Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

The fourth kingdom

Daniel 2;41
And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes,part of potters clay,and part of iron,the kingdom shall be devided;but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron,forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

The scripture plainly states the fourth kingdom which is the fourth beast of Daniel is a devided kingdom.Throughout the ages the middle east had been governed by great empires.Great beasts in thier own times but now is that devided empire.The ten horns has renderd thier dominion (those seven hills)unto the little horn.How have you people come to the conclusion that this devided empire of 11 nations is the entire world?Your watching to see things that will never happen.The saints in Judea will be killed by this little horn while your waiting for this beast to appear when it already is.Those ten muslim nations shall burn that whore and you will wonder what happen when you see her burning.Then the end will come quickly .

Rev 17;16
And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast,these shall hate the whore,and shall make her desolate and naked,and shall eat her flesh,and burn her with fire.

Why is that alot of people agree who the whore is but they cant understand who hates her?
If you believe Jerusalem is Babylon the great then why cant you believe the Persians will wipe her off the face of the map?Why is it so hard to believe these muslim kings of that devided empire will destroy Jerusalem?

If you didnt believe in fairy tales then the scriptures wouldnt be so hard to understand.

Surely it does not take much understanding to see God telling us that this 'sure' prophetic prophecy has been and is being done right up to the very coming of Christ,and before any extra 1000 year time/period even! And there are no history books that mess up the four world & only four world Caesar Governments!

And that they are from first to last, Babylon, then Medo-Persia, then came Grecia, then the Spectacle of the world came on the scene, Rome! The Great and Terrible Image & Beast Government of Rome. The two Iron legs of early division, even down the ten toes & the ten horns are here of vital importance. And the three horns that made way for the Papacy itself, who set up its seat at Rome.

Notice verse three, where we see in history where the wound unto death was noted:
In 1798, just 1260 years from A.D. 538, the French general Berthier took the pope prisoner, and he died in the French exile eighteen months later. The Papacy received a "deadly wound. This was later to be healed. And it was the legal recognized supremacy of the pope that began in A.D. 538, when the decree went into effect by Emperor Justinian making the Bishop of Rome head over all the churches, the definer of doctrine, and the corrector of heretics. But it is quite a leap to teach that 'Christian Emperor Justinion' passed the Key's of the kingdom on to pope Peter, huh?

Chapter 13

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
(Remember Daniel 7:25, "And he shall speak great words against the most High." The pope is given titles which belong to the Godhead.
The Council of Trent defines his power as: "We define that the Holy Apostolic See and Roman Pontiff holds the primacy over the whole world." --Labbe and Cossart, The Most Holy Councils, vol. 13, col. 1167.
And: "This judicial authority will include the power [to pardon sins]." --Volume 12, pg. 265.
Yet the Word says: "I am the way, and the life: no man cometh to the Father, but by Me." John 14:6 & "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Jesus Christ." 1 Timothy 2:5
And Papal Rome was to make war with the saints Daniel 7:25. The noted Catholic Thomas Aguinas said that heretics should be put to death just as surely as other criminals, because they were counterfeiters. And during the dark days of papal persecution unnumbered millions died on the gallows, at the stake, by the sword, through privation, and were tortured in ways too numerous to be mentioned. That Church of Rome has shed more innocent blood than any other institution that has ever existed among mankind, will be questioned by no Protestant [who has a competant] knowledge of history.
And yes, there is much more documentation!! But you can just read of what God says will again be! See Ecclesiastes 1:9-10 & Ecclesiastes 3:15. Now, from verse 2 below looking from todays present time, back into history as well:)

And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

If any man have an ear, let him hear.

He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

And I beheld [another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.]
(This is a new Ceasar Government, USA after she changes from a Lamb to a dragon, she will give up religous freedom, remember that Revelation 17:1-5 tells of Rome and Her Harlot Daughter that are.. 'THE ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH', the constitution of USA will be given up in this time of 666!! And the reason to do so, comes from wanting to appease God, and which all will agree to, to get out of the TIME OF TROUBLE that we are NOW IN!!)

