Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Holy Spirit

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
The Holy Spirit is a piece of Our Heavenly Father; that He does separate from Himself in the Creation of the soul of every man, woman and child which gives us "individual self". The soul (or as I prefer, Angel) cannot take direct control of the physical body here on the earth. The soul does slumber; yet is fully aware of all things every moment.
The soul can and does influence through emotion's, all who do feel emotions are indeed filled with the "Holy Spirit". When someone tells me they are being "guided by the Holy Spirit"; I take that to mean they are being guided by their own emotions, but I do not accept that as being "God's guidance". When someone tells me they are being guided by "God Himself", I also do not accept that as being "God's guidance".
I do believe God does Bless people with "visions" as He deems appropriate. But such things are still subject to individual interpretation, of the person who is so Blessed. If someone describes a vision; then ask for others to help them determine the true meaning, that is a good thing. If someone just claims to have had a vision, then only gives their interpretation of such; that would lead me to doubt the truth of that.
Nothing is at it seems. Some things are much simpler; and some are way more complex. The truth will be revealed to all; all will have the choice of whether to accept it, or deny God. That Bible tells us that everything that is "not in those Scriptures" is just Satan's doing; but Satan was never God's equal in any way.

Back