Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is our answer in times of need.

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

The Miloeem Ordination of President Donald Trump Consecrated By God As The Next President Of America 2024

Are you even trying to understand what I am saying? Of course God said those things first. That is not at all what this discussion is about. The problem, and it's a very serious one, is that Jonathan Cahn is completely misapplying Scripture in order to try and suggest that Trump has been consecrated for being some sort of "priest" over the U.S. That passage has absolutely nothing to do with what happened to Trump.
I want you democrats to enjoy your DNC, so I will respond to this on Saturday.

A priest is where in the list office listed by the apostle Paul in first Corinthians 12

The highest office for the church member to be is an apostle ,then down from there .

The five fold ministry says nothing .and it's the blood of ram that was to be offered .

The blood of animals can't do that after the cross .and even then it was God using that .the only priest. Is in heaven .

He alone can atone .Aaron and the levite atoned and offered blood sacrifices on the behalf of those that needed and for themselves as required .

You said Trump's blood was used to set him apart
Another priest who was passing the robe on would do that not a bullet

The church isn't the state and nor was it meant to be .the early church didmt set out to be rome .

I'm not a Democrat never have voted as one
You said priest ,a priest must be ,I'm a Jew that is saved ,must a male ,a son zadok

So trump will by law

Ban divorce
B
Make adultery illegal , fornication a crime
He will pass laws to make church attendance lawful .

If God couldn't get men to obey by the Torah ,trump sure womt and the Torah was meant to show our sins not to change us.

Trump is not very pro life.

What makes you think I’m a Democrat? Just because I pointed out that Jonathan Cahn is misusing Scripture by purposely taking verses out of context? The central issue is the proper use and handling of Scripture. Trump needs to be saved by the blood of Christ. In no way whatsoever can Trump's own, sinful blood be good for consecrating anything, much less himself.

Btw, I’m not American and I’m certainly not Democrat, or Liberal. I am against the ungodly use of Scripture and marrying of Evangelicalism with certain political ideologies in American politics.

I'm not a Democrat never have voted as one
You said priest ,a priest must be ,I'm a Jew that is saved ,must a male ,a son zadok

So trump will by law

Ban divorce
B
Make adultery illegal , fornication a crime
He will pass laws to make church attendance lawful .

If God couldn't get men to obey by the Torah ,trump sure womt and the Torah was meant to show our sins not to change us.

Trump is not very pro life.
You're just ranting and raving about nothing.

What makes you think I’m a Democrat? Just because I pointed out that Jonathan Cahn is misusing Scripture by purposely taking verses out of context? The central issue is the proper use and handling of Scripture. Trump needs to be saved by the blood of Christ. In no way whatsoever can Trump's own, sinful blood be good for consecrating anything, much less himself.

Btw, I’m not American and I’m certainly not Democrat, or Liberal. I am against the ungodly use of Scripture and marrying of Evangelicalism with certain political ideologies in American politics.
it's not an ungodly use of scripture. what lie will you come up with next???? You fail to understand God and HIs Word. God tells us first int he natural then in the spiritual. That is God telling us that - not Jonathan Cahn. Meaning look the signs given in the natural by God that correspond with the Word of God in the spiritual.

Are you even trying to understand what I am saying? Of course God said those things first. That is not at all what this discussion is about. The problem, and it's a very serious one, is that Jonathan Cahn is completely misapplying Scripture in order to try and suggest that Trump has been consecrated for being some sort of "priest" over the U.S. That passage has absolutely nothing to do with what happened to Trump.
Jonathan Cahn never ever misapplies scripture. You can stop that lie now. He is sharp and he knows the scriptures and the prophetic realm as well. The problem is "you" and your lack of understanding of the deeper things as well as the mysteries of God. It's your hatred of Trump that blocks you from the truth of God's revealed enlightenment. You don't want Trump, but God does, and that's something you just have to live with.

Trump will never see the presidential office again, and Kamala will be the next president, and then after her we may or may not see a familiar face.
God has already chosen Trump as the next president of America 2024. God showed you he chose Trump, and you are blindly and pathetically playing the dumb card.

