Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The origin of mankind, and mankind's purpose

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I do not claim to know everything; and some of what I know I must hold. I cannot quote chapter and verse; but to understand the end times; one must know the beginning. Let he who is without Sin cast the first stone.
Satan's uprising was the War in Heaven. I don't even want to speculate as to what Satan was thinking; because all the Angel's knew there was no way to kill an immortal. In the skirmishes leading up to the War; the best the Angel's could do is beat one another down, so that the Angel would have to withdraw to recover their strength.
When Satan and those who would follow him jumped up; Michael and those who would follow him jumped up to defend Father. Then there were a lot of Angel's who stood neutral; who did not wish to choose a side in the War. As the battles did rage throughout creation; a lot of common life started being destroyed. As more and more common life was destroyed; Father finally had enough, and He did grab all the Angel's in an instant; and He held them all as He decide what to do.
At birth every Angel is given a twin purpose. The primary purpose is to defend Father; the secondary purpose is to defend all life. Satan and those who stood with him did violate both; as did those who stood neutral. Those who stood with Michael did fulfill their primary purpose; but they did fail in their secondary purpose by being involved in the destruction of the common life.
All of the Angel's did Fall from Grace; and we were brought here where Father did create this Earth, Heaven and Universe. We are here to serve penance; and to learn the lessons of Our Father once more. Those who did follow Satan have been given the opportunity to find Father's Light once more; same for those who did stand neutral in the War. For the rest of us; we just have to hang on because better days are coming as we March toward Final Judgment and the end of our penance.

Steven

I cannot quote chapter and verse
We are on a Christian Forum and the Christian faith is based on what we read in the Bible , don't you agree ?
I have always thought finding the chapter and verse to be important .
When Satan and those who would follow him jumped up; Michael and those who would follow him jumped up to defend Father. Then there were a lot of Angel's who stood neutral; who did not wish to choose a side in the War.
If this was the case I would think the angels who stood neutral DID choose a side by inaction and they would have been cast out with Satan . But where is this in the Bible ? Humor me , chapter and verse is important to me :) .
Those who did follow Satan have been given the opportunity to find Father's Light once more; same for those who did stand neutral in the War.
Hmmm , I have never seen an indication of this in the Bible . Again I would like chapter and verse .
All of the Angel's did Fall from Grace; and we were brought here where Father did create this Earth, Heaven and Universe.
Again would you please dig out your :bible KJV or what version you prefer , I need chapter and verse yet again on ALL of the angels falling from grace .

If everyone had been told the truth from the beginning; there would have been no choices; Father might as well taken our free will, our ability to choose. And it is our free will that makes each of us an individual. And many would have known better than to hold themselves above God's Law; such as Thou Shalt not Kill.

Back