Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Israel of Ezekiel 38 and Gog Army

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
There is a lot to digest here and I shall provide a more detailed reply later. Yet from what I know from Hosea 5:5 Israel and Judah shall fall together because they shall be betrayed by the Antichrist after signing a covenant wirh him. This shall arouse the jealousy of Eastern Kings (Gog and Magog). The armies of antichrist and gog and magog shall meet for a final fight against each other but then Christ returns to mount of olives. The final battle shall be in the valley of Jehoshaphat.

I understand what you mean by British Israelitism. It does refer to the ridiculous concept that Jeremiah had a commission and planted the Davidic throne first in Ireland then Scotland then England. Armstrong staple. Still Ephraim remains US prophetically.

Also Ezekiel 38 and 39 also deals wirh Satan being released after Millennium and allying with Gog and Magog.
Not really, Ezekiel 38 & 39 happens at the very end of this 'present' world. The event of Satan's release at the end of the "thousand years" of Rev.20 only happens a 1,000 years after... Christ's future return. And there's really no way to mix those times up either, IF one simply pays attention in those Bible Scriptures, simply because the resurrection on the 'last day' of this world is still future when Jesus returns, and if we hear some preacher say that resurrection has already happened, then they show they follow the devil and are tell a big fat LIE.

I understand what you mean by British Israelitism. It does refer to the ridiculous concept that Jeremiah had a commission and planted the Davidic throne first in Ireland then Scotland then England. Armstrong staple. Still Ephraim remains US prophetically.
So... like the Masonic Lodge and Occultists, and Illuminati, which represent a major part of the "synagogue of Satan", you side with them against the idea of the royal families established in Europe? Lot of folks don't realize most of those monarchs are kin to each other, and represent Christian monarchs. Adam Weishaupt, an orthodox unbelieving Jew who started the Bavarian Illuminati claimed as one of his goals the destruction of those monarchies and Christianity. It will never happen though, and the "synagogue of Satan" can't stand it!

Beware brethren, because even though most of what I covered about the two houses of the children of Israel which are still split into two nations today, is actually from Bible Scripture, and is not hearsay. Yet some, especially among the unbelieving Jews, will try and claim that it is all a fabrication with a favorite term they coined, which they call "Replacement Theology".

Of course there is no such thing as Replacement Theology, that term is only a ruse. Prophecy in God's Word showed that He used the scattering of all 12 tribes of the seed of Israel to the west in order to create Christ's Church in the western nations per history. Yet the U.S. has even had false presidents like Barack Obama that claimed the United States is not and never was a Christian nation!

So... like the Masonic Lodge and Occultists, and Illuminati, which represent a major part of the "synagogue of Satan", you side with them against the idea of the royal families established in Europe? Lot of folks don't realize most of those monarchs are kin to each other, and represent Christian monarchs. Adam Weishaupt, an orthodox unbelieving Jew who started the Bavarian Illuminati claimed as one of his goals the destruction of those monarchies and Christianity. It will never happen though, and the "synagogue of Satan" can't stand it!
Ok ok. FYI I do not belong to any Masonic Lodge or whatever hidden cult in case you have suspicions. From Paul in Ephesians 6:12 "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in heavenly places." And I have wrestled against these powers whether you like to believe it or not. I have been tempted with real secular power and I have rejected it. I have a family, two kids now and I only worship God the Father and God the Son. And true though on my father's side it is rumored we might have full Ashkenazi heritage but we switched to Orthodox Christianity centuries ago to get better advantage of the Ottoman Empire trading opportunities. Still, rather than speculate I consider myself a Gentile.

But trinity is a false doctrine. From Corinthians 11:14-15 "And no wonder for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise that his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness."

I suggest you dwell more in the prophecies of Old Testament since you are quoting Ezekiel. From Hosea 9:8 "The prophet is the watchman of Ephraim with my God; yet a fowler's snare is on all his ways, and hatred in the house of his God." So be it.

Ok ok. FYI I do not belong to any Masonic Lodge or whatever hidden cult in case you have suspicions.
Still doesn't mean you couldn't have been influenced by the crept unawares of Satan's children. Not everything taught in a lot of Churches today are written in The Bible.

From Paul in Ephesians 6:12 "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in heavenly places." And I have wrestled against these powers whether you like to believe it or not. I have been tempted with real secular power and I have rejected it. I have a family, two kids now and I only worship God the Father and God the Son. And true though on my father's side it is rumored we might have full Ashkenazi heritage but we switched to Orthodox Christianity centuries ago to get better advantage of the Ottoman Empire trading opportunities. Still, rather than speculate I consider myself a Gentile.
That doesn't matter; what matters is what you follow, is it the Word of God or not. That's what matters. And that also means, those you listen to and heed, are they actually keeping what God's Word says as written also.

But trinity is a false doctrine. From Corinthians 11:14-15 "And no wonder for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise that his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness."
The word trinity simply means 3. So what is The Godhead that Apostle Paul spoke of in The New Testament? There's simply too many Scripture examples for me to quote, but The Godhead is made up of God The Father, God The Son, and God The Holy Spirit, 3 Persons in The Godhead. Thus if you have a problem believing that, then no wonder you can't grasp what I've been covering from The Bible, and especially what I have been covering from The Old Covenant Scriptures!

I suggest you dwell more in the prophecies of Old Testament since you are quoting Ezekiel. From Hosea 9:8 "The prophet is the watchman of Ephraim with my God; yet a fowler's snare is on all his ways, and hatred in the house of his God." So be it.
That's just a Biblically illiterate insult.

You can't even show understanding in 2 Cor.11 that you quoted in regard to your rejection of the 3 Persons of The Godhead, and you claim I'm the one who needs more study in The Old Testament prophets?? What a false claim you make.

Still doesn't mean you couldn't have been influenced by the crept unawares of Satan's children. Not everything taught in a lot of Churches today are written in The Bible.

That doesn't matter; what matters is what you follow, is it the Word of God or not. That's what matters. And that also means, those you listen to and heed, are they actually keeping what God's Word says as written also.

The word trinity simply means 3. So what is The Godhead that Apostle Paul spoke of in The New Testament? There's simply too many Scripture examples for me to quote, but The Godhead is made up of God The Father, God The Son, and God The Holy Spirit, 3 Persons in The Godhead. Thus if you have a problem believing that, then no wonder you can't grasp what I've been covering from The Bible, and especially what I have been covering from The Old Covenant Scriptures!

That's just a Biblically illiterate insult.

You can't even show understanding in 2 Cor.11 that you quoted in regard to your rejection of the 3 Persons of The Godhead, and you claim I'm the one who needs more study in The Old Testament prophets?? What a false claim God bless you!
Ok ok, to each their own I guess. I have better uses of my time right now than arguing with you. God bless you!

Back