Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Miloeem Ordination of President Donald Trump Consecrated By God As The Next President Of America 2024

The Miloeem
The Consecration Ordination
The mystery of the Trump assassination
The consecration of the priest

Leviticus 8:23-24
23 Moses slaughtered the ram and took some of its blood and put it on the lobe of Aaron’s right ear, on the thumb of his right hand and on the big toe of his right foot. 24 Moses also brought Aaron’s sons forward and put some of the blood on the lobes of their right ears, on the thumbs of their right hands and on the big toes of their right feet.

The Consecration of the priest
Moses put the blood on Aaron’s right ear as an ordination of the priest, and he put the blood on his right thumb, and he put the blood on his big toe on his right foot.

1. Trump bled from his right ear
2. Trump raises his right hand in the air with his right thumb full of blood
3. Trump’s shoes come off his feet (mysteriously). While putting his shoes on his foot the blood from his right thumb was placed on his right foot. We remember Trump asking secret service several times, “Can I get my shoes?”

Scripture says this anointing of blood must take place before an assembly (before the world), and that's exactly what happen.

The ministry of the priest
The priest waves his hand - just as Trump waved his hand

The ordination or consecration of the priest (Trump) happened the last Sabbath (Saturday) before the official RNC nomination of Donald Trump to the office of presidency. In ancient Biblical times a priest’s ordination took 7 days. For Donald Trump this happen on the last Sabbath before his 5 day RNC giving his priestly ordination a total of 7 full days.

The Miloeem - The Ordination/Consecration means; to serve; to set in place. It means to confirm, to fulfill, it is a completion. Concecration of the ram. To set in place a stone. There is a completion yet to come.

Last edited:
I don’t see how this can possibly be the case. Christians need to be much more careful about reading Scripture into things. First, there were a series of steps prior to the blood of a ram, including a bull offered for a sin offering. Second, just as with the bull, the priests would put their hands on a ram, which was then offered as a burnt offering. But that was only the first one. Third, a second ram was offered as a peace offering, from which not only was blood applied to the priests, but they had to hold various parts and entrails of the ram along with unleavened bread, which were then all burned as an offering.

There is nothing there to indicate that a priest’s own blood could be used; it’s pretty obvious it couldn’t be.

The Miloeem
The Consecration Ordination
The mystery of the Trump assassination
The consecration of the priest

23 Moses slaughtered the ram and took some of its blood and put it on the lobe of Aaron’s right ear, on the thumb of his right hand and on the big toe of his right foot. 24 Moses also brought Aaron’s sons forward and put some of the blood on the lobes of their right ears, on the thumbs of their right hands and on the big toes of their right feet.

The Consecration of the priest
Moses put the blood on Aaron’s right ear as an ordination of the priest, and he put the blood on his right thumb, and he put the blood on his big toe on his right foot.

1. Trump bled from his right ear
2. Trump raises his right hand in the air with his right thumb full of blood
3. Trump’s shoes come off his feet (mysteriously). While putting his shoes on his foot the blood from his right thumb was placed on his right foot. We remember Trump asking secret service several times, “Can I get my shoes?”

Scripture says this anointing of blood must take place before an assembly (before the world), and that's exactly what happen.

The ministry of the priest
The priest waves his hand - just as Trump waved his hand

The ordination or consecration of the priest (Trump) happened the last Sabbath (Saturday) before the official RNC nomination of Donald Trump to the office of presidency. In ancient Biblical times a priest’s ordination took 7 days. For Donald Trump this happen on the last Sabbath before his 5 day RNC giving his priestly ordination a total of 7 full days.

The Miloeem - The Ordination/Consecration means; to serve; to set in place. It means to confirm, to fulfill, it is a completion. Concecration of the ram. To set in place a stone. There is a completion yet to come.
Trump will never see the presidential office again, and Kamala will be the next president, and then after her we may or may not see a familiar face.

