Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Crusades with Bill & Rollo

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Christendom was being invaded, but the various factions could not unite long enough to put up an effective defense. A few disorganized crusaders sallied forth, but were too divided to accomplish much. It was not until the invasion reached Vienna that the various groups realized that they would be next, and finally united to repel further invasion. A combined multi nation army turned back the invasion at the gates of Vienna, and no further significant advances into Western Europe took place.

After that, a centuries long alliance between the Magyars and Austrians was able to hold the line near the Balkans. Spain launched a counter attack, and retook the Iberian peninsula. Then the Europeans went back to squabbling with each other, and the counter attack was over. The invasion turned in other directions, having given up on conquering Western Europe.
Great, you went to the heart of this but You're wrong about them giving up conquering Europe. To understand them takes years and years of study, at least it did me. The war, the jihad, the Holy War, the Conquest of the World has never ended.

The Crusades were until their end, a war to stop the Muslim war to take over the entire world. The largest issue is the Crusades must begin once more but to many leaders, ones that are not of one of the Islamic Religions, are slumbering. A reading of the Qu'ran demonstrates, clearly, that from the beginning, World Conquest has been the point.

Great, you went to the heart of this but You're wrong about them giving up conquering Europe. To understand them takes years and years of study, at least it did me. The war, the jihad, the Holy War, the Conquest of the World has never ended.

The Crusades were until their end, a war to stop the Muslim war to take over the entire world. The largest issue is the Crusades must begin once more but to many leaders, ones that are not of one of the Islamic Religions, are slumbering. A reading of the Qu'ran demonstrates, clearly, that from the beginning, World Conquest has been the point.
and wars with them will not stop and ideology. one cant just invade and kill off an ideology. there are too many cultures that do this. nation building doesn't work. we may contain it but im using Nazism as an example of that. its not dead, just underground, espoused (the hatred of the jews and those weaker) by the communists, the muslims in part, the kkk, neo Nazis.

The Muslims feel they must conquer all nations that are not Muslim.
They can tolerate Christians and Jews living inside a Muslim nation, but they do not tolerate nations that are not Muslim.
This is why they do not like nations as Egypt, etc, who are not nations run by Muslims.
They are secular nations and must also be toppled.
This will never change, it is who they are.

The Muslims feel they must conquer all nations that are not Muslim.
They can tolerate Christians and Jews living inside a Muslim nation, but they do not tolerate nations that are not Muslim.
This is why they do not like nations as Egypt, etc, who are not nations run by Muslims.
They are secular nations and must also be toppled.
This will never change, it is who they are.
the Islamic republic of Egypt doesn't have the sharia law entwined in her constitution ? odd last time I read that it was there after the arab spring. it might have been removed, but I haven't heard of it.

The war, the jihad, the Holy War, the Conquest of the World has never ended.

They want to conquer the world, but the siege of Vienna was the last serious military incursion into Europe. They won't launch an invasion that has no hope of success, and Europe is able to defend itself. If they ever think that they can conquer Europe by military force, they will do so in an instant.

For the nonce, they have switched to sending missionaries and immigrants to conquer Europe from within. If they can get a majority, they can simply vote in Sharia law.

...ones that are not of one of the Islamic Religions, are slumbering..

Ideally, Christendom would unite to protect all Christians of the world. However, Orthodox Russia is feuding with Catholic Ukraine, and Protestant /Catholic/Orthodox Europe is mesmerized by the event. Same as during the Middle Ages, Christendom is too busy squabbling with itself to unite for a common purpose.

If ISIS invades France, NATO will probably get organized enough to repel the invasion. Anything beyond that is unlikely. Except for maybe a few air sorties and special forces if ISIS scares too many people with its actions.

They want to conquer the world, but the siege of Vienna was the last serious military incursion into Europe. They won't launch an invasion that has no hope of success, and Europe is able to defend itself. If they ever think that they can conquer Europe by military force, they will do so in an instant.

For the nonce, they have switched to sending missionaries and immigrants to conquer Europe from within. If they can get a majority, they can simply vote in Sharia law.
Yes and as a military man the process we have seen and we are seeing is known as a stratigic withdrawal and changing tactics and the front. The very word, Islam, means subjugation and their tactic is lie and pretend! And the great pretender is in the Oval Office right now and with his importing the Hamas into the US and the nineteen known but lost, terror cells in the US, awaiting activation we are in dire straights.

Anyone weak enough to believe that more have not crossed on both borders is not a sick person, they are intentionally stupid, living in la la land. The very thing that started the, non-Christian Crusades is still the plan and we, the Americans, not just the US, all of the Americans have, like birds, buried their heads in the sand, some of us deep in the mud and I'm not sure some, even here on these forums, have not drowned inhaling the wet mud.

Ideally, Christendom would unite to protect all Christians of the world. However, Orthodox Russia is feuding with Catholic Ukraine, and Protestant /Catholic/Orthodox Europe is mesmerized by the event. Same as during the Middle Ages, Christendom is too busy squabbling with itself to unite for a common purpose.

If ISIS invades France, NATO will probably get organized enough to repel the invasion. Anything beyond that is unlikely. Except for maybe a few air sorties and special forces if ISIS scares too many people with its actions.
I'm not at all certain the US will allow NATO to defend France, remember, and someone here found and post a link to the video where the King of Saudi promised we would have an Islamic president here, in the US, in '08 and... wait for it... surprise!

how does on address that? kill them on site? they are because of association without evidence to be killed first because they claim islam? silly me, I like due process , something the constitution guarantees'.

how does on address that? kill them on site? they are because of association without evidence to be killed first because they claim islam? silly me, I like due process , something the constitution guarantees'.
Jason,
That exemplifies the problem, right there! There is no due process in a war and like it or not, war has been declared against us and the beginning attack ended long ago and the enemy iks laughing their rear ends off at us as they continue the assault.

