Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Illuminati

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Sharkdude

Okay this was my important question I wanted to ask. Do you guys believe Illuminati exist today? I know they use to exist in the 1700's.

what is it. Maybe I should google

The Illuminati are supposedly a small group of elites who control everything like the media, books, and everything else. These people also think The Illuminati control all the churches. The Illuminati no longer exist however. I just think these Illuminati conspiracy Theorist are kinda silly as well as the Illuminati existing today. I think these people need to look it up and not go to youtube videos to look it up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Damn never saw that before. Thanks for showing that. Now I think I do believe in this type of group although I believe they operating under a different name called The Bilderberg Group since it closed off to the public. These type of people will be punished one day for what they are doing. However, I am not going to get obsessed with the illuminati stuff. Im a just enjoy life and live it to its fullest, not going to focus on Illuminati stuff, Im a focus on stuff in life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn never saw that before. Thanks for showing that. Now I think I do believe in this type of group although I believe they operating under a different name called The Bilderberg Group since it closed off to the public. These type of people will be punished one day for what they are doing.

Illuminati, free masons, bilderberg, they may have many names, but it's still the same source. Satan.

The Bible isn't kidding when it says that satan is the prince of this world, out to deceive the masses, and control the populaces!!

Praise Jesus! He has overcome the world :biggrin

I have an uncle who is a Freemason, its nothing but an old fraternity club for men. That's about it, they do fundraisers, have a float in the parades around here, and their lodge is easy to find.

Heck, I could become a Freemason since I have family in it, and the family I do have in it are Christians.

I have an uncle who is a Freemason, its nothing but an old fraternity club for men. That's about it, they do fundraisers, have a float in the parades around here, and their lodge is easy to find.

Heck, I could become a Freemason since I have family in it, and the family I do have in it are Christians.

I understand this concept just like I understand that Satanists don't believe in the devil, but the secret clubs are the true problem. You're uncle has no hope of being in the high ranking sects reserved for our presidents, politicians, and media :lol

If your uncle up and decides to run for congress, then I would begin to worry :lol

We have a freemason "monument" here in DC/VA. Strange things happen there. Deaths occur that don't get reported!! *insert creepy music here* :confused

Illuminati, free masons, bilderberg, they may have many names, but it's still the same source. Satan.

The Bible isn't kidding when it says that satan is the prince of this world, out to deceive the masses, and control the populaces!!

Praise Jesus! He has overcome the world :biggrin

Well I agree with bilderberg and Illuminati being the same but not not on the free masons.

Yeah the bible does tell of these events. This stuff is no joke its real. I do not however fear the illuminati. I only believe in God, and no other God than him.

God is our savior

Yeah, I hear you about the FM's I suppose it's all about how we see it, or where we live, lol

And I feel the same way as you! Jesus has already won the war and there's nothing that the enemy can do to us!

He who the Son sets free, is free indeed (oh now you got me singing!)
He who the Son sets free, is free indeed!!!
I'm not bound to sin anymore!
He's open the gates to Heaven's door!! (i'm a little fuzzy on this line :lol)
He who the Son sets free, is free indeed!!

woooooooo :clap :clap :clap :clap

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back