Trump will never see the presidential office again, and Kamala will be the next president, and then after her we may or may not see a familiar face.
okay. I believe you are incorrect because God has show us all the signs of who he has chosen, but for now I will say to you... "Okay"

I don’t see how this can possibly be the case. Christians need to be much more careful about reading Scripture into things. First, there were a series of steps prior to the blood of a ram, including a bull offered for a sin offering. Second, just as with the bull, the priests would put their hands on a ram, which was then offered as a burnt offering. But that was only the first one. Third, a second ram was offered as a peace offering, from which not only was blood applied to the priests, but they had to hold various parts and entrails of the ram along with unleavened bread, which were then all burned as an offering.

There is nothing there to indicate that a priest’s own blood could be used; it’s pretty obvious it couldn’t be.
I was not referring to a "sin offering" I was speaking about the requirements for a priestly ordination to a leadership position over a nation.

Also keep in mind that the practice of killing animals for their blood was relevant during ancient Biblical days. That practice was both legal and lawful back then, but such a practice is no long used. However with God the blood is still valid and required. In this case it is Trump's own blood God is using in relation to the consecration and ordination of the priest (Trump). God uses it in consecutive order of Leviticus 8:23-24 with blood on the right ear, blood on the right right thumb, and blood on the right foot. God did it in the natural for us to understand it in the spiritual. For many their hatred of Trump is blinding them from the miracles of God, yet they cannot deny the connection, nor can they deny the fact that God Himself says I build of kings and I remove kings. This time God has chosen Trump.

In general the blood is still valid becuse without the shedding of blood there is no atonement for sins. Jesus became our sacrificial lamb removing the need for the old law (of which you are speaking of) being that of killing rams, bulls, gots, etc... There is no need to kill animals for their blood any more. The blood is still valid because we believers must claim the blood of Jesus for our salvation.

Understand this in following the logic of the Holy Bible and God, blood is still required, but it will move to being one's own blood. First of all God used Trump's own blood. Second, those who refuse the blood Jesus Christ shed for their salvation, they will shed their own blood by being beheaded in order to get saved. I'll stop right there for now to give you some time to deny that.

Last edited:
Trump was leading in the national polls as the RNC started -vs Biden
Trump is now leading in the national polls as the DNC starts -vs Harris

That is both mathematically and scientifically impossible unless God is doing it.

I was not referring to a "sin offering" I was speaking about the requirements for a priestly ordination to a leadership position over a nation.
I know what you weren’t and were referring to. My point is that as a part of the consecration ceremony, there was a lot more to it than just putting blood on the priests. There was a sin offering, then a first ram offering, then the second ram from which the blood was taken. And, it certainly wasn’t a priest’s own blood that would consecrate him.

One cannot just pick out one aspect and apply it to a situation which has nothing to with the consecration of priests and priests in general, nor anything to do with Israel.

Also keep in mind that the practice of killing animals for their blood was relevant during ancient Biblical days. That practice was both legal and lawful back then, but such a practice is no long used. However with God the blood is still valid and required. In this case it is Trump's own blood God is using in relation to the consecration and ordination of the priest (Trump). God uses it in consecutive order of Leviticus 8:23-24 with blood on the right ear, blood on the right right thumb, and blood on the right foot. God did it in the natural for us to understand it in the spiritual. For many their hatred of Trump is blinding them from the miracles of God, yet they cannot deny the connection, nor can they deny the fact that God Himself says I build of kings and I remove kings. This time God has chosen Trump.

In general the blood is still valid becuse without the shedding of blood there is no atonement for sins. Jesus became our sacrificial lamb removing the need for the old law (of which you are speaking of) being that of killing rams, bulls, gots, etc... There is no need to kill animals for their blood any more. The blood is still valid because we believers must claim the blood of Jesus for our salvation.

Understand this in following the logic of the Holy Bible and God, blood is still required, but it will move to being one's own blood. First of all God used Trump's own blood.
The shedding of blood is no longer required and hasn’t been since Jesus’s death. Even apart from that, Trump’s blood is not relevant for anything, other than keeping him alive. Christ’s blood is the only blood that matters and it put an end to the need for the consecration of priests and any other source of blood for any other religious use.

I know that Jonathan Cahn, at a minimum, is behind this total misapplication of Scripture. One would do well to take whatever Cahn says with a huge block of salt.

