Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[_ Old Earth _] The end of the world!!!!!

Do you believe that end of the world is close or far away or will never happen?

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
J

jimbo_oz

I read an Article about the end of the world and I want to see how many of you believe it is far away or close. I believe it is far but I don't no what the scribtures say about this because the world was meant to end on New years 666AD, 1000AD, 2000AD and others.

The article I read is at
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/Sci_Tech/story_44938.asp

By the "end of the world" do you mean the Rapture of all Christians or are you talking about the Earth blowing up?

By the end of the world I mean the end of Humanity and civilization.

Before that happens the Rapture would have to happen. I do not think that will ever happen. Look at my thread "I know when the Rapture will happen" and that may help.

"I know when the Rapture will happen" is the name of the thread.

Jimbo_oz Hi Ya, Well to answere your question go to the book of Revelation in the Bible, the last book of the Bible, and it will let you know where we stand right now. It is amazing how the Bible goes along with what is happening on earth. As I can see from all that is going on in the world today it is closer then you think. I will pray that you will not be here during hard times without Jesus. Let me know how you like Revelation. It is truly unbelievably true. Scary for some I am sure......Dee

Is that where they say that the north will attack iraq and that then russia and the middle east will attack israel and god will kill them? Because I think that want happen they where talking about it on a sunday mass show. It will be interesting to see what they say when they find they are wrong!

huh? im confused. ( i dont have a big vocabulary...) :oops:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back