Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

The messianic prophecies are not yet fulfilled, therefore the messiah has not come yet.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
}#Isaiah 11; "And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD; And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears: But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked. And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins. The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea. And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious."

Also here we have a messiah who is going to kill the evil people: "And he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked." And after that we get the better world, when it says: "The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them etc." This is what is supposed to happen, as soon as there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse (the father of King David) and a Branch shall grow out of his roots; that is as soon as the messiah comes. Nowhere here is mentioned that the messiah will be killed and that these prophecies will happen at least 2000 years later. On the contrary; when the messiah comes redemption comes. And also for this messianic prophecy you don't have to be a brain surgeon or a rocket scientist in order to see that it is not fulfilled. Nothing of this all was done by Jesus. Conclusion: He was not the messiah.
Everyone who believes in Jesus grows in His peace, which unbelievers cannot know,

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you:not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. Jn.14:27

Judaism teaches that Psa.110:1 is a choir singing sbout David, but that interpretation isn't the case with ancient Rabbis and no, I'll never waste my time going down that rabbit hole again.

Judaism teaches that Psa.110:1 is a choir singing sbout David, but that interpretation isn't the case with ancient Rabbis and no, I'll never waste my time going down that rabbit hole again.
And this verse:

Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground. (Genesis 1:26)

And this verse:

Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground. (Genesis 1:26)
That was simply man over animal, even though I've "eaten like a pig" and been "stubborn as a mule" and all the rest. 😊

Eliyahu,
Jesus said,
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. Jn.14:1 KJV

The Messiah said that when He knew He was going to be arrested and brutalized after shortly after they were done eating.

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Isa.26:3 KJV

Jesus fulfilled hundreds of prophecies, and he will fulfill the balance on His Second Coming. Messiah is both a suffering servant and a conquering king. He will be the latter when He returns.

As the year 6000 AM is less than a century away (the Hebrew calendar is at least 150 years off), I would like to know who else comes close to fulfilling all the prophecies that Jesus of Nazareth did.

351 Old Testament Prophecies Fulfilled In Jesus Christ | New Testament Christians.Com

Bs"d

There are no "hundred of messianic prophecies". They just don't exist.

Look here for some examples of those "messianic prophecies": https://sites.google.com/view/324x0/home

Why would I not accept what My Lord stated from the same scripture as one who spoke Aramaic and read from scrolls in Hebrew in their 1st century forms? I am greatly influenced by the Spirit of Christ in me. Thats how I know with certainty Jesus is who He claimed to be.

Whose Son is the Christ? Apparently, David was calling God's Christ His Lord. The one who was asked to sit at Gods right hand. Where Jesus currently resides. "Until" God humbles His enemies. Then you shall see the Son of Man return on the clouds of heaven in His glory. He will rule the nations with a iron sceptor as is written about Gods annointed ruler in the 2nd psalm. The most exalted king of the earth.
I will tell of the decree of the Lord:
He said to me, ‘You are my son;
today I have begotten you.
8 Ask of me, and I will make the nations your heritage,
and the ends of the earth your possession.
9 You shall break them with a rod of iron,
and dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel.

While the Pharisees were together, Jesus asked them, 42 “What do you think about the Christ? Whose son is he?”

They answered, “The Christ is the Son of David.”

43 Then Jesus said to them, “Then why did David call him ‘Lord’? David, speaking by the power of the Holy Spirit, said,

44 ‘The Lord said to my Lord,
“Sit by me at my right side,
until I put your enemies under your control.”’

Bs"d

Psalm 110:1; "The Lord says to my lord: Sit at my right hand, till I make your enemies your footstool."

This Psalm is most likely written by an officer in David's army. It says here; The Lord, (in Hebrew Y-H-W-H) says to my lord, (in the sense of master). This is literally translated: Y-H-W-H says to my master: etc. This applies to David, just like the next verse, "The Lord sends forth from Zion your mighty sceptre. Rule in the midst of your foes." This is what King David did, God made his enemies a footstool to him, and he ruled from Zion (Jerusalem).

Verse 5 and 6: "The Lord is at your right hand, He will shatter kings on the day of his wrath. He will execute judgement among the nations, filling them with corpses." King David slaughtered many of his enemies, as written in this Psalm, but all these things that were never done by Jesus.
Therefore it makes no sense to say that this applies to Jesus and not to king David.