Second, those who refuse the blood Jesus Christ shed for their salvation, they will shed their own blood by being beheaded in order to get saved. I'll stop right there for now to give you some time to deny that.
Are you saying that people will be beheaded thinking that it will save them, but it actually won’t since they refused Christ’s sacrifice? If so, then I’m not sure what your point is.

If not, then the only other meaning I can see is that you’re actually suggesting some people will be saved solely through their own beheading. But that would be a false gospel. Not a single person will be saved apart from putting their faith in Christ and his finished work.

If you’re saying something else, then I’m clearly not understanding.

Trump was leading in the national polls as the RNC started -vs Biden
Trump is now leading in the national polls as the DNC starts -vs Harris

That is both mathematically and scientifically impossible unless God is doing it.
Just wait and see

I will wait and see what it is God does, not what man does, not what an electoral college does, but only what God does. God will not be defeating Harris, but He will be defeating Hillary and Obama that wicked and demonic house of Ahab.
And you'll see that although Trump is a lesser evil, he will still have to pay for his sins and he will never see the presidential office againand he will never see the presidential office again

I know what you weren’t and were referring to. My point is that as a part of the consecration ceremony, there was a lot more to it than just putting blood on the priests. There was a sin offering, then a first ram offering, then the second ram from which the blood was taken. And, it certainly wasn’t a priest’s own blood that would consecrate him.

One cannot just pick out one aspect and apply it to a situation which has nothing to with the consecration of priests and priests in general, nor anything to do with Israel.

The shedding of blood is no longer required and hasn’t been since Jesus’s death. Even apart from that, Trump’s blood is not relevant for anything, other than keeping him alive. Christ’s blood is the only blood that matters and it put an end to the need for the consecration of priests and any other source of blood for any other religious use.

I know that Jonathan Cahn, at a minimum, is behind this total misapplication of Scripture. One would do well to take whatever Cahn says with a huge block of salt.

Are you saying that people will be beheaded thinking that it will save them, but it actually won’t since they refused Christ’s sacrifice? If so, then I’m not sure what your point is.

If not, then the only other meaning I can see is that you’re actually suggesting some people will be saved solely through their own beheading. But that would be a false gospel. Not a single person will be saved apart from putting their faith in Christ and his finished work.

If you’re saying something else, then I’m clearly not understanding.
You continue to refer back to blood from animals when God has done away with that old law. He Himself will not use the animals. You may be thinking that no priestly ordinations or consecrations can ever be done today because no more animals can be sacrificed. However God is doing a new thing; a new blood of the testament. Now the blood comes from humans. The blood comes from Jesus for his role, the blood comes from Trump for his role, the blood will come from those who are rejecting Jesus as they get beheaded.

Some people will be saved through their own beheadeding and that is not a false gospel. It is the gosple of Christ Jesus the true Word of God. Some fail to believe in God and accept Jesus. God so loves that He gives them a chance to get saved, but the door to salvation through the blood of Jesus will have closed. Therefore they will have to shed their own blood to get saved. They will have to get beheaded.

Revelation 20:4
King James Bible
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

This is a totally different group that gets into heaven - not by the blood of Jesus, but by the shedding of their own blood through beheading. They could have avoided being beheaded by accepting Jesus' shed blood on the cross, but they instead wanted to live on earth loving and participating in sin and rejecting Jesus. They do not get raptured. They will remain on earth to go through the tribulation, and get beheaded because their own blood is the only blood left. The door to Jesus' shed blood will be closed.

Last edited:
You continue to refer back to blood from animals when God has done away with that old law. He Himself will not use the animals. You may be thinking that no priestly ordinations or consecrations can ever be done today because no more animals can be sacrificed. However God is doing a new thing; a new blood of the testament. Now the blood comes from humans. The blood comes from Jesus for his role, the blood comes from Trump for his role, the blood will come from those who are rejecting Jesus as they get beheaded.
"A new blood of the testament"? This is unbiblical. God is not "doing a new thing" such as that. That is a statement used largely by Charismatic and Pentecostal types to justify all manner of false teachings. Nothing God says or does will contradict Scripture. Jesus's blood fulfilled the ceremonial requirements of the law. No blood is ever required again. Never, for any reason.