Jason,
That exemplifies the problem, right there! There is no due process in a war and like it or not, war has been declared against us and the beginning attack ended long ago and the enemy iks laughing their rear ends off at us as they continue the assault.
there is no due process in war, uhm there is and has been. if you capture an enemy of war, you must be sure that he isn't a civilian. we do hold them and they aren't pows. that has been like that since the genava conventions of 1948.
uhm so are you going to kill the muslims that enters your church to be saved? that is what we did in part allow americans to do to the enemy in uniform if found in American soil. my city has stories of people capturing jap and german submariners. a jap sub sank off the shore of of round island and the local saw it and swam out and captured them.

read up on the no true scottsman fallacy. and when you do stop saying that stuff. if you don't I will reply with the troll response of its all muslims are terrorist then all Christians don't break laws and are immune to any legal action as no Christian is to break laws per the bible.

the Miranda act and what it entails is based on what the military does for soldiers and the enemy captured in the battlefield. we do have to be sure they are actually the enemy. a civilian on the battle field is detained if he is wondering and his home is gone, we hold them and feed them. they do have rights.

I learned that the detainee card the dod form 2708 capture form must have the evidence and what he did to be captured filled out and if it doesn't match him as best as possible the host nation when he is tried, he will be released. we did that with haji and that form is old(1955) if I remember. the chain of custody paper 4137 must also be wire tight.

signed. ssg c 31e30. this is my job in the national guard.

Yes. The west allows proselytizing. They do not. Its a one sided campaign.
Yes and some, wannabe Christians can lie 'til their teeth fall out but we do not worship the same God, they worship god and we worship God giving me cause to try to get believers not to speak of the Triune God without the caps. People don't want it to be but every, single, thing we do is to be done as to the Most Holy God, including everything from the color of the socks we put on, in the morning, to the way we sing a worship song.

I once did some Grapic Work for a Ministry Web Site I was building and as I Googled I followed the same procedure I use when some would say I am alone. And before striking Enter I reread whatr I had typed and caught the use of the lower case B as the first letter in Bible and corrected it.

The Preacher told me it did not matter whether I used the caps or not to search and I told him in the matters that concern God, it mattered to me. I have chosen to unconditionally devote my life to God and I know that I am never alone, He is always with me and I have chosen never to, with intent, dishonor Him.

This is a thing about it though is, one can easily become legalistic about this point and no matter you mind set, mentioning this type of respect to anyone younger than yourself will cause people to go off on you to the point of them being legalistic to you over the point

the Miranda act and what it entails is based on what the military does for soldiers and the enemy captured in the battlefield. we do have to be sure they are actually the enemy. a civilian on the battle field is detained if he is wondering and his home is gone, we hold them and feed them. they do have rights.
Again, this is not how to fight a war but it does delight the enemy that we would tie soldiers up in such non-essential activities of war. It makes the front lines and in the case of urban warfare, the teams more sparse, giving us the disadvantage. It is military insanity. War is not nation building!

I learned that the detainee card the dod form 2708 capture form must have the evidence and what he did to be captured filled out and if it doesn't match him as best as possible the host nation when he is tried, he will be released. we did that with haji and that form is old(1955) if I remember. the chain of custody paper 4137 must also be wire tight.

signed. ssg c 31e30. this is my job in the national guard.
And as I said... insanity.

During the Middle Ages, Europe was under simultaneous attack from multiple vectors. The Mongols sacked Kiev from the east, and advanced to the gates of Budapest before being stopped. Byzantium was slowly conquered from the south, and the invasion there advanced to the gates of Vienna before it was turned back. Viking raids pillaged the countryside from the north. Bands of mercenaries and assorted brigands roamed the countryside, and pillaged just like the Vikings did.

Europe adopted the feudal system to protect itself from roaming bands of brigands, but this divided Europe into hundreds of individual fiefdoms. This division made presenting a common defense against organized armies uncertain.

One example of this division was the Moorish conquest of Spain. After repelling a Byzantine attempt to retake Spain, the Visigoth army was busy fighting a civil war in the north when Moorish invaders landed in the south. The Visigoths marched south with what troops they could spare, attempting to raise additional troops along the way. Some of the local troops decided to leave the main army, and do their own thing. Being loyal to the local fiefdom (which had other agendas), rather than the capital of Toledo.

The exhausted Visigoth army marched right into a well prepared trap, as they apparently did not have time to scout the invading army's position adequately. The royal army had been paying attention to the civil war while the Moors landed, and prepared the terrain for battle. A few thousand well organized invaders were thus able to conquer a divided Spain.

One example of this division was the Moorish conquest of Spain. After repelling a Byzantine attempt to retake Spain, the Visigoth army was busy fighting a civil war in the north when Moorish invaders landed in the south. The Visigoths marched south with what troops they could spare, attempting to raise additional troops along the way. Some of the local troops decided to leave the main army, and do their own thing. Being loyal to the local fiefdom (which had other agendas), rather than the capital of Toledo.

The exhausted Visigoth army marched right into a well prepared trap, as they apparently did not have time to scout the invading army's position adequately. The royal army had been paying attention to the civil war while the Moors landed, and prepared the terrain for battle. A few thousand well organized invaders were thus able to conquer a divided Spain.
Michael, you appear to be well informed on the details, much more so than I. Good posts and very educational. If you could provide a list of the material used to attain your notes the rest of us could proof check and ingrain the information. Thank yoy sir.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back