Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The mark of the creator

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
That's the title of my story. I need help coming up with a design for my "mark". Also I need it to be simple enough so that I can draw it...and I am bad at drawing. Yeah I could do a cross but that seems very sterotypical plus I was thinking I could combine a cross with something to do with the trinity. Also HOW it's gonna look is an issue. I mean like a tattoo? or something else? Any other ideas on any of this? Thanks guys!

That's the title of my story. I need help coming up with a design for my "mark". Also I need it to be simple enough so that I can draw it...and I am bad at drawing. Yeah I could do a cross but that seems very sterotypical plus I was thinking I could combine a cross with something to do with the trinity. Also HOW it's gonna look is an issue. I mean like a tattoo? or something else? Any other ideas on any of this? Thanks guys!

J97:

Interesting.

Yes, a faith based tattoo might well be useful. On the web you could probably find some ideas. With the explosion in tattooing in recent years, the potentials for tattoos based on faith related matters may become huge also, I think. Often such a tattoo can prompt interesting conversations with people, but in your case such a design as a catalyst for writing would be an interesting variation.

Woooo sounds kind of scarry, neat title I might add, it got my attention.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back