Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

the mahdi of the koran is the antichrist of the bible

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I sincerely don't agree with this statement.

From my own studies into the esotericism, Islam and Buddhsim it is The our God will come again personified as Jesus, Mahdi and Rigden Jyepo. And the Lord will establish the Kingdom of God on earth. The timespan of this new regime differ and I don't know how long this Empire will last and I dont presume to make a prediction.

In the coming of Shambalah all who do not kneel before Jesus Christ/Rigden Jyepo and swear allegience to God will be purged. Evil will be cleansed with fire, I hope I will live to see the day. But return to God is the only objective in my life. It does give me satisfcation however, knowing that the evil individuals of this world will die and all their mighy plans will fail.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back