Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The New Apostolic Reformation

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfred Persson

MR
2024 Supporter
The New Apostolic Reformation (NAR) is a movement within evangelical Christianity that emerged in the late 20th century and has gained prominence in the 21st century. It is characterized by a belief in modern-day apostles and prophets who have the same authority as the apostles and prophets of the New Testament.

According to NAR theology, these modern-day apostles and prophets are responsible for restoring the church to its original New Testament form and preparing the world for the second coming of Christ. They are also believed to have the power to perform signs and wonders, including healing, prophecy, and speaking in tongues.

The NAR emphasizes spiritual warfare, and its adherents believe that Christians are engaged in a battle against demonic forces. The movement also places a strong emphasis on the supernatural and encourages the pursuit of supernatural experiences.

Critics of the NAR have raised concerns about its emphasis on authority and hierarchy, its rejection of denominationalism, and its tendency to prioritize experience over doctrine. They have also expressed concern about the movement's connections to charismatic leaders who have been accused of promoting false teachings and engaging in spiritual abuse.

It is important to note that the NAR is not a centralized organization with a single leader or set of beliefs. Rather, it is a loose network of individuals, churches, and ministries who share a common theology and vision for the church.-ChatGPT

Like the political left, it appears the same strong delusion pervades NAR teaching, that words can create reality:

Do we have any Apostles and Prophets here that can defend the movement?

The New Apostolic Reformation (NAR) is a movement within evangelical Christianity that emerged in the late 20th century and has gained prominence in the 21st century. It is characterized by a belief in modern-day apostles and prophets who have the same authority as the apostles and prophets of the New Testament.

According to NAR theology, these modern-day apostles and prophets are responsible for restoring the church to its original New Testament form and preparing the world for the second coming of Christ. They are also believed to have the power to perform signs and wonders, including healing, prophecy, and speaking in tongues.

The NAR emphasizes spiritual warfare, and its adherents believe that Christians are engaged in a battle against demonic forces. The movement also places a strong emphasis on the supernatural and encourages the pursuit of supernatural experiences.

Critics of the NAR have raised concerns about its emphasis on authority and hierarchy, its rejection of denominationalism, and its tendency to prioritize experience over doctrine. They have also expressed concern about the movement's connections to charismatic leaders who have been accused of promoting false teachings and engaging in spiritual abuse.

It is important to note that the NAR is not a centralized organization with a single leader or set of beliefs. Rather, it is a loose network of individuals, churches, and ministries who share a common theology and vision for the church.-ChatGPT

Did you get ChatGPT to create the above description of NAR?
You do know that ChatGPT does not provide factual information.
It is just a human speech replicator... it does not claim any connection to the truth of a matter.
ChatGPT will make anything up it wants to sound more human.
It is not to provide information.
So you use a made up story to try to discredit a Christian movement.
I am not defending the NAR movement... but using a fictional account to discredit someone boarders on the criminally negligent.
Like the political left, it appears the same strong delusion pervades NAR teaching, that words can create reality:

Do we have any Apostles and Prophets here that can defend the movement?

Did you get ChatGPT to create the above description of NAR?
You do know that ChatGPT does not provide factual information.
It is just a human speech replicator... it does not claim any connection to the truth of a matter.
ChatGPT will make anything up it wants to sound more human.
It is not to provide information.
So you use a made up story to try to discredit a Christian movement.
I am not defending the NAR movement... but using a fictional account to discredit someone boarders on the criminally negligent.
For now, AI is friendly, our servant. Soon, AI will be neural linked to Adonikam the Antichrist, and in real time every internet connected device will allow him to hear and see you.

Until then, its a convenient source of information, which according to sources I read on the internet, was a good summary.

Soon thousands will lose their jobs because of ChatGPT and its competitors. Already IBM stopped hiring to see what AI can do. We might as well get some use out of it till it puts us all out of work.

For now, AI is friendly, our servant. Soon, AI will be neural linked to Adonikam the Antichrist, and in real time every internet connected device will allow him to hear and see you.

Until then, its a convenient source of information, which according to sources I read on the internet, was a good summary.
But ChatGPT is not an information source. It will lie and make stuff up.
You are using it wrong.
I am not worried about the future of AI... I am saying you are using it wrong and it shows your lack of understanding.
Soon thousands will lose their jobs because of ChatGPT and its competitors. Already IBM stopped hiring to see what AI can do. We might as well get some use out of it till it puts us all out of work.
Do you think ChatGPT give correct information?
It does not.
It gives real sounding feedback to prompts.
So if you used ChatGPT and trusted its portrayal a Christian movement... you are in a very weak position.
ChatGPT is NOT a RELIABLE information source.

But ChatGPT is not an information source. It will lie and make stuff up.
You are using it wrong.
I am not worried about the future of AI... I am saying you are using it wrong and it shows your lack of understanding.

Do you think ChatGPT give correct information?
It does not.
It gives real sounding feedback to prompts.
So if you used ChatGPT and trusted its portrayal a Christian movement... you are in a very weak position.
ChatGPT is NOT a RELIABLE information source.
Actually, the New Apostolic Reformation could be the forerunners of the Antichrist. Christ's kingdom was not of this world, the Antichrist's is of this world and that is what NAR is plotting to do, take over Government and dominate.

