Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Bible Study The Precious Stones of the LORD GOD

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
The Precious Stones of the LORD

Revelation Ch.21:18-20

Exodus Ch.39:10-14 – Twelve Stones of Israel

1st Peter Ch.2:4-5; *Ephesians Ch.2:19-20, 21-22; Malachi Ch.3:17; Exodus Ch.19:5

==================================================================================

Revelation Ch.21:21

Pearls

Matthew Ch.13:45

Streets of Gold (Perfect and Sinless walk/steps)

Job Ch.23:10-12; Psalm Ch.19:7-10; Isaiah Ch.35:8-9; *Jeremiah Ch.31:9 – “In a straight way…”

==================================================================================

“But I saw no temple in it, for the Lord GOD Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.”

Revelation Ch.21:22

Acts Ch.7:48-50; Hebrews Ch.9:11, 24

“And the city had no need of the sun or of the moon to shine in it, for the glory of GOD illuminated it, and the Lamb is its light.”

Revelation Ch.21:23

Psalm Ch.27:1; John Ch.1:9-10; John Ch.8:12; 1st John Ch.1:5

*(Study to show yourself approved)
*"Be diligent to present yourself approved to GOD...rightly dividing the word of truth."

2nd Timothy Ch. 2:15

Revelation Ch.21:18-20

Exodus Ch.39:10-14 – Twelve Stones of Israel

1st Peter Ch.2:4-5; *Ephesians Ch.2:19-20, 21-22; Malachi Ch.3:17; Exodus Ch.19:5

Revelation Ch.21:21

Pearls

Matthew Ch.13:45

Streets of Gold (Perfect and Sinless walk/steps)

Job Ch.23:10-12; Psalm Ch.19:7-10; Isaiah Ch.35:8-9; *Jeremiah Ch.31:9 – “In a straight way…”

“But I saw no temple in it, for the Lord GOD Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.”

Revelation Ch.21:22

Acts Ch.7:48-50; Hebrews Ch.9:11, 24

“And the city had no need of the sun or of the moon to shine in it, for the glory of GOD illuminated it, and the Lamb is its light.”

Revelation Ch.21:23

Psalm Ch.27:1; John Ch.1:9-10; John Ch.8:12; 1st John Ch.1:5

*(Study to show yourself approved)
*"Be diligent to present yourself approved to GOD...rightly dividing the word of truth."

2nd Timothy Ch. 2:15

Hi Ron, what is it that you like about these verses?

Yes all believers are as precious stones, I often wonder if the whole body of resurrected righteous ones are symbolized by the Gem city New Jerusalem...the children of God being the gem stones the city is built out of...

Digging

Dear Brother Ron, I hope you enjoy the following thought of us being jewels, and there is another article available concerning the arranging of the jewels much as with the moving of the candlesticks in Revelation reminiscent of the Ephod and the Breastplate of Judgment in God's dealing with the tribes of Israel.

Diamonds in the Rough.

Malachi 3:16, 17 "Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before Him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon His Name. And they shall be Mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up My jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him" -

Isaiah 43:2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee" –

http://www.gracegod.com/pamphlet_and_articles/pamphlets/Diamonds in the Rough.pdf

Last edited:

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back