Some people will be saved through their own beheadeding and that is not a false gospel. It is the gosple of Christ Jesus the true Word of God. Some fail to believe in God and accept Jesus. God so loves that He gives them a chance to get saved, but the door to salvation through the blood of Jesus will have closed. Therefore they will have to shed their own blood to get saved. They will have to get beheaded.

Revelation 20:4
King James Bible
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

This is a totally different group that gets into heaven - not by the blood of Jesus, but by the shedding of their own blood through beheading. They could have avoided being beheaded by accepting Jesus' shed blood on the cross, but they instead wanted to live on earth loving and participating in sin and rejecting Jesus. They do not get raptured. They will remain on earth to go through the tribulation, and get beheaded because their own blood is the only blood left. The door to Jesus' shed blood will be closed.
No, that is a false gospel. Salvation is only through faith in Christ. No one will ever be saved by shedding their own blood, otherwise they could have done so throughout history prior to Christ's death and even after. Christ's death would have been pointless. But, of course, it wasn't pointless. He alone was sinless, which was necessary for him to be the propitiation for our sins. No other person in the history of the world has been sinless and no one ever will be, which means that no one will ever be able to die for their own sins. The very idea is completely contradictory to Scripture; it's heresy.

Heb 6:19 We have this as a sure and steadfast anchor of the soul, a hope that enters into the inner place behind the curtain,
Heb 6:20 where Jesus has gone as a forerunner on our behalf, having become a high priest forever after the order of Melchizedek.

Heb 7:24 but he holds his priesthood permanently, because he continues forever.
Heb 7:25 Consequently, he is able to save to the uttermost those who draw near to God through him, since he always lives to make intercession for them.
Heb 7:26 For it was indeed fitting that we should have such a high priest, holy, innocent, unstained, separated from sinners, and exalted above the heavens.
Heb 7:27 He has no need, like those high priests, to offer sacrifices daily, first for his own sins and then for those of the people, since he did this once for all when he offered up himself.
Heb 7:28 For the law appoints men in their weakness as high priests, but the word of the oath, which came later than the law, appoints a Son who has been made perfect forever.

Heb 10:12 But when Christ had offered for all time a single sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God,
Heb 10:13 waiting from that time until his enemies should be made a footstool for his feet.
Heb 10:14 For by a single offering he has perfected for all time those who are being sanctified.
Heb 10:26 For if we go on sinning deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,
Heb 10:27 but a fearful expectation of judgment, and a fury of fire that will consume the adversaries.

Rev 7:13 Then one of the elders addressed me, saying, “Who are these, clothed in white robes, and from where have they come?”
Rev 7:14 I said to him, “Sir, you know.” And he said to me, “These are the ones coming out of the great tribulation. They have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

(All ESV.)

Jesus's blood is the only sacrifice for sins. There absolutely cannot be and will never be any other saving blood.

"A new blood of the testament"? This is unbiblical. God is not "doing a new thing" such as that. That is a statement used largely by Charismatic and Pentecostal types to justify all manner of false teachings. Nothing God says or does will contradict Scripture. Jesus's blood fulfilled the ceremonial requirements of the law. No blood is ever required again. Never, for any reason.

No, that is a false gospel. Salvation is only through faith in Christ. No one will ever be saved by shedding their own blood, otherwise they could have done so throughout history prior to Christ's death and even after. Christ's death would have been pointless. But, of course, it wasn't pointless. He alone was sinless, which was necessary for him to be the propitiation for our sins. No other person in the history of the world has been sinless and no one ever will be, which means that no one will ever be able to die for their own sins. The very idea is completely contradictory to Scripture; it's heresy.

Heb 6:19 We have this as a sure and steadfast anchor of the soul, a hope that enters into the inner place behind the curtain,
Heb 6:20 where Jesus has gone as a forerunner on our behalf, having become a high priest forever after the order of Melchizedek.

