Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Mark of the Beast has started!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

LOTS Creed

LOTS Creed and God's Witness: Dr. Claudia Albers
MOTB-2022-12-13-400x225-72ppi-opt.jpg

Revelation 13:16-18 New King James Version (NKJV)
16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

Executive Order 14067 became law on December 13, 2022!
Executive Order 14067 enables the "Powers That Be" to determine who can "buy or sell" in America. This executive order essentially bans non-progammable currency. Our ability to use this programmable currency can be easily turned off or on in an instant.
Also what we purchase as well as where we are allowed to make that purchase can readily be controlled as well.
Executive Order 14067 Explained In 9 Minutes - Watch
Published September 20, 2022

Cashless Society: Fed Pushing Digital Currency
Cashless society to usher in era of 'social credit score,' total population control
Thursday, December 15, 2022

Catherine_Austin_Fitts-300x300-72ppi-opt.jpg

Follow the Money: COVID Global Enslavement-Genocide "Go-Direct" System Explained by Economist, Catherine Austin Fitts - Watch
Dec. 22, 2020

Catherine Austin Fitts

Central Bank Digital Currency = Totalitarianism
Sep 20, 2022 10:38 AM

Richard_Werner-400x220-72ppi-opt.png

The Central Bank Game Plan in Under 3 Minutes - Richard Werner - Watch
First published at 18:12 UTC on August 14th, 2021.

CBDC-400x266-72ppi-opt.jpg

Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) Tracker
Today's Central Bank Digital Currencies Status

digital-identity-400x403-72ppi-opt.jpg

Why You May Soon Find Yourself in 'Digital Prison' - Watch
Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Our Draconian Future Explained in Under Two Minutes: How Central Bank Digital Currencies Will Work - Watch
Published October 1, 2022

woman_preacher-288x376-72ppi-opt.png

Listen to this Caribbean preacher!
Published Nov 25, 2022

To obtain more information on these subjects, please go to the website:
LOTS_header-200x50-72ppi-opt.jpg

LOTS Creed

I never thought about digital currency being a tool to keep people from buying or selling, but it could be possible.
Still, there would have to be some reason why certain people were frozen financially.

Hi LOTS Creed

Did you hear the one that was making the rounds a few years ago that Pres. George Bush (both of them) was the Antichrist? I've got screenshots from youtube videos just like these you're showing with Bush all drowning in flames and red blood shot eyes glaring at me with horns protruding from his head. It's already been confirmed by the same folks that produced your picture show that Pres. George Bush is the An..... hold it....this just in!!

Today it was determined that the Antichrist is not in fact Pres. George Bush (either of them). The Antichrist, the honorary human being that is now being touted as the Antichrist is...I'm getting some static...I think it's getting clearer... Donald Trump!!!!!.

As he descends the stairway waving from his cauldron of flames surrounding himself in the beauty that was always Satan's glory. You can hear the crowds roaring!! "Save us oh great one from...from...from...well you know...everything I don't like."

The crowd is cheering as the escalator stairway continues through the floor and descends further down into the world of Hades. The true Antichrist has finally been unmasked.

God bless,
Ted

For those who might be interested in more truth and less conspiracy:

Or you could listen to Alex Jones.

God bless,
Ted

The world press has just announced the death of Benedict XVI. The current Pope Francis is also on the brink of death. Then must be elected the last Pope, and he will be the husband No. 266 (excluding Peter Apostle) of the Great Whore, the Roman Catholic Church. By the way, would be his religious nickname Paulus VII? I think so, because at the same time must manifest also another Beast, the Beast of earth-Revelation 13:11- a false lamb with two horns-(a false messiah/false prophet master of Torah), as was prophesied by Paul the Apostle, saying in -2 Thessalonians 2:v.3-5 and 9-12, as follow:
3 Let no MAN (Pastors, and Bichops, Evangelists, among others, angels of the Churches) deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that MAN of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who (will) opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God (he will) sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
With the election of the last Pope in this current decade, and the manifestation of the false and ruthless messiah in Israel as is above described, and ccording John 5:43-47 combined with Revelation 13:11-18, and Ezekiel 21:25, among other biblical references- , then will start the last week, week 70th Daniel 9:27, until the total destruction of the current world of the Devil-Revelation 11:18.

