Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Kingdom of heaven does not come with observation, it comes with faith. ( Luke 17:20-21.)

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

gordon777

The Kingdom of heaven does not come with observation, it comes with faith. ( evidence of what is not seen. Hebrews 11:1. 2 Corinthians 4:18.)

Jesus told the Jews, that were He goes ( heaven) they could not go, and answered them how they are from beneath ( earth) and He is from above, they are of this world, and He is not of this world. If they do not believe that it is He, they shall die in their sins.

Jesus told them, when they have lifted Him up, then they shall know that it is He, and told them, if a man keep His saying, they shall never see death ( to not die in their sins)

Jesus answered the Jews, that Abraham saw His day, as He is before Abraham.

John 8:21 Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.
22 Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come.
23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.
24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

John 8:28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

John 8:51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.
52 Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.

John 8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.
57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?
58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Jesus speaks of belief in Him, which is the resurrection of life. ( to not die in sins if we do not believe that it is He) and they that have done good believed that Jesus is the Son of God. ( when He was lifted up we know it is He.)

Jesus tells how not all who call Him Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven, and how many say Lord Lord in that day, and claim to have done many wonderful works in His name, but Jesus professes to them to depart from Him, they who work iniquity. ( iniquity is doubt, as what is not of faith is sin.)

Jesus tells the Jews, that many come and sit down with Abraham and Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven, but the children of the kingdom ( of the Jews) shall be cast out, into outer darkness and there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

One asked Jesus if few are saved ? Jesus replied, many will seek to enter ( the kingdom of heaven) and will not be able, as straight is the gate we enter in at.

When the master has risen up and shut the door, they stand without ( outside of the kingdom of heaven) saying, Lord, Lord, open to us, claiming to have eaten and drank in His presence and that He taught in their streets ( Israel) but He tells, He dos not know them whence they are ( outside of the kingdom of heaven) and to depart from Him, all them workers of iniquity. ( iniquity is sin, and whatsoever is not of faith is sin.) Jesus tells how there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth when they shall see Abraham and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets in the kingdom of God and they themselves thrust out. They come from the East and West and North and South, and sit down in the kingdom of God. ( they enter into the kingdom of heaven through faith.)

John 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Matthew 8:11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Luke 13:23 Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them,
24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:
26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.
27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.
29 And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God.

Since Jesus preached the kingdom of heaven, that kingdom suffered violence, as the violent took it by force. Jesus shows God knows their hearts, how the highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God. ( but since Jesus preached the kingdom of God, men pressed into it. ( both the good and the bad, they who did good unto the resurrection of life, and they who did evil unto the resurrection of damnation. John 5:29.)

That is the kingdom of heaven/ of God, how both grow together, the tares and the wheat, and in the time of harvest, Jesus says to the reapers ( the angels) to gather the tares and bind them in bundles to burn.

So those servants went out ( the Apostles) and gathered together ( to the kingdom of heaven/God which was preached) as many as they found, both bad and good.

The King ( Jesus Christ.) came to see the guests ( in the kingdom) and saw a man that had no wedding garment( was not dressed in white/holiness) and Jesus asked how He came in, without having a wedding garment, and the man was speechless. The King said to the servants, take him away and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
13 For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.

Luke 16:15 And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.
16 The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.

Matthew 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Matthew 22:10 So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.
11 And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:
12 And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.
13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

In this world, the good seed are the children of the kingdom ( they who have done good come forth to the resurrection of life) and the children of the wicked one ( come forth to the resurrection of damnation.)

The harvest is the end of the world, as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so shall it be at the end of this world, the Son of man shall send forth His angels and gather out of His kingdom all things that offend ( the violent pressed into the kingdom without having wedding garments on.) and them which do iniquity. ( iniquity is ungodliness, unrighteousness, they did not believe in their heart that God raised Christ from the dead. Romans 10:9-10.) they are cast into a furnace of fire, there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous ( those who in the heart believed unto righteousness. Romans 10:10.) shall shine forth in the kingdom of their Father ( when the unrighteous are no more.)

Again the kingdom of heaven is the gathering of all vessels, the good and the bad. So shall it be at the end of the world, the angels come forth and sever the wicked from among the just , and cast them into a furnace of fire, there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. ( Christ died for us, the just for the unjust to bring us to God. 1 Peter 3:18.)

Matthew 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Matthew 13:47 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:
48 Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away.
49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,
50 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Those servants then went into all the world preaching the gospel to every creature ( both the bad and good gathered) and he that believes and is baptized shall be saved, but he that believes not shall be damned. ( the resurrection of either life or of damnation, is whether we believe or believe not, as he that doubts is damned, as what is not of faith is sin/they shall die in their sins if they do not believe it is He. John 5:29.)

Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Romans 14:23 And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

Since Jesus preached the kingdom of heaven, that kingdom suffered violence, as the violent took it by force. Jesus shows God knows their hearts, how the highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God. ( but since Jesus preached the kingdom of God, men pressed into it. ( both the good and the bad, they who did good unto the resurrection of life, and they who did evil unto the resurrection of damnation. John 5:29.)

That is the kingdom of heaven/ of God, how both grow together, the tares and the wheat, and in the time of harvest, Jesus says to the reapers ( the angels) to gather the tares and bind them in bundles to burn.

So those servants went out ( the Apostles) and gathered together ( to the kingdom of heaven/God which was preached) as many as they found, both bad and good.

The King ( Jesus Christ.) came to see the guests ( in the kingdom) and saw a man that had no wedding garment( was not dressed in white/holiness) and Jesus asked how He came in, without having a wedding garment, and the man was speechless. The King said to the servants, take him away and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

Luke 16:15 And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.
16 The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.

Matthew 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Matthew 22:10 So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.
11 And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:
12 And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.
13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

In this world, the good seed are the children of the kingdom ( they who have done good come forth to the resurrection of life) and the children of the wicked one ( come forth to the resurrection of damnation.)

The harvest is the end of the world, as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so shall it be at the end of this world, the Son of man shall send forth His angels and gather out of His kingdom all things that offend ( the violent pressed into the kingdom without having wedding garments on.) and them which do iniquity. ( iniquity is ungodliness, unrighteousness, they did not believe in their heart that God raised Christ from the dead. Romans 10:9-10.) they are cast into a furnace of fire, there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous ( those who in the heart believed unto righteousness. Romans 10:10.) shall shine forth in the kingdom of their Father ( when the unrighteous are no more.)

Again the kingdom of heaven is the gathering of all vessels, the good and the bad. So shall it be at the end of the world, the angels come forth and sever the wicked from among the just , and cast them into a furnace of fire, there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. ( Christ died for us, the just for the unjust to bring us to God. 1 Peter 3:18.)

Matthew 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Matthew 13:47 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:
48 Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away.
49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,
50 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Those servants then went into all the world preaching the gospel to every creature ( both the bad and good gathered) and he that believes and is baptized shall be saved, but he that believes not shall be damned. ( the resurrection of either life or of damnation, is whether we believe or believe not, as he that doubts is damned, as what is not of faith is sin/they shall die in their sins if they do not believe it is He. John 5:29.)

Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Romans 14:23 And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.
I believe the context of Luke 17:20, 21 shows that because Jesus was addressing those words to an antagonistic Jewish religious group called the Pharisees, who had their own expectations regarding the Messiah and his Kingdom. For them, the Messiah would come “with the clouds of the heavens” as a glorious King, to deliver the Jews from the Romans and restore the kingdom of Israel. (Daniel 7:13, 148) Jesus, however, pointed out their error by telling them at Luke 17:20, 21: “The kingdom of God is not coming with striking observableness.” Then he added the words: “Look! the kingdom of God is in your midst.”

While Jesus taught and performed miracles that clearly identified him as the promised King of that Kingdom, the Pharisees, lacking clean hearts and genuine faith, simply became more opposed. They doubted Jesus’ credentials and claims. So he laid the facts before them: The Kingdom, represented by its designated King, was ‘in their midst.’ He did not ask that they look inside themselves. Jesus and his disciples were standing before them. The Contemporary English Version of the scriptures words Luke 17:21, “God’s kingdom is here with you."

While God’s Kingdom does not exist in the hearts of sinful humans, it should be something close to our hearts. By his teaching and powerful works, Jesus endeavored to build in his listeners heartfelt faith in a righteous administration that would bring true peace and security. He wanted them to have faith that would affect their lives for the better. In fact, he taught them to pray: “Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth.” (Matthew 6:9, 10) Many of Jesus’ listeners were touched by his words and came to have faith that moved them to follow Jesus in the pursuit of the blessings of God’s Kingdom.

What, must we do to build such faith? Recall the opening words of Jesus’ famous Sermon on the Mount: “Happy are those conscious of their spiritual need, since the kingdom of the heavens belongs to them.” (Matthew 5:3) So we must meet and study the scriptures with YHWH God's people.(Acts 8:30, 31) Then we will come to have hope, not in a personal transformation alone, but in a right and just rulership, a Kingdom that will bring peace and security to all of us.

