Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The demands of climate activists is unacceptable

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
The enitre worlds popluation could fit inside NY city and there is so much food availiale that can to feed the entire world. I have no idea what the filthy rich globalist billionaires who want to control the world are saying. I dont comprehend it.

Actually, a lot of those are sold to people who are buying their first cars, such as newly-affluent people in China and India.
China and India lead the world in new EV sales. Roughly 25% and a little less in India (22%) of all new car sales are 100% electric.

Im just trying to be as open and honest in discussion as can be.

If someone admits and claims and believes the world is overpopulated then they obviously believe something needs to be done about it. They seem to have a problem with it for some reason.

And if they are open and honest and say those who have access to better health care have less children, becauase obviously thats what they want, then they are obviously saying those who are poorer or in poverty are a burden as they breed too much.

So they want to give better access to health care to the poorer countries or communities so humans dont breed as much. Becauase that is one of there solutions.

It must just be coincidence they also support a womans right to terminate there child if they pregnant as most abortions come from communities living in the most poverty, and they praise the LGBT+ that also limits human reproduction.
You're just imposing an imaginary mindset and agenda on someone who's actually working to provide people in poor countries with better health care.

Rather than see that as a good and moral thing to do, you bizarrely twist it into something nefarious. Seems really odd to me.

China and India lead the world in new EV sales. Roughly 25% and a little less in India (22%) of all new car sales are 100% electric.
Yep, which means 75%+ (the vast majority) of the new cars sold in those countries use fossil fuels.

You're just imposing an imaginary mindset and agenda on someone who's actually working to provide people in poor countries with better health care.

Rather than see that as a good and moral thing to do, you bizarrely twist it into something nefarious. Seems really odd to me.

Of course providing better health care is good and moral, and someone would just say they want to provide better health care, not the world is overpopulated look at the graph and better health care can lower births or whatever.

You would just want to provide better health care for the sole reason of giving people access to better health care. No need to mention population growth. It shouldnt be relavant.

Thats Gates own media. Hes the one going on about popularion and says its quite scary apparently in his view, and using graphs and oh look giving better health care can lower population growth.

As i said that shoild jot be the intention or reason behing wanting to give better health care, you want to gice better health care becauae you love humanity and care about the people, you dont even think about lowering the poulation.

"But the good news is The faster we improve health the faster family size goes down. "

Thats obviouslt the intention and good news to him, the faster he can try provide better health care the less people will breed. That seems to be his manin concern. Someone like me i dont think of something i like that, i just all peoppe to have health care because i care about them, not how much they breed claiming its overpopulating the world.

I want free healh care for all !!.

Yay, that is so morally good and you must have such love for humanity, you must love me.

No, its because i want you to have less children.

Earth sees hottest-ever March, the 10th record-breaking month in a row

The Earth just recorded its hottest March on record, the 10th month in a row to reach that feat, according to the European Union’s Copernicus Climate Change Service.

Fueled by a mix of human-caused warming and the El Niño climate pattern, the all-time monthly highs were observed both in the air and in the ocean’s waters, the Copernicus report said. The heat over the past 12 months has pushed global average temperatures to an unprecedented 1.58 degrees Celsius (2.84 degrees Fahrenheit) warmer than preindustrial levels, and the hotter air over the Atlantic Ocean in particular could lead to an especially intense hurricane season, scientists warned.

“It should be eye-catching — we are going toward uncharted territory,” said Gillian Galford, the lead of the Vermont Climate Assessment and a professor at the University of Vermont who reviewed the report. “It’s rather unusual we see such an increased temperature over months and seasons.”

I never understood plant based meat products that companies ate folding not enough consumers.

Its either meat or irs not. I mean some deluded companies say try there 100% plant based meat product. Just call it vegetarian because it dont have any meat in it.

Mest is so good even vegans pretend to eat it.

Has anyone ever been arrested and the police just lead you to a mini bus to tske you home and say goodbye?. How many times has Greta been so called arrested with no charge. Must be a few now. Always a free pass. Just dont misgender someone that could be life sentence.

Last time i was arrested i was being interigated locked in a cage and treated like a criminal. No free bus pass. I had no idea some cops just pretend to arrest someone and then let them go home on a bus. How privelledged.

Thats so hilarious in the first video how the reporter says it was peaceful then suddenly you see cops fighting with activists.

Is anyone hungry?. You can try my new meat free lamb burger, its a lamb burger with no lamb. Tastes like Lamb but there is no lamb so its a lamb burger.

California exceeds 100% of energy demand with renewables over a record 30 days

In a major clean energy benchmark, wind, solar, and hydro exceeded 100% of demand on California’s main grid for 30 of the past 38 days.

Stanford University professor of civil and environmental engineering Mark Z. Jacobson has been tracking California’s renewables performance, and he shares his findings on Twitter (X) when the state breaks records. Yesterday he posted:

Jacobson notes that supply exceeds demand for “0.25-6 h per day,” and that’s an important fact. The continuity lies not in renewables running the grid for the entire day but in the fact that it’s happening on a consistent daily basis, which has never been achieved before.

Great Barrier Reef experiencing one of its worst coral bleaching events

Australia’s Great Barrier Reef is experiencing one of its worst bleaching events since monitoring began nearly four decades ago, authorities say, with much of the famed reef showing signs of damage as warming ocean temperatures blight reefs worldwide.

Bleaching occurs when heat-stressed coral turn white after expelling symbiotic algae that provide food and color. It’s a result of abnormal ocean temperatures in the past year that scientists worry could represent a major change to Earth systems.

In the Great Barrier Reef marine park, 73 percent of the reefs surveyed have prevalent bleaching — which means that more than 10 percent of the coral cover is bleached, the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority, which manages the area, said Wednesday. Very high and extreme bleaching was observed across nearly 40 percent of the reef system.

“Climate change is the greatest threat to the Great Barrier Reef, and coral reefs globally,” said Roger Beeden, the authority’s chief scientist. “The Great Barrier Reef is an incredible ecosystem, and while it has shown its resilience time and time again, this summer has been particularly challenging.”

Climate Change to Cause $38 Trillion a Year in Damages by 2049

Climate change will inflict losses to the global economy worth an annual $38 trillion by 2049, as extreme weather ravages agricultural yields, harms labor productivity and destroys infrastructure, according to researchers at the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK).

Planetary warming will result in an income reduction of 19% globally by mid-century, compared to a global economy without climate change, according to research published in Nature on Wednesday.

How many end of the worlds or your doomed have you survived?. Im at about 10 now. I dont mean to boast about it.

Back