Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

THE LORD IS CLOSING THE DOOR ON SALVATION

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Well that's just fantastic! A Gospel that doesn't save! Good news everyone; you're all doomed!:nono2

Its a gospel for a witness. Matt 24:

14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

He that is unjust let him be unjust still,he which is filthy let him be filthy still,he that is righteous let him be righteous still, and he that is holy let him be holy still.

Its a gospel for a witness. Matt 24:

14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

So you would reduce the power of the Gospel to that of a simple condemnation with no ability to save?:o

In your own words, what does Matt 24:14 mean to you?

Thats right, if one is not now converted to Christ, they will never be..

That is completely unbiblical.

Romans 10:13 NLT
For “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

The Lord Jesus Christ will be saving people up until the second that the Father tells Him, "Go get Your Bride!"

Last edited by a moderator:
sin:

So you would reduce the power of the Gospel to that of a simple condemnation with no ability to save?:o

No, Its God's Purpose for the Gospel to be Just a witness ! Matt 24:

He that is unjust let him be unjust still,he which is filthy let him be filthy still,he that is righteous let him be righteous still, and he that is holy let him be holy still.

exactly..The only Hope is if one is God's elect and needes to be merely confirmed in the Truth because they are already regenerated, so already made righteous..

Re: THE LORD IS CLOSING THE DOOR ON SALVATION
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Elijah674
You need to read 2 Cor. 4:2 and ask yourself what this post said in that post??

[Then a voice spoke and said, “The Lord is closing the door on salvation”.]

--Elijah

Sorry! The word "sarcasm" doesn't occur in the KJV.:biggrin

Hi, 'i' was just refering to the post with question marks, nothing else, I surely was not meaning to be sarcastic per/say. Was that not a fair Christian question??

And when we consider the last 50 or so years, surely something is up do you not think so??

--Elijah

Me again: This is a very important subject for us to get right. In Jude 1:22 & 23 we see only two ways that God can work. Love and Compassion & Love causing great fear, and then 'IF' these repent, He can then give them a New LOVING Heart! (Born Again) Surely Isa, 5 is ALL about His first Loving way that He wants. Yet, He tel's the outcome in these verses!:study Then in verse 'four' on He tel's what is His last resort because HE LOVES US, and this is the only means that He has left to save even the few who will yet be saved by NO OTHER MEANS. Think about it, who today fear God?? Many even constantly boast that they are OSAS.

Think of these verses to follow?? And that was old Israel, and Eccl. 3:15 tel's us that this has got to be done again for USA & the world. And most make the profession as did Old Israel. Note Christ's Words of Matt. 7:21-22? and these were not just the run of any mill (church) seen here!

And what more could Christ do for these than what He has already done?? (Isa. 5:4 again?!) And the outcome is CLEAR in Rev. 17:1-5 & so is the LAST RESORT allowed by God in Matt. 24:21 on!

And the CLOSED DOOR OF PROBATION?? NO, All probation has not CLOSED, yet it is DOCUMENTED of these broadway & abomination of the earth one as a done deal & where the Judgement for these ones START FIRST! 1 Peter 4:17 'For the [TIME IS COME THAT THE JUDGEMENT MUST BEGIN AT THE HOUSE OF GOD:] ..' And NO one knows when their NAME will come up MATURELY SAVED or MATURELY LOST!

This is no time to be playing games with the church [people!] Christ states it very CLEAR in Rev. 22:12 that when He comes again that.. 'I come quickly; and My [REWARD IS WITH ME], to give [every man according as HIS WORK SHALL BE.]'

So it takes no 'special sight' to see that probation does not close for us living ones, all at once & at the same time, but has to do with our Psalms 19:13 rebellious nature & each ones full maturity one way or the other! Eccl. 12:13-14

--Elijah

Last edited by a moderator:
Me again: This is a very important subject for us to get right. In Jude 1:22 & 23 we see only two ways that God can work. Love and Compassion & Love causing great fear, and then 'IF' these repent, He can then give them a New LOVING Heart! (Born Again) Surely Isa, 5 is ALL about His first Loving way that He wants. Yet, He tel's the outcome in these verses!:study Then in verse 'four' on He tel's what is His last resort because HE LOVES US, and this is the only means that He has left to save even the few who will yet be saved by NO OTHER MEANS. Think about it, who today fear God?? Many even constantly boast that they are OSAS.