" the Pharisees, who had their own expectations regarding the Messiah and his Kingdom. For them, the Messiah would come “with the clouds of the heavens” as a glorious King, to deliver the Jews from the Romans and restore the kingdom of Israel. (Daniel 7:13, 140 "

Everybody knows that Christ came as a light to the Gentiles, and those Gentiles ( with that light) know how the book of Daniel and Revelations, goes together.

Jude begins how the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints, to execute judgement upon all, of the ungodly, of all their ungodly deeds, all the hard speeches ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.

They are murmurers, walking after their own lusts, speaking great swelling words ( of vanity.)

Back on Daniel 7, ten thousand times ten thousand stand before the Lord, the judgement was set ( the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints to execute judgement)

The beast gives the great words ( great swelling words)

The Son of man comes with the clouds of heaven, to be given a dominion, His dominion is an everlasting dominion ( unlike the beast destroyed) and His Kingdom to not be destroyed. ( unlike the beasts kingdom, and the beast, destroyed.)

Jude 1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

Daniel 7:10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.
12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.
13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

The Son of man made us kings and priests unto God and His Father, and to Him is glory and dominion for ever and ever.

He co,mes with clouds ( of heaven) and every eye shall see Him,, they also which pierced Him ( the Pharisees, and they who speak great swelling words, believing the great words of the beast to be destroyed together.) and all people of the earth shall wail because of Him.

Revelation 1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

"The Kingdom, represented by its designated King, was ‘in their midst.’ He did not ask that they look inside themselves. Jesus and his disciples were standing before them. The Contemporary English Version of the scriptures words Luke 17:21, “God’s kingdom is here with you." "

The Son of man in His day, shines as lightening, shining from one part under heaven unto the other part under heaven.

No man ( deceiver) can say see here or see there, there is nothing to see that way. The Kingdom of God cannot be in the midst of them, or standing with them, as it is nowhere anyone can ever say, see here, or see there. ( that is the word of the deceiver who try that ploy.)

Nobody can say, lo here, or lo there. ( it is as told, nowhere to observe.)

We are advised however, to not go after these deceivers, nor follow them.

The Kingdom of God, without Jesus even declaring it, can only be concluded to be within, where the deceiver has not got it, nor can advise us to look for it there. 9 the wisdom of God is truth, and the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God)

Luke 17:20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
22 And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it.
23 And they shall say to you, See here; or, see there: go not after them, nor follow them.
24 For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.

More for the kingdom in us and not coming with observation.

Just as the wind, we cant tell where it comes and where it goes, that is every one that is born of the Spirit ( the Kingdom of God, God is a Spirit.)

We knew Christ after the flesh, but Christ was quickened by the Spirit, we know Him no more after the flesh. ( no longer in the midst, now He is in us.)

John 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

2 Corinthians 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

Ephesians 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

When Jesus said, "The Kingdom of heaven does not come with observation." He also said the kingdom of God is in there midst. I know many people believe that when Jesus said to the Pharisees, that the kingdom of God is in their midst, they believe Jesus was saying the kingdom of God was in their hearts. But this isn't true, because Jesus had also said earlier regarding the Pharisee as a religious group, they were disciples of Satan. Specifically Jesus said that Satan was their Father. So Jesus wasn't saying that the kingdom of God was in their hearts, but when Jesus said the kingdom of God was in their midst, he meant that because he was right there in the midst of the Pharisees, then the kingdom of God was in their midst, because Jesus is the king of the kingdom of God so the kingdom of God was in their midst.

When Jesus said, "The Kingdom of heaven does not come with observation." He also said the kingdom of God is in there midst. I know many people believe that when Jesus said to the Pharisees, that the kingdom of God is in their midst, they believe Jesus was saying the kingdom of God was in their hearts. But this isn't true, because Jesus had also said earlier regarding the Pharisee as a religious group, they were disciples of Satan. Specifically Jesus said that Satan was their Father. So Jesus wasn't saying that the kingdom of God was in their hearts, but when Jesus said the kingdom of God was in their midst, he meant that because he was right there in the midst of the Pharisees, then the kingdom of God was in their midst, because Jesus is the king of the kingdom of God so the kingdom of God was in their midst.
Interesting post and I agree. He told them to preach the Kingdom of God has come. That cannot mean in their hearts.