Globalists in Christian disguise. For now they are "Christian", but scripture is clear, the church will rebel against God and receive the Man of Sin as "the Christ":

Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, (2 Thess. 2:3 NKJ)

Actually, the New Apostolic Reformation could be the forerunners of the Antichrist. Christ's kingdom was not of this world, the Antichrist's is of this world and that is what NAR is plotting to do, take over Government and dominate.
'
Did you get that from your reliable source... ChatGPT?

I don't care about NAR and your views of it... this is about you use of a gossip machine to make your point on a Christian site.
I would have thought that honesty would be a better policy than rumour and gossip.
But you can use your new toy to spread descent in the Christian community I guess.
Just be prepared for the feedback.

Did you get that from your reliable source... ChatGPT?

I don't care about NAR and your views of it... this is about you use of a gossip machine to make your point on a Christian site.
I would have thought that honesty would be a better policy than rumour and gossip.
But you can use your new toy to spread descent in the Christian community I guess.
Just be prepared for the feedback.
I posted so anyone who wants to defend/explain NAR, could.

You confessed you don't know anything about them.

But that doesn't stop you from talking.

The Office Crying GIF

Last edited:
I posted so anyone who wants to defend/explain NAR, could. Evidently, by self-testimony, you don't know anything about them.

But it doesn't stop you from talking.
I am talking about ChatGPT not NAR.
Do you not understand that?
You used a gossip machine to spread false information.
Maybe you should examine your actions.

I am talking about ChatGPT not NAR.
Do you not understand that?
You used a gossip machine to spread false information.
Maybe you should examine your actions.
OP is about NAR

Make your own thread about ChatGPT, I'm sure it will love to see a single neuron consciousness at work.
Happy Very Funny GIF by Disney Zootopia

OP is about NAR

Make your own thread about ChatGPT, I'm sure it will love to see a single neuron consciousness at work.
You are the one who include a rant from ChatGPT and appeared to want to pass it off as your own ideas.
Maybe I am mistaken.
Did you use ChatGPT to create content for your post?
If you did you are at risk for misrepresenting a group of Christians.
Not a good look for you.

I posted so anyone who wants to defend/explain NAR, could.

You confessed you don't know anything about them.

But that doesn't stop you from talking.

The Office Crying GIF
Where did I say I don't know anything about them?
Why must you lie?
I said I don't care about NAR.
Not that I don't know about NAR.

You are the one who include a rant from ChatGPT and appeared to want to pass it off as your own ideas.
Maybe I am mistaken.
Did you use ChatGPT to create content for your post?
If you did you are at risk for misrepresenting a group of Christians.
Not a good look for you.
When a body of text is followed by a reference "xyz"-ChatGPT, it identifies the source of the text.

There are three kinds of people: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen---and people who wonder what happened.-ChatGPT

Joe Biden Reaction GIF

When a body of text is followed by a reference "xyz"-ChatGPT, it identifies the author of the text.

There are three kinds of people: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen---and people who wonder what happened.

Joe Biden Reaction GIF
So that would indicate that you used ChatGPT to create the content of your post... then passed comment on a fictional account of a Christian movement.
Thanks for confirming your lack of content creation and your reliance on a non-trustworthy author.

So that would indicate that you used ChatGPT to create the content of your post... then passed comment on a fictional account of a Christian movement.
Thanks for confirming your lack of content creation and your reliance on a non-trustworthy author.
Would you like some cheese and crackers to go with that whine?

Sad Baby GIF

Would you like some cheese and crackers to go with that whine?

Sad Baby GIF
What whine?
You are using a known lying service(ChatGPT) to cast Christians in a bad light.
What is your purpose in using a chat service to make probable false statements about Christians?
It is my prayer that no one will listen to you or your false statements.
May God have mercy on you.

What whine?
You are using a known lying service(ChatGPT) to cast Christians in a bad light.
What is your purpose in using a chat service to make probable false statements about Christians?
It is my prayer that no one will listen to you or your false statements.
May God have mercy on you.
Prefer Bud Lite while feasting at the gourmet Cracker Barrel?

A "probable false statement" is not a "false statement."

It is a "false statement" to claim ChatGPT is a "known lying service".

Its an AI, it doesn't "lie". Only humans lie.

By the way, a "polygon" is not a dead parrot.

Dog What GIF by Heartland Animal Shelter

Prefer Bud Lite while feasting at the gourmet Cracker Barrel?
I don't drink.
A "probable false statement" is not a "false statement."
Correct. But it is still probable.
And it is a "false statement" to say ChatGPT is a "known lying service".
Incorrect... ChatGPT will use false information and pass it off as real.
What would be your definition of a lie?
Please do your research.
Its an AI, it doesn't "lie". Only humans lie.
It is just a human chat simulator... Not a true AI.
The dictionary definition of a lie does not require a human.
Just a false statement meant to deceive. No human input required.
By the way, a "polygon" is not a dead parrot.

Dog What GIF by Heartland Animal Shelter
Why would you assume that a geometric shape is dead bird.
Your logic is not very reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back