Here is the explanation of the great Jewish sage from the Middle Ages, rabbi Moshe ben Nachman, a.k.a. the Ramban:

King David was the composer who wrote the Psalms with the aid of the holy spirit. He composed them for the purpose of having them sung
before the altar of God. He himself did not sing them, nor was he permitted to do so, for that function was forbidden to him by law of the Torah. (Deuteronomy 18:6-7) Instead, he gave the Psalms to the Levites, so that they would sing them. This is clearly written in the book of I Chronicles 16:7 Therefore, King David perforce expressed the psalm in the language appropriate for utterance by the Levites. Thus, if King David had said; "The Eternal said to me", the levites repeating these words would be uttering falsehood. Instead, it is proper for the Levite to say in the Temple: "The Eternal saith unto my lord: (that is to King David) Sit thou at My right hand."

The purport of the term 'sitting' is to state that the Creator, blessed be He, will protect him during his lifetime and that He will save him and
cause him to prevail over his enemies. So it was, for he lifted up his spear against eight hundred, whom he slew at one time. This is the right hand of God. It is also written of David: "And Your right hand has holden me up." Psalm 18:36. It is similarly written: "The right hand of the Almighty does valiantly. The right hand of the Eternal is exalted." Psalm 118:15 Regarding Moses our teacher, peace be upon him, it is written: "He caused His glorious arm to go at the right hand of Moses." Isaiah 63:12 And Moses said at the fall of pharao: "Thy right hand, O Eternal, dashes the enemy in pieces." Exodus 15:6
David calls the Christ ‘Lord,’ so how can the Christ be his son?

46 None of the Pharisees could answer Jesus’ question, and after that day no one was brave enough to ask him any more questions.

And about the most exalted by God that one, Gods firstborn, is appointed to Davids line. And Davids line will endure forever as Jesus is forever.

And I will appoint him to be my firstborn,
the most exalted of the kings of the earth.
28 I will maintain my love to him forever,
and my covenant with him will never fail.
29 I will establish his line forever,
his throne as long as the heavens endure.

And Gods firstborn would be a being not a people and such a being would make such a statement.
"Before Abraham was born I Am"

Bs"d

With that statement he made himself God. Everybody can make a statement like that. Usually people who make such statements are inmates in a mental asylum.

Bs"d

With that statement he made himself God. Everybody can make a statement like that. Usually people who make such statements are inmates in a mental asylum.

Bs"d

What was the reaction on that statement of him?

"Your father Abraham was overjoyed that he would see My day, and he saw it and rejoiced.”57So the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and You have seen Abraham?”58Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly I say to you, before Abraham https://biblehub.com/nasb_/john/8.htm#fnwas born, [t]I am.”59Therefore they picked up stones to throw at Him, but Jesus hid Himself and left the temple grounds."
Why did they want to stone him? Because of blasphemy. A man making himself God is blasphemy, because God is not a man.

Here that is clearly spoken out loud: "
25Jesus answered, “I did tell you, but you do not believe. The works I do in my Father’s name testify about me, 26but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. 27My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than allc; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30I and the Father are one.”
31Again his Jewish opponents picked up stones to stone him, 32but Jesus said to them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?”
33“We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”"
John 10

Bs"d

Psalm 110:1; "The Lord says to my lord: Sit at my right hand, till I make your enemies your footstool."

This Psalm is most likely written by an officer in David's army. It says here; The Lord, (in Hebrew Y-H-W-H) says to my lord, (in the sense of master). This is literally translated: Y-H-W-H says to my master: etc. This applies to David, just like the next verse, "The Lord sends forth from Zion your mighty sceptre. Rule in the midst of your foes." This is what King David did, God made his enemies a footstool to him, and he ruled from Zion (Jerusalem).

Verse 5 and 6: "The Lord is at your right hand, He will shatter kings on the day of his wrath. He will execute judgement among the nations, filling them with corpses." King David slaughtered many of his enemies, as written in this Psalm, but all these things that were never done by Jesus.
Therefore it makes no sense to say that this applies to Jesus and not to king David.

