Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[__ Prayer __] The Obama Wrecking Ball--Praying God Stops Him

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Politico

The man man known as Barack Obama is attempting to wreak as much havoc as he can in the US and with US/Israel relations through neglect and the powers of the executive branch.

I am requesting concentrated prayer that the Lord will stop Obama's last-days-in-office efforts to use, issue and/or enact various laws and directives that are harmful to the US and Israel, such as his recent use of an obscure law to ban offshore drilling and his failure to vote in the recent U.N. Security Council resolution condemning Israel.

It is impossible to request prayer from like-minded individuals involving a political matter without making some kind of political statement. However this is not a debate forum, and I have no desire to debate the rightness or wrongness of the President's actions and decisions. I'm requesting prayer for a specific issue from like-minded, praying Christians. If you don't agree with the purpose and intent of this OP, then you don't have to respond. Thank you.

Last edited:

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back