Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study The Revelations Of Jesus Christ

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Squeaky

I am looking for others who receive the revelations of Jesus Christ. I would like to trade talents with them.

It is not a talent to receive revelations as there are no new ones, but having Spiritual eyes and ears to receive and understand what has already been written as we study and allow the Holy Spirit to guide us into all truths.

It is not a talent to receive revelations as there are no new ones, but having Spiritual eyes and ears to receive and understand what has already been written as we study and allow the Holy Spirit to guide us into all truths.

I said
Apparently you havent received any new ones. I have received over 3000.

I receive them all the time. If you received even one it is still from scripture as nothing new has ever been written, but only us reading it with Spiritual clarity given by the Holy Spirit that reveals that of what we did not understand at first.

Revelation means unveiling of God's word that we now see through Spiritual eyes and ears as we are given Spiritual knowledge in the meat of the word.

I receive them all the time. If you received even one it is still from scripture as nothing new has ever been written, but only us reading it with Spiritual clarity given by the Holy Spirit that reveals that of what we did not understand at first.

I said
There are milk revelations and there are meat revelations. Them are done with only verses.

I said
There are milk revelations and there are meat revelations. Them are done with only verses.

Verses are only written words until you have Spiritual knowledge to see the way, the truth and the life in them as the Holy Spirit reveals, not in some new revelation that is not there, but a new revelation of something we did not see in them.

Verses are only written words until you have Spiritual knowledge to see the way, the truth and the life in them as the Holy Spirit reveals, not in some new revelation that is not there, but a new revelation of something we did not see in them.

I said
The verses are the power of God working in us. If we believe His Word. If you cant quote the Word from inside yourself, you cant walk after the Holy Spirit.

[Jhn 5:38
[38] "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.

[Heb 4:12-13
[12] For the word of God [is] living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
[13] And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things [are] naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we [must give] account.

[Jhn 5:39-40, 42-43
[39] "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
[40] "But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life. ...
[42] "But I know you, that you do not have the love of God in you.
[43] "I have come in My Father's name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, him you will receive.

The verses are the power of God working in us. If we believe His Word. If you cant quote the Word from inside yourself, you cant walk after the Holy Spirit.

The verses are not the power of God, but the power of God is shown in us as we are obedient to His commands and statues we read of in His written word.

Deuteronomy 6:1 Now these are the commandments, the statutes, and the judgments, which the LORD your God commanded to teach you, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go to possess it: 2 That thou mightest fear the LORD thy God, to keep all his statutes and his commandments, which I command thee, thou, and thy son, and thy son's son, all the days of thy life; and that thy days may be prolonged.

Deuteronomy 10:12 And now, Israel, what doth the LORD thy God require of thee, but to fear the LORD thy God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the LORD thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul, 13 To keep the commandments of the LORD, and his statutes, which I command thee this day for thy good?

Read Deuteronomy chapter 27 and 28 as you will understand why God will either curse or bless us.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back