Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Holy Spirit Why some can't Receive Him

Greetings
a word or two

flat-550x550-075-f-598525225.jpg

if I may
Jesus answered and said to them, "Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick.
I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance."
Luke 5:31-32 (NKJV)

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive our sins and cleanses us from all unrighteousness.
If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His words are not in us.
1 John 1:8-10 (NKJV)

For many are called, but few are chosen."
Matt 22:14 (NKJV)

So, the last will be first, and the first last. For many are called, but few chosen."
Matt 20:16 (NKJV)

No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; I will raise them, up at the last day.
It is written in the prophets, 'And they shall all be taught by God.' Therefore, everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.
Not that anyone has seen the Father, except He who is from God; He has seen the Father.
John 6:44-46 (NKJV)

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
"If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him."
John 14:6-7 (NKJV)

For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.
Matt 16:25 (NKJV)

But he who endures to the end shall be saved.
And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.
Matt 24:13-14 (NKJV)

And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore, most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
1Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
I have become a fool in boasting; you have compelled me. For I ought to have been commended by you; for in nothing was I behind the most eminent apostles, though I am nothing.
2 Cor 12:9-11 (NKJV)

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.
Romans 12:1 (NKJV)

The reason people don't receive the gift of the Holy Ghost, is because they won't repent of sin.
The Spirit of God will not dwell in a polluted temple.
I give you these words

Then I will teach transgressors Your ways, And sinners shall be converted to You.
Psalms 51:13 (NKJV)

Truly, these times of ignorance God overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to repent, because He has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead."
Acts 17:30-31 (NKJV)

I give you these words

Then I will teach transgressors Your ways, And sinners shall be converted to You.
Psalms 51:13 (NKJV)

Truly, these times of ignorance God overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to repent, because He has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead."
Acts 17:30-31 (NKJV)
I thank God every day for the restraint He showed me.
I was worthy of nothing but death, for many years.
But He got the right people to me, and it changed my life !
May all the glory be to God and to His Son Jesus Christ !

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
John 3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
John 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

Many have a form of godliness that sit in the congregation, but never come to the truths of God's word as they have never been Spiritually born again from above nor have they been baptized into the Baptism of Christ for receiving the Holy Spirit.

2Timothy 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
2Timothy 3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
2Timothy 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

three that bear witness

1 John 5:7-9 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.
And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.
If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater; for this is the witness of God which He has testified of His Son.

In John 16:12-15, I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truths; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.

Then in 1 John 4:6, We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this, we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

In John 1:17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

That which is born of the flesh is flesh. John 3:6

https://christianityhaven.com/attachments/1619813626177-png.1478/
This is He who came by water and blood--Jesus Christ; not only by water but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who bears witness because the Spirit is truth. 1 John 5:6
And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one. 1 John 5:8
44.jpg

But one of the soldiers pierced His side with a spear, and immediately blood and water came out. John 19:34; See Zech 12: 10.
OIP-56.jpg

"Come now, and let us reason together," Says the Lord, "Though your sins are like scarlet, They shall be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They shall be as wool.
Isaiah 1:18

blood-5.jpg

Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, And in sin, my mother conceived me.
Psalms 51:5

My-mother-in-law-took-photos-of-me-giving-birth-and-sent-them-to-my-whole-family-you-could-see-the.jpg

Back