculus and trigonometry are hidden from first graders.
Remember the book "Everything I Need To Know, I Already Learned in Kindergarten"? I am pretty sure that the man who wrote the book must have been in my class. As we were practicing writing numbers, following the arrows with our big thick pencils, and discerning the 6 from the 9, one little boy took his paper up to the teacher. "Is this right?" He asked. His paper had the numbers neatly in a row, in the proper order. "See? 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9." She told him what a good job he did, and he asked her, "What comes next?" She explained to him that was all of the numbers. Before she could explain what was next, this little boy turned to the rest of the class and announced "I know everything that there is to know about arithmetic!"

It was about that same time (in the early 1960's) That there was some talk about "Bible codes". An adult had told me how some people believe that there are things in the Bible that you can only see if you can read Hebrew. I took the question to the Lord, and asked him if it was true. "Did you hide some stuff in the Bible?" I believe was my exact theological question. He affirmed that there were things still to be discovered, and added "Just like I hid your hand on the end of your arm."

There is so much to know. So much to learn. Yet so many are content with what they have and have no interest in growing deeper, learning more, or receiving what God WANTS to give to us. Have you ever wanted to give a gift to someone that you love, or teach something important to them when they did not want to learn it? How it must grieve God when we reject what He wants to give.

Hsa 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

I could not help but notice that the 'code' that PetriFB shared with us, came up with Jesus Christ as the Messiah.

I praise God that He taught me so much about Himself, healed me, baptised me in the Spirit, and worked miracles in my life... before well meaning Christians were able to tell me that it isn't true.

May GBU

YhvhinTorah.gif

http://koti.phnet.fi/elohim/gospeltoJews.html

Ps 130:8 And He will redeem Israel from all his iniquities .....

Back