Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Bible Study The Identity of the Pre-Incarnate Messiah

I could not find the delete button?

Just a PS: :angel: I think that after this gets covered up quickly, :wink: that I will delete it & move it over on the Matthew 4:4 thread under Bible Studies?

R7-12 said:
I know that there are many people on this board who are set in their WRONG theology and nobody is going to change them. I believe most have their doctrine right but don't speak up.
Others like R7 are way out in left field someplace.
I really like your signiture.
''God says what he means and he means what he says''
Sometimes we make the scriptures complicated when your signiture says it all.
My explanations may be short and not fancy sounding but I do quote scripture in contex and I don't try and confuse people like R7 does with all the fancy words and as you and others have noticed R7 likes to take verses and writings out of contex.
I am on this Board to try and reach people like yourself who are trully searching for the truth.

Why does this sound so familiar?

Oh. I remember now, the words are different but the context remains the same.

‘God, I thank You that I am not like other menâ€â€extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this tax collector. ‘I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I possess.’ (Luke 18:11-12)

Attributing evil intent and motives is accusative. ...

John here:

But is that not what you have done??? :sad

And there is a verse in Titus 3:9-11 teaching.. "But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and [contentions, and strivings] about the law; for they are [unprofitable and VAIN]. A man that is an heretic after the first and second admonition REJECT." (is subverted, and sinneth)

You started this thread & it seems that it never runs out of your VAIN theology! Proof? Read it from start to finish? And if there are not 'dozen' upon 'dozens' of STRIVINGS even about the GODHEAD, let me know. If your 'postings' do not come across as self centered & VAIN, read on?

And if that is not what your VAIN 'postings' are about, let me remind the readers of the forum of another of your remarks on another thread?

Quote:
How remarkable!

Not a single professing Christian on this forum has a clue about the Sacred Calendar of the Elohim they claim to worship and serve!

Perhaps your elohim has a different calendar with which you are very familiar, and therefore you do not wish to comment because it's not the same calendar that's referred to in the Bible?

Will no one stand up?

R7-12

Me again: It looks from this end that you are looking for a VAIN RED FLAG fight? See Genesis 4:7 for anothers DESIRE? and whom it was for.
OK: Bolts, if you think that this is of God???? you can have the combat with the excovering cherubs VAIN ones! But, not me friend, I have heard & read way tooooo much of this already! :crying:

John said:
Me again: It looks from this end that you are looking for a VAIN RED FLAG fight? See Genesis 4:7 for anothers DESIRE? and whom it was for.
OK: Bolts, if you think that this is of God???? you can have the combat with the excovering cherubs VAIN ones! But, not me friend, I have heard & read way tooooo much of this already!

Hey John,

I am sorry if I am lacking in both yours and R7’s overall biblical knowledge and know that I appreciate all of the posts made in this thread. There is a lot of substance in most of the posts and I am slowly sorting this entire thread out.

Also, know that I have not been in apologetics lately nor do I plan to in the near future. I understand that things in there seep out into other areas of the forum. I’m assuming this is the case here?

One thing I did not see is how this study might affect the Trinity. That being said, R7 has made many great observances that I could use to support the trinity…

Anyway, continue on and I may post when my thoughts are complete.

Much thanks to everyone.

R7 Wrote
Why does this sound so familiar?

Oh. I remember now, the words are different but the context remains the same.

‘God, I thank You that I am not like other menâ€â€extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this tax collector. ‘I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I possess.’ (Luke 18:11-12)
[/quote]

R7-12[/quote]

R7
The reason it sounds familiar to you is because as John pointed out and as Oscar alluded to, its speaking of you.
There are others on this board that believe similarly the way you do. While I do not agree with what they beleive, I respect them for sharing their thoughts and what they beleive in english. not some jiberish that most people can't understand.
What makes you dangerouse is that your trying to lead bible studies. Bible studies are intended to teach people the bible and the ways of God.
You see the God that I worship is not the same God you teach about.
You are teaching another Jesus. A created Jesus who can't atone for sin anymore than a bull.

Paul and the False Apostles
11 I wish you would bear with me in a little foolishness. Do bear with me! 2 I feel a divine jealousy for you, for I betrothed you to one husband, to present you as a pure virgin to Christ. 3 But I am afraid that as the serpent deceived Eve by his cunning, your thoughts will be led astray from a sincere and pure devotion to Christ. 4 For if someone comes and uproclaims another Jesus than the one we proclaimed, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or if you accept a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it readily enough. 5 I consider that I am not in the least inferior to these super-apostles. 6 Even if I am unskilled in speaking, I am not so in knowledge; indeed, in every way we have made this plain to you in all things.
The Holy Bible : English standard version. 2001 (2 Co 11:1-6). Wheaton: Standard Bible Society.

As Solo pointed out and
What I don't understand is how you can be in direct violation of the very agreement you sighned when you joined this forum.
Go read rule #1 and rule #3
http://www.christianforums.net/viewtopic.php?t=9219
To read the the statement of faith click on this link
http://www.christianforums.net/viewtopic.php?t=11740

R7
I for one like you on this forum and would not like to see you go away.
Alot of good has come out of this.
As stove bolts and Oscar3 pointed out, your arguments have strenghthened the trinitarian point of view.

jgredline said:
As Solo pointed out and
What I don't understand is how you can be in direct violation of the very agreement you sighned when you joined this forum.
Go read rule #1 and rule #3
http://www.christianforums.net/viewtopic.php?t=9219
To read the the statement of faith click on this link
http://www.christianforums.net/viewtopic.php?t=11740

R7
I for one like you on this forum and would not like to see you go away.
Alot of good has come out of this.
As stove bolts and Oscar3 pointed out, your arguments have strenghthened the trinitarian point of view.

Your abilities related to absolute congruency are simply astounding! They may be only surpassed by the level of consistency in your statements.

Thank you for the wonderful compliments and your continued support.

R7-12

Wow I don't know how I missed that topic, but it was a good one. But angels mating with eartly women in those verses has always been debated, I did do a study on that years ago. And I do not feel like posting it tonight.

Back