Here is the explanation of the great Jewish sage from the Middle Ages, rabbi Moshe ben Nachman, a.k.a. the Ramban:

King David was the composer who wrote the Psalms with the aid of the holy spirit. He composed them for the purpose of having them sung
before the altar of God. He himself did not sing them, nor was he permitted to do so, for that function was forbidden to him by law of the Torah. (Deuteronomy 18:6-7) Instead, he gave the Psalms to the Levites, so that they would sing them. This is clearly written in the book of I Chronicles 16:7 Therefore, King David perforce expressed the psalm in the language appropriate for utterance by the Levites. Thus, if King David had said; "The Eternal said to me", the levites repeating these words would be uttering falsehood. Instead, it is proper for the Levite to say in the Temple: "The Eternal saith unto my lord: (that is to King David) Sit thou at My right hand."

The purport of the term 'sitting' is to state that the Creator, blessed be He, will protect him during his lifetime and that He will save him and
cause him to prevail over his enemies. So it was, for he lifted up his spear against eight hundred, whom he slew at one time. This is the right hand of God. It is also written of David: "And Your right hand has holden me up." Psalm 18:36. It is similarly written: "The right hand of the Almighty does valiantly. The right hand of the Eternal is exalted." Psalm 118:15 Regarding Moses our teacher, peace be upon him, it is written: "He caused His glorious arm to go at the right hand of Moses." Isaiah 63:12 And Moses said at the fall of pharao: "Thy right hand, O Eternal, dashes the enemy in pieces." Exodus 15:6

Bs"d

I guess you will find out if God was living in Him as He stated doing His work and that they are one in that manner.
Man has been appointed once to die then face judgment. To die twice is up to Jesus the one you deny before all.
Jesus replied. “But I say to all of you: From now on you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.”

Your testimony only proves your unbelief which we already know and see. I have no need to convince you otherwise.
On this website we believe with certainty in Jesus being the Christ the Son of God.

I think over the centuries the Jewish people have gone through times when people masquerading as followers of the Messiah persecuted them in violation of all of Jesus' teachings.

No one from Judaism can pick one thing from the NT that doesn't match the Torah.
All the prophets testify of Jesus.

And this verse:

Bs'd

Genesis 1:26; "Let us make man" If anybody finds in a text the word "us", would any normal person assume that it refers to one person with a multi-personality disorder? Of course not.

But why then, when Christians see the word "us" in the Bible, do they think that?

Gen 1:26 is used as a 'proof' that there is more than one God, or one God who is not one, eventhough the Bible clearly teaches that there is only one God who is one. and despite the fact that there are several other valid explanations for the plural word "us". One explanation is that it is a majestic plural as used by kings. Another possible explanation is that God was talking to the angels.

Some Christians try to refute the last argument by saying that the angels didn't create. They point to Genesis 1:1; "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." They say: 'God was the creator, and not the angels.' However, it is a given in Jewish law that an emissary is equal to the one who sends him. When a Jewish man marries a woman through an agent, the legal effect is the same as when he marries her personally. A good Biblical example of this is to be found in Genesis 19 where is spoken about the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. God sent two angels to destroy the cities, the angels said to Lot in verse 13: "For we are about to destroy this place, because the outcry against its people has become great before the LORD, and the LORD has sent us to destroy it." Upon this Lot says to his sons in law: "Up, get out of this place; for the LORD is about to destroy the city." Lot didn't say: "The angels are going to destroy the city" He said: "The LORD (Y-H-W-H in the Hebrew text) is going to destroy the city". And in verse 29 it is written: "So it was that, when God destroyed the cities of the valley...." So the angels were send by God to destroy the cities, but God is considered to be the one who did it, because He was the one who sent them. So why shouldn't the same hold true for the creation?

But one way or the other, no plural created man. Look in Genesis 5:1; "When God created man ..." In Hebrew this is: "bara Elohiem adam" Here the verb "to create", in Hebrew "bara", is in the singular, indicating clearly that Elohiem who created man is one. The same goes for the very first verse of the Bible: "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." The word created is here written in the singular; it says "bara". If God was a plural, it should have been "baru".

BUT, back to the pronouns, Y-H-W-H says the following:

Isaiah 44:6 “This is what Y-H-W-H says- Israel's King and Redeemer, Y-H-W-H Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.”

It says "I" am Y-H-W-H. And, as we all know, "I" is singular, and not plural, and therefore no three persons in Y-H-W-H. Otherwise He would have said: "WE are Y-H-W-H."

