Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Bible Study The new book of life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason_hoovah

Come just as you are
I am on a religious spiritual journey and relationship with God. It is a very long story. I first prayed at church, God let me be a vessel for your word. And when I got home I started writing things down on paper. Then I had a dream I was in paradise with the children. I asked the children do you know who I am? They said yeah you are brother Jesus. I told the children I feel kind of sad not too many people believe in me (or trust me) I said do you think someday everyone will believe in me? The children said you never know what will happen. The I started writing a book I called the book of life (but it actually might be the new book of life) the theme of the book is the holy bible with some of my own stories and writings. I am actually a character in the holy bible. The disciple Jason in acts 17. Everyone said was done. All that actually happened to me. The Strong's concordance says that chapter is a future event. My name is Jason hoovah, like son of Jehovah and my birthday is on Christmas. My father was a carpenter. My mother said I was a miracle baby. My grandma's name is Mary and my grandpa looked just like heavenly father. I went on a very long Journey away from home. It took a heavy toll on me. And I was going around confessing the Lord Jesus. My journey brought new stories to my book. Nothing in the book is made up. It is all true stuff that did happen and is going to happen. I have seen the words come true. It took me many years to write the book. Like around 20 years. And it is not a very long book. What is sad about it is not very many people at all consider reading the book and pay it no attention. The people that have read the book have said wow this is an awesome book and lovely book. I wish people would accept my book and also accept me. Jesus said he helped me write the book and he did open it up and said the names have been written. Jesus said that he is glad that I finally have faith in my self. I am kind of confused about my identity. I may be Jesus or I may be his brother. And the shroud of Turin looks exactly just like my father. Jesus could maybe be my father. I have no clue because God is mysterious and he works in mysterious ways.

If you would care to give my book a try it is available for free on my website http://scriptures.bravesites.com

Or on amazon.com the book of life by Jason hoover

Thnx and God bless you
Love, Jason

BTW the name Jason is a Greek form of the name Jesus. And God's nickname is Jah. Like Ja'h'son, JH Jason hoovah. Son of Jehovah. I am happy that I am coming to a self realization of my self. Its disappointing when people deny certain truths about myself and say negative things. I'm doing my best to try to not let others try to bring me down. And they can get mad

You are very confusing. Are you saying you are Jesus or was your dream and visions about Jesus as I can not make any sense out of any of it.

You are very confusing. Are you saying you are Jesus or was your dream and visions about Jesus as I can not make any sense out of any of it.
Its kind of mysterious. I'm a little confused about my identity. The real world can seem kind of confusing. My name is Jason hoovah that means son of Jehovah. A judge in the courtroom actually told me I have to change my name to Jesus Christ. But my name is pretty much the same. Jesus Christ is true and I am real. The image on the burial cloth of Jesus looks exactly like my father. I had a dream that I was in my own heaven that was bright white light. I heard a woman's voice call me Jesus. But I said no, but my name Jason is the Greek form of the name Jesus. Jesus also told me that his name is also Jason and he is glad that I finally have faith in myself. Some of that happened in dreams and in real life. The children in paradise called me brother Jesus. But I dunno maybe Jesus is my brother. I have a split personality, identity crisis. The same is so with God the father I guess

Thank you for letting me know you have a split personality as now everything you have said makes sense. I knew there was something not quite right with you, but couldn't put my finger on it.

It would be better to tell others up front that you have this problem when you try to explain things as I think you would be received much better in how you present your thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back