Get ready, there will be soon two terrible Beasts reigning in the Earth, one in Rome and another in the holy city, Jerusalem, also spiritually called Egypt and Sodom. Yeah, get ready.

Isaiah 26:20-21
20 - Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.
21 - For, behold, the Lord cometh out of His place to PUNISH the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

May our Lord GOD bless and keep us, and give us His protection
Amen

I love these conspiracies theorys, and mans wisdom. Satan thinks hes equal to God and smarter than jesus. Is their any comparing brilliant mind of men to God's wisdom?. Second Corinthians 4:2. But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, and walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God DECEITFULLY; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God. ANTIMEREIA in Greek means = Dishonesty, shame. Like evolution is lie. Some clowns take skull of ape, and try to say man evolved from homosapines. How perverted and stupid can some heathen people be !. And the education system brainwashing kids, and been taking God out of schools. Can you see how many people already have mark of beast. 4:3. But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: KALUPTO in Greek means = veil, hid, cover. Some people are blinded by satan or have spirit of stupor. They cant see the truth. They wouldn't recognize 50 foot sign that had Gods truth. Theirs the millennium, revelation chapter 20, its time of teaching and discipline for the spirtualty dead. 4:4. In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of christ, Who is the image of God, should shine unto them. These are unbelievers. And other group has a spirit of slumber for their protection. Those who reject Jesus as their salvation and refuse to repent sins to God, will march into lake of fire with satan. God is fair. God allows everyone to decide who they want to follow. First Corinthians 3:19. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He takes the wise on their own craftiness. Mark of beast has been brainwashing people for many years. Some denominations are lying to their flocks, teaching traditions of men, false doctrine. Like the rapture, its a Lie. Evolution is Lie. Easter is pagan holiday. Some priests practice absolution, only Jesus can forgive sins. Do you see the problems here??. Some shepherds lie and say satan as antichrist will appear in rome. It's a lie. Second thessalonians 2:3. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition. Let's not play games. The son of perdition is Satan. He arrives at the 6th seal, 6th trump, 6th vial, that's 666. Its 5 month period, documentation, revelation chapter 9:5. . 2:4. Who oppose and exalted himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped: so that he as God sits in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. Satan sets up shop in Jerusalem. The temple is on mount moriah. It isn't rome or Belgium or Germany. Do you understand why conspiracy theories are so dangerous !. And false doctrine !. It poisons your mind. Its garbage in, and garbage out. Christian people better study sound doctrine. False preachers will lead entire congregations right into antichrist camp. Mark of beast is here. Playing church will land you spot in hell. Satan as antichrist will deceive whole world by deception and lies. God's Election wont be deceived, they have gospel armory on, ephesians chapter 6. I won't debate or strive about the law or bible. I moved on to other subjects.

trumpets-400x270-72ppi-opt.png

2011 Trumpets Sounds Heard in Kiev, Ukraine (Warning Signs 1 Corinthians 15) - Watch
1 year ago
Comment on that website (1 year ago):
Funny how the start of the trumpets 10 years ago would be in Kiev, the exact place where world war 3 may start. All the other sky trumpets came after the Kiev ones. I remember the day this was posted and I knew it meant something ominous then. Seeing it getting fulfilled now is shocking. I wish more people would do videos on this. Thank you for being the only one to post on this so far.

cross_in_russian_sky-400x231-72ppi-opt.png

A Cross Appears in the Sky Above Kuzbass in Russia Last Week - Watch
Jan 24, 2022

LOTS_Creed-612x396-72ppi.jpg

To obtain more information on these subjects, please go to the website:
LOTS Creed

Back