Think of these verses to follow?? And that was old Israel, and Eccl. 3:15 tel's us that this has got to be done again for USA & the world. And most make the profession as did Old Israel. Note Christ's Words of Matt. 7:21-22? and these were not just the run of any mill (church) seen here!

And what more could Christ do for these than what He has already done?? (Isa. 5:4 again?!) And the outcome is CLEAR in Rev. 17:1-5 & so is the LAST RESORT allowed by God in Matt. 24:21 on!

And the CLOSED DOOR OF PROBATION?? NO, All probation has not CLOSED, yet it is DOCUMENTED of these broadway & abomination of the earth one as a done deal & where the Judgement for these ones START FIRST! 1 Peter 4:17 'For the [TIME IS COME THAT THE JUDGEMENT MUST BEGIN AT THE HOUSE OF GOD:] ..' And NO one knows when their NAME will come up MATURELY SAVED or MATURELY LOST!

This is no time to be playing games with the church [people!] Christ states it very CLEAR in Rev. 22:12 that when He comes again that.. 'I come quickly; and My [REWARD IS WITH ME], to give [every man according as HIS WORK SHALL BE.]'

So it takes no 'special sight' to see that probation does not close for us living ones, all at once & at the same time, but has to do with our Psalms 19:13 rebellious nature & each ones full maturity one way or the other! Eccl. 12:13-14

--Elijah

Elijah again:
It is not the 'VERY COLD' where the problem lays for the lost of today, but the professed who are lukewarm. Christ teaches that these in Rev. 3:16 & 17 are harder to reach than very cold bold sinner! Think about that???

And He (Christ) tel's of the two class that are Judged lost, which class it will be who sufferes the most, & the longest in His executional stage of hell
Luke 12
[47] And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.

[48] But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

Even check out the Lord's Wordsof Matt. 10:15 against His present day false Messenger's, and see who He states will be judged by far the worse come hell's Obad. 1:16 FINISH??

Again, who in this 'todays' age has God not Blessed abuntantly with His Words! Homes, Clothes, phones, Lights, Cars, Computors, Pensions, SOS, Welfare +! you name it? And what does one see? Just read the 'whats' on these forums?? And some think that the Matt. 7 & Rev. 17:1-5 ones are are
A-OK, huh?? And their doctrinal teachings?? There is hardly any two who see anything much alike!:screwloose And they call theirselves Brothern, and so they are according to Christ!! Matt. 6:24

Four nights ago, as I lay my head to sleep, I saw an image appear before my eyes that lasted for about 10 seconds. The image was of darkness and in the centre of the darkness was the outline of a door way that was highlighted by a bright white light. In the centre of the doorway was the figure of a man…I immediately knew this to be Jesus. However the figure of the man was totally blackened out and His arm was stretched out towards the half opened door and was ready to fully close the door.

Then a voice spoke and said, “The Lord is closing the door on salvationâ€.

This greatly troubled me and I began to implore of God the meaning of this vision.

I was troubled because the image of the man that I knew to be Jesus was blackened. How could this be if Jesus is light? I sought after God to discover why Jesus was blackened out. After several minutes and at the point where I quietened my mind, a voice spoke saying, “Absenceâ€, “Where Jesus is not found, darkness takes overâ€.

I then lunged for my Bible and began to find scripture to support this strange vision and interpretation, here is what I found….

Jeremiah 8:20 “The harvest is past, The summer is ended, And we are not saved!â€

Isaiah 55:6… Seek the Lord while He may be found, Call upon Him while He is near.

So there will come a time when Jesus is no longer found!

This troubled me even more until God reminded me of Jesus’ words in Mathew 28:20 ……..â€and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.â€

Now I could see that those who have the indwelling of Jesus will commune with Him even up to the end of the age…but those who do not have communion with Jesus will no longer be able to find Him after he closes the door on salvation!

I believe there is very little time left to be saved….repent and invite Jesus as your Saviour while He still can be found. According to my vision… “The Lord is closing the door on salvationâ€.

Just as it was in the days of Noah, God closed the door on the Ark. He is now also closing the Salvation door on this age and generation.

sounds correct to me
good of you to share

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back