Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Bible Study the pied piper

jerry63935

we all know or at least should know the story of the village over run with rats i believe it was. they hired a piper to drive them out of the village . they refused to pay so he led the children out. today the pied piper ( the devil ) is playing his pipe and leading people astray peter wrote
1 Peter 5:8 Authorized
8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
hosea wrote
Hosea 4

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:
because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee,
that thou shalt be no priest to me:
seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God,
I will also forget thy children.
7 As they were increased, so they sinned against me:
therefore will I change their glory into shame.
8 They eat up the sin of my people,
and they set their heart on their iniquity.
9 And there shall be, like people, like priest:
and I will punish them for their ways,
and reward them their doings.
10 For they shall eat, and not have enough:
they shall commit whoredom, and shall not increase:
because they have left off to take heed to the Lord.
11 Whoredom and wine and new wine take away the heart.

paul wrote in galatians we reap what we sow.. we sow to the flesh we reap things of the flesh . we sow to things of the spirit we reap spiritual fruit . with all the riots looting, take over 6 city blocks. law officers told to stand down.. we have rejected God we have reaped what has been sown. . its time for a wakening for if we dont as the Church and start shining the Light. Darkness will over take the land .

we all know or at least should know the story of the village over run with rats i believe it was. they hired a piper to drive them out of the village . they refused to pay so he led the children out. today the pied piper ( the devil ) is playing his pipe and leading people astray peter wrote
1 Peter 5:8 Authorized
8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
hosea wrote
Hosea 4

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:
because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee,
that thou shalt be no priest to me:
seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God,
I will also forget thy children.
7 As they were increased, so they sinned against me:
therefore will I change their glory into shame.
8 They eat up the sin of my people,
and they set their heart on their iniquity.
9 And there shall be, like people, like priest:
and I will punish them for their ways,
and reward them their doings.
10 For they shall eat, and not have enough:
they shall commit whoredom, and shall not increase:
because they have left off to take heed to the Lord.
11 Whoredom and wine and new wine take away the heart.

paul wrote in galatians we reap what we sow.. we sow to the flesh we reap things of the flesh . we sow to things of the spirit we reap spiritual fruit . with all the riots looting, take over 6 city blocks. law officers told to stand down.. we have rejected God we have reaped what has been sown. . its time for a wakening for if we dont as the Church and start shining the Light. Darkness will over take the land .
might i also add we are paying the price today

2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Reality is that not everyone will turn back to God except those who have ears to hear the preaching of the Gospel of Christ. All we can do is pray and take the Gospel message out to the world and let the light of Christ shine through us as we display the fruits of the Spirit to others.

we all know or at least should know the story of the village over run with rats i believe it was. they hired a piper to drive them out of the village . they refused to pay so he led the children out. today the pied piper ( the devil ) is playing his pipe and leading people astray
Its true, the devil is the piper turning many to him naturally. People should be resisting his music, because it sounds good but damages the ears and leaves a bad feeling in the heart.

Back