But no such thing, God says: "I am Y-H-W-H".

No trinity.

Another example of a pronoun:

Nehemiah 9:6 “You alone are Y-H-W-H.”

As we see, it says that YOU, in the Hebrew singular, not plural are Y-H-W-H.

Again, no YOU, plural, are Y-H-W-H, but YOU singular, are Y-H-W-H.

So no three persons in God.

Another one:

Isaiah 44:6 “This is what Y-H-W-H says- Israel's King and Redeemer, Y-H-W-H Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.”

Clear what? It doesn't say: “This is what Y-H-W-H says- Israel's King and Redeemer, Y-H-W-H Almighty: WE are the first and WE are the last; apart from US there is no God.”

There is no such a thing, it is all SINGULAR.

Another one:

Joel 2:27 “Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am Y-H-W-H your God, and that there is no other;”

Again, God says: "I am Y-H-W-H", and not "WE are Y-H-W-H" Such a thing simply doesn't exist.

I can go on and on with this, but these examples suffice. There is NO plurality in God.

And the word "us" when God speaks to the angels, does not imply otherwise.

I think over the centuries the Jewish people have gone through times when people masquerading as followers of the Messiah persecuted them in violation of all of Jesus' teachings.

No one from Judaism can pick one thing from the NT that doesn't match the Torah.
Bs"d

Well, the Torah says: "I am Y-H-W-H your God, you shall have no other gods before Me."

Comes the NT, and introduces a new man-god, JC, the so called "son of God", that nobody ever heard of before.

And if you have a God the Father, and a god the son, then you have TWO gods, and that is one too many.

All the prophets testify of Jesus.

Not a single one did.

Bs"d

Well, the Torah says: "I am Y-H-W-H your God, you shall have no other gods before Me."
And Jesus said,
thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. Mk.12:20 KJV

And Jesus said,
It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. Mt.4:7 <----->And Jesus is pointing to what Moses said in Exo.17:2 "Why chide ye with me? wherefore do ye tempt the LORD?"

And for the same reason! So since Jesus also said he served only his Father and did command others to do the same, I'm sure you'll agree Jesus is a great Rabbi.
Comes the NT, and introduces a new man-god, JC, the so called "son of God", that nobody ever heard of before.
They heard of the son of David. Have you?
And if you have a God the Father, and a god the son, then you have TWO gods, and that is one too many.
And so Jesus said,
Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God? Jn.10:34-36

Jesus was quoting the Prophets, where the children of Israel regarded themselselves as Gods' children. Have you read the NT without predjudice?

Except for the times in which the NT was written, dismiss all bias, whatever you heard..... examine the NT..... and find fault with anything Jesus said or his dusciples.

Because up till now, the NT isn't disagreeing with anything you've claimed.

In fact I've pointed to Jesus refuting what you said by citing what Jesus pointed to in the Torah.
Not a single one did.
You sound very Jewish. Why did God tell some Jewish people,

they should not enter into my rest. Psa.95:11

As someone learned in the Torah, you already know (or maybe not) how the chosen people of God are chosen without any reservation.

Rabbic Judaism says the chosen people are the Jews and can never be un-chosen. They will always be Gods' people. That sounds sensible. In line with the truth.

But the Rabbis also saw "Gods's rest" as being forever, so this is insensible and out of line with the truth, unless the chosen people of God must also believe in Him.

I think it fits like a glove so far.

Think of why God said,

I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not EsauJ acob's brother? saith the LORD:yet I loved Jacob, And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness. Mal.1:1-2 KJV

Now ask yourself why no human father would hate any of his children, but would be concerned about their welfare.

The reason is parental concern for children is a characteristic in line with our heavenly Fathers' nature.

Then, go to where Paul quotes this passage of scripture,

As it is written,Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. Rom.9:13

Now look at the surrounding text of Rom.9 and what does Paul think "God loved Jacob and hated Esau" means?

For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. Rom.9:17

Did God not want Pharaoh to repent, or was God using enough force to humble a man worshipped as a god? In Gods' opinion. Not mine or yours.

That is proven by the text which says Abe left home believing for his as yet unborn son. This man was honored by God in having his name changed to father of a multitude, which in cludes believers who preceded Abraham, so God testifies of Abraham, along with the Messiah.