And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
(Forced Worship decreed by Caesar to dragon Rome! Do you remember the bowing of the Daniel 3:4-6 Great Image? Well, this UNITY of the Revelation 17:5 ones will be on only one such testing that most are all already agreed & in unity on. That of sun worship. Sunday instead of the Godhead's 7th day Sabbath)

And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
(It has already started with USA, notice the supreme court? And for Rome to have power from Caesar to finally kill, she needs Caesar & then the U.N.. This 'image' thing should be studied with the 'seal' of God in the Ten Commandment Eternal Covenant of God. (check Isaiah 8:16 & Isaiah 8:20) Surely one remembers that Israel of old also needed Caesar to kill 'Christ' & His Christian followers? And Israel cried to Caesar (as will the USA) that we have [no king but Caesar!])

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
(The Mark in forhead is for the ones who know and understand in their spiritual 'mind' what they are doing! (see Luke 12:47-48) And the hand deal?? That is the ones who could care less either way. But do not miss the death decree in verse 15 that follows, in perhaps a years time. Also, some of our 'christian' friends will surely want to jump the gun, huh?)

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
(Wisdom?? If one has not already by now been found with understanding, I doubt that this 'extra wisdom' verse, understood, will do much good? So?.. will stop for another day on the addition of the above. Yet, that does reminds me of another Bible verse. Christ Himelf did arise from the dead, note His Words of Luke 16:31.. "And He said unto him, [IF they hear not Moses and the Prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."]

And who here, even read the Word's of the Prophets???

--Elijah)

Does anyone know who hates the Israeli goverment whos headquaters are in Jerusalem?
Can no one name not one leader of a nation who would like to destroy the israeli goverment?

See.Every single person who read this thread knows for a fact that Iran"s president said Israel shoulds be wiped off the face of the map yet none wants to admit the obvious.You would rather overlook the obvious in favor of believing a myth.Its like straining at a gnat and swallowing a camel.You would rather believe something that would never happen insted of believing what is right under your nose.

See.Every single person who read this thread knows for a fact that Iran"s president said Israel shoulds be wiped off the face of the map yet none wants to admit the obvious.You would rather overlook the obvious in favor of believing a myth.Its like straining at a gnat and swallowing a camel.You would rather believe something that would never happen insted of believing what is right under your nose.

False dilemma. The Israeli government is not the whore, and Iran is not the fourth kingdom. I see this as obvious, but I doubt I could ever convince those who are convinced otherwise.:shrug

After Daniel 2, God by vision to Daniel, gave a history of future prophecy of 4 world Empire's, In chapter 7 of Daniel the same prophecy with King Nebuchadnezzar & Babylon overthrown & prophecy moving on toward the worlds ending.God said: "The dream is certain, and the interpretation sure."

Chapter 7

In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon Daniel had a dream and visions of his head upon his bed: then he wrote the dream, and told the sum of the matters.

Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea.

And [four great beasts] came up from the sea, diverse one from another.
(These powerful beasts are the same 4 world 'empires' as were shown by calling them expensive metals in Daniel 2 from the most to the least of worth. We call them Governments today, or Caesar)

The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.

And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.

After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.
(All of these details need to be studied from history to see that God has 'detailed' history for us. We will not take the time for this here. But from this verse on, we get some simple history that most might recognize?)

After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
(We see the subject stopped & its end now determined, or at least a shift of gears so to speak. Remember now that this has now became a Church & Government! check verse 11 for this!)

I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

***I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.
(Again Daniel leaves this seen, but has told us that this is the END, and that we are alive and on earth at this time! But lets read on down to verse 16 to see Daniel asking for the answer!)

As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
Matt 24:30, 26:64 Mark 13:26

And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

I Daniel was grieved in my spirit in the midst of my body, and the visions of my head troubled me.

I came near unto one of them that stood by, and asked him the truth of all this. So he told me, and made me know the interpretation of the things.

These [great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.]

But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.

Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet;

And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.

I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;
(Notice, Until...)

Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Hitherto is the end of the matter. As for me Daniel, my cogitations much troubled me, and my countenance changed in me: but I kept the matter in my heart.
(OK: Elijah here.
We have Daniel 2 & Daniel 7 with both chapters telling us of the worlds past & future history. One can do a study on each of the four world Empire's in detail to see the details of proof.
Now let it be said that the only way to understand the book of Revelation and the Mark of the Beast is to understand these two chapters. They unlock Revelation! We will go to Revelation 13 next time perhaps? )

False dilemma. The Israeli government is not the whore, and Iran is not the fourth kingdom. I see this as obvious, but I doubt I could ever convince those who are convinced otherwise.:shrug

The fourth kingdom is a devided kingdom as per the scriptures.Iran is only part of it.It is one king out of ten.
This is obvious.Jerusalem is the whore.This is obvious.
Iran wants to destroy the Israeli goverment that rules from Jerusalem.This is fact.

jer 51;11
Make bright the arrows;gather the shields;the Lord hath raised up the spirit of the kings of the Medes;for his device is against Babylon,to destroy it.because it is the vengeance of the Lord,the vengeance of his temple.

Kings of the east path made for Babylon-rev16;12
Babylon is destroyed -rev 16;19

Whoever thinks these kings of the east are of the entire world is wrong.

In 1798, just 1260 years from A.D. 538, the French general Berthier took the pope prisoner, and he died in the French exile eighteen months later. The Papacy received a "deadly wound. This was later to be healed.
But this kind of thing occurred numerous times in papal history. What happened to the pope in 1798 wasn’t even the worst example; for instance, in 653AD, the Byzantine general Calliopas took Pope Martin prisoner, and he died 2 years later. The pope not only died in exile, but he was first transported to Constantinople on charges of treason, tried and found guilty, stripped of his clothes, flogged, led through the streets bound in chains, imprisoned and then exiled until his death.

If the papacy had experienced 1260 years of uninterrupted rule until 1798 then I could understand your reasoning, but the history of the papacy is filled with so many examples of arrests, depositions, exiles, and murders (both before and after your proposed dates) that it’s hard to see what happened in 1798 as the deadly wound spoken of in bible prophecy.

And it was the legal recognized supremacy of the pope that began in A.D. 538, when the decree went into effect by Emperor Justinian making the Bishop of Rome head over all the churches, the definer of doctrine, and the corrector of heretics.
Ok, go to this site: http://uwacadweb.uwyo.edu/blume&justinian/Code Revisions/Book1rev copy/Book 1-1rev.pdf

It's a translation of Justinian's Code containing the 533AD “decree” in its entirety. You’ll find it on pages 9-14. Now, if you can locate where Justinian decrees anything about the pope becoming a “definer of doctrine” or a “corrector of heretics”, I’ll buy you a timeshare in Florida. Justinian’s legislation doesn’t say anything at all about such things; in fact, the entire reason why the emperor sent the “decree” in the first place was because he was defining doctrine on his own, and actively dismissing the decision of Pope Hormisdas concerning the Theopaschite formula over a decade earlier.

You also claimed that the Pope’s supremacy was legally recognized in 538AD, but what is your legal basis for this? Prior to the Ostrogothic War, the Roman bishop’s “headship” was legally recognized and acted upon; after the war commenced, Justinian only put his law code in effect in Italy after issuing his Pragmatic Sanction in 554AD. There is no record of a 538AD promulgation of Justinian’s Code, and thus no "legal" recognition to speak of in that year.

In Christ,

Acts6:5

Last edited by a moderator:
They were world empires at one time were they not?

These four beasts which are kingdoms are all of the middle east.None are from outsaide the middle east.
The fourth kingdom is a devided kingdom as the scripture states and that kingdom is devided today.Are you going to claim that devided kingdom in the middle east is a world empire?Its the same empire it was from the beginning ,its just been devided into alot of small countries.

Same as Nebuchadnezars image.The image he saw was of his own empire through time till it is devided into ten toes as it is devided today.It was devided after WW2.This is when the little horn that is diverse from the others around it came up as well.

Back