Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

The Mark of the Beast

Amen!!!

A person will take the mark by choice,not by force.............Deception,that's what the end is all about.....satan pretending to be Christ

II Thessalonians 2:4
"Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."

2 Corinthians 11:14
And no marvel; for satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Yes, and angels are spirits (ministering spirits) satan is a spirit. He will enter his captive of earth one (Christ said to 'get behind me satan' to Peter) as his choosen 'man' to do this 666 deception. (compare Gen. 4:7 for his first full/fledged MATURED DESIRED convert!)

And a day? That to was satan & his Dan. 7:25 easily done wonder. And the Rev. 17:1-5 ones have agreed with this for well past any 120 yrs. as seen in Gen. 6:3's repeat.

[3] And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

+ Noah's preaching!

Take note.. Holy Spirit & Ministering Spirits trying to be like 'g'od, satan himself as his 'evil' spirit entering his man to do all of his 666 workings! And that is a Matt. 7 'BROAD' bunch!

--Elijah

Amen!!!

A person will take the mark by choice,not by force.............Deception,that's what the end is all about.....satan pretending to be Christ

II Thessalonians 2:4
"Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."

2 Corinthians 11:14
And no marvel; for satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Yes, but angels are spirits (ministering spirits) satan is a spirit. He will enter his captive of earth one (Christ said to 'get behind me satan' to Peter) as his choosen 'man' to do this 666 deception. (compare Gen. 4:7 for his first full/fledged MATURED DESIRED convert!)

And a day? That to was satan & his Dan. 7:25 easily done wonder. And the Rev. 17:1-5 ones have agreed with this for well past any 120 yrs. as seen in Gen. 6:3's repeat.

[3] And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

+ Noah's preaching!

Take note.. Holy Spirit & Ministering Spirits trying to be like 'g'od, satan himself as his 'evil' spirit entering his man to do all of his 666 workings! And that is a Matt. 7 'BROAD' bunch!

--Elijah

PS: take the mark by choice? It will be by force of church/state law. Rom. 13 will be wore out in repetition! + Peter & the rest of us using Acts 5:27-29 TRUTH to die first.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back