And what does the Messiah say about people who sell their birthright to be a son of God? He despises his relationship as firstborn. Or even 2nd born in the case of the "Prodigal son" parable.

So God is actually showing what insanity people will go to because their pride can't stand being ordered to do anything.

Pharaoh probably laughed when Moses showed up and Aaron had to talk for him because Moses was humbly unsure of himself.

That's another topic "The Meekness of Moses."

But we kindof do have the spirit of pharaoh all around us today because, "Who are you to tell me what to do?"

People are growing more discontent.

I would love it if Abraham was Irish along with all the Irish Prophets and chosen Irish people, because I'm think at least 3 of my 4 great grandparents immigragrated from Ireland to the USA iin the 1890s'.

It would be nice to say, "One of my distant relatives beat death in a fight."

That's better than all the Avengers and Superman put together.

That's the thing about the unjust suffering of the Jewish people and all people regardless of lineage or belief.

And this is the Torah the Messiah taught,

And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine: Mt.7:28

And what Jewish person layman or Rabbi from then until now would disagree with anything Jesus said from Mt.5 onward?

He just spoke the truth of what the Mosaic law shows us, because what is morally right we know, but we don't always think that way and no truthful Jew or any truthful gentile person would disagree that major problems facing this world we live in are at most because of hate for life, or because of indifference to it.

I think it just depends on the individual seeing the attack against the Messiah as an attack against Gods' spokesman. Like Moses,

Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust. Jn.5:45 KJV

Now we know why Moses shook when he heard God speak. And whether Moses was speaking in Deut.18 of the Messiah or any prophet God would speak through is immaterial because the sentence for rebellion against a prophet of God was connanded by law.

And since Jesus defeated a law pertaining only to sinners because the perscription ordained by God through Moses didn't apply to him where sin is concerned.

Bs"d

Not a single one did.
Actually you have One God and One Lord but if you can't believe in the Son of God on earth how will you ever believe in the Son who came down from Heaven who testified to what He has seen and heard as the only such eyewitness of the one Jesus calls His God and Father and the only true God.

Corinthians chapter 15. At the 7th trump, Jesus as messiah returns. Everyone will be turned from their flesh body to thier spirtual bodys. This starts the millennium.

Ezekiel chapter 40 to 48 is about the millennium. Jesus builds the temple.

We're in our flesh body. It's obvious Jesus hasn't returned.

Actually you have One God and One Lord but if you can't believe in the Son of God on earth how will you ever believe in the Son who came down from Heaven who testified to what He has seen and heard as the only such eyewitness of the one Jesus calls His God and Father and the only true God.

Bs"d

I don't believe that God has a son. Nor a father,nor a brother.

Y-H-W-H is God, and there is no god besides Him.

"Thus says Y-H-W-H, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts:
“I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no god."
Isaiah 44:6

The problem is that the Christians worship a human being as God. That is idolatry.

Bs"d

I don't believe that God has a son. Nor a father,nor a brother.

Y-H-W-H is God, and there is no god besides Him.

"Thus says Y-H-W-H, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts:
“I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no god."
Isaiah 44:6

The problem is that the Christians worship a human being as God. That is idolatry.
“We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is God himself.”

Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent

Its because you don't belong to God I can't help you for you are unable to hear. I have noted your unbelief in more then the topic of the doctrine of the trinity. However in judgements made it will be Jesus's words that prevail and He stated no such doctrine.
Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.

Corinthians chapter 15. At the 7th trump, Jesus as messiah returns. Everyone will be turned from their flesh body to thier spirtual bodys. This starts the millennium.
What's funny is the transformation of believers ends the "thousand years" they walked through this life as Ambassadors for God.
Ezekiel chapter 40 to 48 is about the millennium. Jesus builds the temple.

We're in our flesh body. It's obvious Jesus hasn't returned.
Ezekiel is figurative of the Heavenly Temple, which is the bride, the church, believers collectively, or a status of nearness to Christ which doesn't mean other believers are not saved, but do not in some way share the intimacy with God, Who may reserve places for individuals.

But this belief that Jesus needs to come back and begin reigning over "those people somewhere" is what Jesus is doing now by His Spirit in us.

He is beyond kind to His creation.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back