Heb 7:24 but he holds his priesthood permanently, because he continues forever.
Heb 7:25 Consequently, he is able to save to the uttermost those who draw near to God through him, since he always lives to make intercession for them.
Heb 7:26 For it was indeed fitting that we should have such a high priest, holy, innocent, unstained, separated from sinners, and exalted above the heavens.
Heb 7:27 He has no need, like those high priests, to offer sacrifices daily, first for his own sins and then for those of the people, since he did this once for all when he offered up himself.
Heb 7:28 For the law appoints men in their weakness as high priests, but the word of the oath, which came later than the law, appoints a Son who has been made perfect forever.

Heb 10:12 But when Christ had offered for all time a single sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God,
Heb 10:13 waiting from that time until his enemies should be made a footstool for his feet.
Heb 10:14 For by a single offering he has perfected for all time those who are being sanctified.
Heb 10:26 For if we go on sinning deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,
Heb 10:27 but a fearful expectation of judgment, and a fury of fire that will consume the adversaries.

Rev 7:13 Then one of the elders addressed me, saying, “Who are these, clothed in white robes, and from where have they come?”
Rev 7:14 I said to him, “Sir, you know.” And he said to me, “These are the ones coming out of the great tribulation. They have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

(All ESV.)

Jesus's blood is the only sacrifice for sins. There absolutely cannot be and will never be any other saving blood.
You post a lot of words, but what you are saying is incorrect. You post a lot of scripture to cover up what you are failing to understand. Blood of the New Testament is "Jesus" himself as testament and covenant mean the exact same thing. God has done a new thing. You said this was "unbiblical" You lied.

Matthew 26:28 . 28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

You're lying again by calling Revelation 20:4 false gospel. As God is telling you this fold of people were beheaded for their witness of Jesus. They are the second fold that gets into heaven. This fold is not saved by the blood of Jesus because these rejected Jesus. Salvation is thorough Christ Jesus' shed blood, and that is the first fold that gets into heaven during the rapture. However, God is not hard-hearted. Though others reject Jesus' shed blood, and miss out on the rapture of salvation by the blood of Jesus; God offers them another chance to enter heaven once they reject the mark the beast and confess God and Jesus during the tribulation.

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

You post a lot of words, but what you are saying is incorrect. You post a lot of scripture to cover up what you are failing to understand. Blood of the New Testament is "Jesus" himself as testament and covenant mean the exact same thing. God has done a new thing. You said this was "unbiblical" You lied.

Matthew 26:28 . 28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
Please pay closer attention.

You stated: "However God is doing a new thing; a new blood of the testament. Now the blood comes from humans. The blood comes from Jesus for his role, the blood comes from Trump for his role, the blood will come from those who are rejecting Jesus as they get beheaded."

First, God is not doing a new thing. The death of Christ was almost 2,000 years ago and that work was finished; it's done. Second, you are also including in that "new thing" the blood from Trump and the blood of "those who are rejecting Jesus as they get beheaded." That is what I was addressing as unbiblical. As I stated, the blood of Trump is good for nothing but keeping him alive.

You're lying again by calling Revelation 20:4 false gospel. As God is telling you this fold of people were beheaded for their witness of Jesus. They are the second fold that gets into heaven. This fold is not saved by the blood of Jesus because these rejected Jesus. Salvation is thorough Christ Jesus' shed blood, and that is the first fold that gets into heaven during the rapture. However, God is not hard-hearted. Though others reject Jesus' shed blood, and miss out on the rapture of salvation by the blood of Jesus; God offers them another chance to enter heaven once they reject the mark the beast and confess God and Jesus during the tribulation.

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
I didn't say that Rev 20:4 was a false gospel, I'm calling your understanding of it a false gospel. You stated, "This is a totally different group that gets into heaven - not by the blood of Jesus, but by the shedding of their own blood through beheading." That is a different gospel; that is heresy.

Nowhere in Scripture is it ever stated that a person's own blood can save them. No one will anyone be saved apart from the blood of Christ; no one's blood can save them as it would require them to be perfectly sinless from birth, as Christ was. And that is an impossibility.

You should also post your source for the OP, since I know that at least Jonathan Cahn has made such claims. You shouldn't have people thinking it was something you came up with since you didn't. That's dishonest.