You're just ranting and raving about nothing.
Ah no.

It was Clinton was an adulterer we can't vote for any person that is that way.i got saved when he was running for his second term .

Now it's an adulterer running and he isn't a pastor .I committed that sin .lost my virginity to a married woman .

He didn't repent and acts that way ,would you call a person saved that curses,is carnal ,has a large problem with womanizing and isn't too keen on the Bible a man to lead a spiritual revival ?

That's in essence what you imply

Trump decried the laws against abortion that call it murder ,one that desantis pasef that didn't even end abortion was too much for trump .

Politics first ,Jesus second with that .sorry you can save all want ,get good pay but God can tell your heart stop beating that ain't matter and seconds you are standing before him.

Covid 19 didn't besides health affect me .my choices put me where I am now ,God blessed me .I don't make aa much as before but if I didn't leave the old job my finances wouldn't be bad either .

Yet I learned my carnality and in part why I battlle depression and who is my source ,a job isn't and also doesn't nor should it define me . I wouldn't have learned that .

Hard lesson to learn .I didn't enjoy meter reading ,did it for tem years ,left it .and now i find nostalgia doing it .it's been a year .that's our nature .

it's not an ungodly use of scripture. what lie will you come up with next????
It is no lie. It's ungodly and I've given the reasons why, based on Scripture. If you want to address those reasons, that would be great.

You fail to understand God and HIs Word.
Then, please, show in my reasoning and use of Scripture where I have not understood.

God tells us first int he natural then in the spiritual.
I find that statements like this are most often an excuse for poor theology and poor biblical exegesis, found in certain circles.

That is God telling us that - not Jonathan Cahn.
God is telling us nothing about Trump in that passage. All of it is a serious misuse of Scripture by Cahn.

Meaning look the signs given in the natural by God that correspond with the Word of God in the spiritual.
Again, statements such as this have no bearing on anything to do with Trump, or the U.S. for that matter. Americans would do well to stop trying to find things about the U.S. Scripture.

Jonathan Cahn never ever misapplies scripture. You can stop that lie now.
He certainly does. He has absolutely done so here and has very likely done so elsewhere.

He is sharp and he knows the scriptures and the prophetic realm as well.
He clearly also knows how to purposely misuse Scripture to deceive people.

The problem is "you" and your lack of understanding of the deeper things as well as the mysteries of God.
Arguments like this are pointless, and dangerous. They are pointless because I could say the same about you, but that would be disrespectul and gets us nowhere. They are dangerous because that is exactly how many multiples of millions of people who claim to be Christian are being mislead. One can make the Bible say anything by arguing to "the deeper things as well as the mysteries of God." Numerous false teachers and groups did it in biblical times and do it still.

It's your hatred of Trump that blocks you from the truth of God's revealed enlightenment. You don't want Trump, but God does, and that's something you just have to live with.
Why are you making so many assumptions? I don't hate Trump, but I certainly don't like him. He has no integrity, seriously lacks good moral character, and is a narcissist and a bully. Maybe God wants Trump in, maybe he doesn't. Maybe he wants Trump to win to show many in Evangelicalism how foolish they have been in making Trump their Saviour and how ungodly their marrying of Christianity to politics is, and so bring judgement to the Church in the U.S. Maybe he wants Harris in to bring judgement to the Church or the entire nation. Only God knows.

Here's the thing, God is sovereign over everything, including governments, and he puts into power who he wants for his purposes:

Dan 2:20 Daniel answered and said: “Blessed be the name of God forever and ever, to whom belong wisdom and might.
Dan 2:21 He changes times and seasons; he removes kings and sets up kings; he gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding; (ESV)

Rom 13:1 Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. (ESV)

So, then, biblically speaking, God wanted Biden in to achieve his purposes. Now, if Trump wins, it is because God wants him in and it has absolutely nothing to do with Cahn's misuse of Scripture. Of course, if Trump wins, many will think Cahn was right and it will bring him greater fame (in some circles) and sell more books, which could have been his purpose.

Back