Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Left is coming for us; Easter becomes blaphemous

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Wouldnt say that to the many suffering a terminal illness or maybe the millions in the world starving to death, or maybe those in gaza.

I was misgendered and im offended have some sympathy for me. Thats a hate crime.

That is where I failed, allowing my anger obscure the opportunity for glorious life all sinners have open to them, if they repent and believe in the Name of our LORD Jesus Christ.

I will do better.

I need to do better myself. We all fall at times. There is no grudges held i dont judge you, and if anyone does hold a grudge who cares they also need to work on themselves they got no moral high ground. Its between you and God and no one else.

Its easy for people to love God but its harder for people to fear God. Its only the fear of God that can conquor sin, and God does not want people to fear him like hes some ruthless tyrannical dictator, he wants people to fear him because he is the only way to help people conqour sin and live righteous.

Everyone is too there own journey in life and everyone has there own path, some will fall and then repent, some wont and those who dont so be it. Thats the way it is and what scripture says.

God only wants to help people as we all done wrong and fallen and Gods a good role model, he only has love for humanity yet cannot have any sin in his presence. Thats a perfect and good God. Its easy to think its crooked, but its the same every positive has a equal negative thats pyhsics and technology and science, its like trting to put two opposite magnets together they cannot be in harmony, thats like God, he cannot be in the presence of sin. Hes pure love and goodness.

And you see what God in harmony with Christ done to reunite out of love the fallen. All praise and glory equally to the Most High and his Son Christ.

Some people think have to praise the Father more, yet without the Sons work there is no praise and glory. Thats team work. Father, Son, and Spirit. Perfect works and all one in harmony.

Some people wonder why Christians gice praise and give glory to Jesus its because without him no one can give praise and glory to the Father. A pefect good righteous God cannot just sweep sin under a rug. And who can claim they have lived without wrong and can cast the first stone on that one?.

If someone thinks they can then ask God for a challenge and see who wins. Good luck.

All praise and glory goes to the Father through Yeshua Hamashia his Son. All thanks and praise to God the Father and his Son equally through the works of the Holy Spirit.

If i dont have Christ standing up for me in perfect righteousness before a clean and perfect God of pure love and goodness, what argument do i have to stand on my own?.

And its easy for some people to find that offensive, i understand. Perfect love and goodness is hard to comprehend in a fallen world.

Christ being completely destoyed nailed on a cross and all he can say is forgive for they dknt knkw what they doing.

That does not mean the Father will forgive, it just means that Jesus was selfless and he did not want or expect any sympathy or praise from man. He feared God and God alone as God himself and lived in pure righteousnes and spoke truth. Not even dearh could conquor him.

Hi all,

I count 19 posts on this page. We have two pages with nearly uninterrupted posts from a single poster. Is there some prize given for the most posts or something? I may want to get in on that if so.

God bless,
Ted

I mean, sure we all know that we don't have to hit enter at every period we come to in our conversation... right?

God bless,
Ted

Gosh, when I try to do that the system won't even let me post without waiting five minutes or something.

God bless,
Ted

Hi all,

I count 19 posts on this page. We have two pages with nearly uninterrupted posts from a single poster. Is there some prize given for the most posts or something? I may want to get in on that if so.

God bless,
Ted

Yea ok, i know i make multiple posts instead of just putting everything in one post, but im ADD so when i start i go on and on. I will post something and then want to continue as im thinking, so i post again, and then again, and then again. I will try from now on to just make one post and leave it be rather than rambling on and on going on about all sorts of stuff.

Yea ok, i know i make multiple posts instead of just putting everything in one post, but im ADD so when i start i go on and on. I will post something and then want to continue as im thinking, so i post again, and then again, and then again. I will try from now on to just make one post and leave it be rather than rambling on and on going on about all sorts of stuff.
Ok I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make light of your difficulty in concentrating and stringing your thoughts together. I just find it odd that you just create a plethora of basically single sentence posts and most often they don't even connect. But now with that explanation I'm somewhat understanding of why it's happening. I'm sorry. Carry on.

God bless,
Ted

And please, I don't mean that you have to put everything in one post, it's just that 30 posts in a pretty much unbroken line is a bit much for me. So I called it out. But we've discussed before and you may have revealed that to me before, I honestly can't remember, but I do have some niggling in the back of my mind that you may have. I forgot.

God bless,
Ted

I find out things about posters on these boards from time to time, but since we're not actually knowing one another, I forget. I often catch myself forgetting that Riven and Uncle J aren't believers. So I often have to temper my posts with that understanding that neither of them are likely to be convinced, as I am, that the things I post from the Scriptures really mean what they mean to me... to them.

God bless,
Ted

Ok I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make light of your difficulty in concentrating and stringing your thoughts together. I just find it odd that you just create a plethora of basically single sentence posts and most often they don't even connect. But now with that explanation I'm somewhat understanding of why it's happening. I'm sorry. Carry on.

God bless,
Ted

No need to be sorry because you done nothing wrong. I understand, it would be irritating trying to have a discussion and then have to try get through like 20 of my posts to continue. Its looks disrespectful in a way but i dont do it intentionally. But im sure i can limit. So instead of you saying sorry i will thank you for calling it out now im more aware.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back