Please pay closer attention.

You stated: "However God is doing a new thing; a new blood of the testament. Now the blood comes from humans. The blood comes from Jesus for his role, the blood comes from Trump for his role, the blood will come from those who are rejecting Jesus as they get beheaded."

First, God is not doing a new thing. The death of Christ was almost 2,000 years ago and that work was finished; it's done. Second, you are also including in that "new thing" the blood from Trump and the blood of "those who are rejecting Jesus as they get beheaded." That is what I was addressing as unbiblical. As I stated, the blood of Trump is good for nothing but keeping him alive.

I didn't say that Rev 20:4 was a false gospel, I'm calling your understanding of it a false gospel. You stated, "This is a totally different group that gets into heaven - not by the blood of Jesus, but by the shedding of their own blood through beheading." That is a different gospel; that is heresy.

Nowhere in Scripture is it ever stated that a person's own blood can save them. No one will anyone be saved apart from the blood of Christ; no one's blood can save them as it would require them to be perfectly sinless from birth, as Christ was. And that is an impossibility.

You should also post your source for the OP, since I know that at least Jonathan Cahn has made such claims. You shouldn't have people thinking it was something you came up with since you didn't. That's dishonest.
Why are you so worried about giving credit to Jonathan Cahn when God Almighty said it first in the Holy Bible?
So come again... as to who should get credit. It should be God Almighty getting the credit.

When will God ever get His credit?

Why are you so worried about giving credit to Jonathan Cahn when God Almighty said it first in the Holy Bible?
So come again... as to who should get credit. It should be God Almighty getting the credit.

Because it's not in the bible.

I work with a ton of trump supporters. So much so because I drink Pepsi I was called woke and I never was .

Few of them honestly are moral as in biblical moral trump to my knowledge isn't saved.

The gospel alone will change hearts . A potus can set a downward spiritual tone ,but I see nothing much from trump to make me think the gospel is forefront to him though he has confessed God was merciful to him.

I pray that God will save him but the lust for power is a strong thing and a babe in Christ is in danger of falling away if not surrounded by Godly men to disciple him .

Because it's not in the bible.

I work with a ton of trump supporters. So much so because I drink Pepsi I was called woke and I never was .

Few of them honestly are moral as in biblical moral trump to my knowledge isn't saved.

The gospel alone will change hearts . A potus can set a downward spiritual tone ,but I see nothing much from trump to make me think the gospel is forefront to him though he has confessed God was merciful to him.

I pray that God will save him but the lust for power is a strong thing and a babe in Christ is in danger of falling away if not surrounded by Godly men to disciple him .
This is the part that is in the Bible. When you first read this thread you saw that Bible verse.

That scripture is from God, It is not from Jonathan Cahn. All of the associations of it relating to Trump are from Jonathan Cahn. His comparisons are valid with that attempted assassination taking place in real life in our life time.

This is the part that is in the Bible. When you first read this thread you saw that Bible verse.

That scripture is from God, It is not from Jonathan Cahn. All of the associations of it relating to Trump are from Jonathan Cahn. His comparisons are valid with that attempted assassination taking place in real life in our life time.
A priest is where in the list office listed by the apostle Paul in first Corinthians 12

The highest office for the church member to be is an apostle ,then down from there .

The five fold ministry says nothing .and it's the blood of ram that was to be offered .

The blood of animals can't do that after the cross .and even then it was God using that .the only priest. Is in heaven .

He alone can atone .Aaron and the levite atoned and offered blood sacrifices on the behalf of those that needed and for themselves as required .

You said Trump's blood was used to set him apart
Another priest who was passing the robe on would do that not a bullet

The church isn't the state and nor was it meant to be .the early church didmt set out to be rome .

Are you even trying to understand what I am saying? Of course God said those things first. That is not at all what this discussion is about. The problem, and it's a very serious one, is that Jonathan Cahn is completely misapplying Scripture in order to try and suggest that Trump has been consecrated for being some sort of "priest" over the U.S. That passage has absolutely nothing to do with what happened to Trump.

Back