What do you think of “Seek first the Kingdom of God?”
Well, God's kingdom is a government in heaven that will accomplish God's will on earth. (Matthew 6:9, 10) I believe a person seeks the Kingdom first by making it his or her most important concern in life.That would include not only being eager to learn about God’s Kingdom but also telling others about the good things it will accomplish. (Matthew 24:14) God's kingdom will save lives and God doesn't want anyone to be destroyed. So if a person learns about news that will save lives they should want to spread that news if they, like God, don't want anyone to be destroyed. A person who seeks the Kingdom would also pray for it to come.(Luke 11:2)

God's righteousness includes his standards for right and wrong conduct. (Psalm 119:172) So, a person seeks God’s righteousness by living according to God’s moral laws, which are always beneficial.(Isaiah 48:17)

The phrase all these things will be added to you is a promise that God will provide for those who put his Kingdom and his standards first in their life.(Matthew 6:31, 32)
Also we have to remember the context of Matthew 6:33. Jesus spoke these words as part of what has been called the Sermon on the Mount, recorded in Matthew chapter 5-7. It's reasonable to believe that many of Jesus’ listeners were poor. They may have felt that they had to focus primarily on making a living, leaving them with little time for seeking the Kingdom. But Jesus encouraged them to observe how God cares for his plant and animal creation. God promises to do the same for people who seek his Kingdom first.(Matthew 6:25-30)

The Kingdom of God was come, as Christ is the Kingdom of God who came, who would be in them soon, as the comforter, for ever as He told us: ( FOR HE DWELLS WITH YOU, JESUS CHRIST, AND SHALL BE IN YOU, JESUS CHRIST.)

I will come to you..

Luke 11:20 But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.

John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

But the Pharisees disputed that the Kingdom of God should be in them, as it was not in them, because the Kingdom of God are these:

Romans 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

The Pharisees only had fornication in them, uncleanness, and covetousness, and they receive the wrath of God for them.

Colossians 3:5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
6 For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

They lied to one another, that we put off that old man to put on the new man ( then the Kingdom of God is within us., but it is not within the Pharisees of course,)

Christ is all and in all( that is the Kingdom of Heaven..

Colossians 3:9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:
11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

The Kingdom of Heaven is perfection as Christ taught us. ( can any liar understand that Christ is ALL, AND IN ALL, AND THAT IS HOW THE DISCIPLE IS THEN PERFECT AS THEIR MASTER, and it cant be understood in any other way?)

Putting on through belief in Christ, Jesus Christ, the Kingdom of God, His bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, and above all charity ( which unbelievers do not have.) THAT BOND OF PERFECTNESS.

Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Luke 6:40 The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.

Colossians 3:12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
14 And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of PERFECTNESS.

Any disputers should pay attention right now.

In Christ was life, and the life was the light of men. The light shined in darkness, but the darkness did not comprehend it.

Through the light, all men might believe. The true light was in the world, and the world was made by Him, but the world knew Him not.

For the light was manifested, and the witnesses saw it, as they came to bear witness of that light, ( the world did not see the light of life.) and they bear witness, and show unto us that eternal life, which was with the Father and was manifested to them.

Now we do not look at this world that is temporal, but we look at what is not seen, as that is eternal. ( that is because the Kingdom of God/Heaven, cannot be what is seen, as the darkness comprehends it not, but the witnesses of the Father bear witness to us of it, to believe in, and so the light is in us.)

John 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

John 1:7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

1 John 1:2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

2 Corinthians 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Interesting post and I agree. He told them to preach the Kingdom of God has come. That cannot mean in their hearts.
The Kingdom of God had come, and it was not in their hearts.

To the law and to the testimony or light is not in them. ( the testimony had come.)

Jesus told the disputing Pharisees, to walk while light was with them, until darkness came upon them, then they wont know where they are going. ( light has to be in us/the Kingdom of God in us.)

Jesus also told us, when our eye is single our whole body is full of light, but when it is evil, our body is also full of darkness. ( our body has to be full of light, to have no part dark.) W are to take heed that the light in us is not darkness.

Then we are testified how we are a chosen generation, ( Gentiles) being called out of that darkness into the marvellous light of Christ. ( for light to be in us and not darkness, the Kingdom of God in us, and not of satans darkness in us. Acts 26:18.)

Isaiah 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.( see also Isaiah 50:10.)

John 12:35 Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.

Luke 11:34 The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.
35 Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness.
36 If thy whole body therefore be full of light, having no part dark, the whole shall be full of light, as when the bright shining of a candle doth give thee light.

1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

Now people do well to take heed, as unto a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in their hearts. ( the Kingdom of God/light, has to arise in our hearts.)

A new commandment is written to us, which thing is true in Him ( in Christ.) and in us, ( Christ/the light of life, the Kingdom of God within us.) because the darkness is past, and the true light now shines.

2 Peter 1:19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth.

Back