Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Bible Study The Stones of Fire

T

tzalam2

In Ezekiel 28, God talks about the "stones of fire".

Does anyone know what these actually are?
Please provide Scriptures.

The only attempt of explaining it I ever heard was (no scripture) the stones of fire were Planets.

I did a little research..... and this is what I found. I like commentaries and Matthew Henry (I think) is one of the best.
14), he walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire, that is, these precious stones, which glittered and sparkled like fire. His rooms were in a manner set round with jewels, so that he walked in the midst of them, and then fancied himself as glorious as if, like God, he had been surrounded by so many angels, who are compared to a flame of fire. And, if he be such an admirer of precious stones as to think them as bright as angels, no wonder that he is such an admirer of himself as to think himself as great as God. Nine several sorts of previous stones are here named, which were all in the high priest’s ephod. Perhaps they are particularly named because he, in his pride, used to speak particularly of them, and tell those about him, with a great deal of foolish pleasure, "This is such a precious stone, of such a value, and so and so are its virtues.’’ Thus is he upbraided with his vanity.

Here's the link: http://www.blueletterbible.org/tmp_dir/ ... -3595.html

YOU WALKED UP AND DOWN IN THE MIDST OF THE STONES OF FIRE..

WALKING UP AND DOWN IN IT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Job 1:6-7 (Walking to and fro in the Earth)
6Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and Satan came also among them. 7And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou?
Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
Ezekial 28: 14 (14)You were the anointed cherub that covers, and I had put you in the holy height of God... YOU WALKED UP AND DOWN IN THE MIDST OF THE STONES OF FIRE... = planets & stars
You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created, until iniquity was found in you.
[15] Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created,till iniquity was found in thee.
[16] By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned:
therefore I will cast theeas profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
Now then, the Bible claims thay Satan (Lucifer before his fall) had a gigantic intergalactic kingdom, and walked up and down in the STONES OF FIRE (PLANETS).
His Kingdom was immense, full of traffic and full of angelic beings that had materilized in TIME-SPACE. obviously through portals of some type, for they could go from the second heaven to the third heaven at will.
Most people think of angels as simply spiritual entities, that cannot and do not materialize into time and space, and therefore do not build structures in time and space. But the Bible claim is different indeed.
Ezekial's prophecy is addressed to the "king of the rock", an "anointed Cherub", who is described as traveling "in the midst of the stones of fire" which literally translated is "in the midst or among the eh-ben, 'built stones or rocks',of fire".
BUILT STONES? What are they that the greatest angel created could travel up and down in their vastness? The answer is in the night sky. There can be seen "God built " stones reflecting the light of the sun.. . the planets.

Stones of Fire

as in the passage of Jeremiah ch.4. It is connected with the hail stones and the coals of fire.
"The Lord also thundered in the heavens,
and the Highest gave his voice;
hail stones and coals of fire.
Yea, he sent out his arrows, and
SCATTERED THEM;
and he shot out
LIGHTNINGS,
and discomfited
T H E M".

(vs. 13-14)

I believe the "them" to still be what Jeremiah refers to as "birds". As you've noticed all through this dissertation, the term "them" has been used throughout to describe the "demonic host". All these passages have been harmonious with a "scattering" of these "inhabitants" which we've identified as being "birds"!. Oh but there's much more. I believe the "key" to this whole riddle is found in the book of Ezekial in the ominous passage that describes the "anointed cherub that covereth". This is probably by far, one of the most mis-interpreted passages of scripture.

STONES OF FIRE

As I've shown earlier, there are many little details that can be passed over, if you don't spend the time digging things out. One of the biggest questions to be raised about Ezek. 28, is "where" are the events taking place. In heaven? study this passage and you'll find that it CANNOT be so. These verses are referring to within the boundaries of the universe. There is detail in the description of the location where Satan "the ANOINTED cherub" is located. If we look close enough, we might even find exactly "where":

"Thou art the
anointed cherub that covereth;
and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy
mountain of God; thou hast
walked up and down in the midst of

THE STONES OF FIRE".
(Ezekial 28:14)

thou hast walked

"halak"

to walk, abroad, prosper, spread, journey, to haunt
up and down

"maal"

the upward part,
exceeding high, over top,
outer space
in the midst

"gav"

the middle, midst, among,increase, be majestic, be risen

of the stones

"eben"

through the mean. to build,:
-a stone, made, built, idea of masonry, constructed
of fire

"esh"

burning, fiery, fire,appearance lit.
or fig.

As you can see, Satan at one time was in the "midst" of the"stones of fire". But by this exegesis, we have found out something much stranger here. The "stones of fire" here are in fact BUILT"stones of fire". There is other words for "stones" in the Hebrew that could have denoted "natural stones" (ambiguously, any old rock or stone). The word for "stones" here implies that they were "crafted into shape", not something "random". The word for "fire" here does NOT imply that these "stones" were ON fire, rather they APPEAR TO BE on fire. The idea of "outer-space" is implied in the roots of the translation.What is being talked about here, are the PLANETS!.They are "built stones" that appear to be "on fire", because they reflect the SUN! This whole passage of Ezek.28 has NEVER been properly interpreted, and is always avoided. Read the whole passage carefully. The question has always been asked, where are we to place this these events surrounding "the anointed cherub" in relation to the "6000" year doctrine. Do we place this as happening "before" or "during" the time frame laid out by the "6000 doctrine".

"By the multitude of thy merchandise
T H E Y
have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast
SINNED:
therefore I will
CAST
thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will
destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the
MIDST
of the
STONES OF FIRE".
(vs. 16)

There is a lot here to digest. This passage implies that all of the blame was put on Satan, for the "violence" THEY brought up in his midst. The "they", obviously must be referring to the other 1/3 of heaven that fell with him (the "birds"). I believe that this "destruction" from the midst of the "built stones", happened in the PAST!. This "destruction" WAS THE EVENT I've referred too. This "event" was all in tandem with the initial "fall" of Lucifer! Lucifer was thrown out of heaven "before" the creation of Adam and the "renewing" of the planet. Satan was NOT destroyed, he had his "place of dwelling destroyed", and than was "scattered from the midst" of the "built stones of fire". It is this authors belief, that at one time, Satan and his host inhabited our solar system "physically", and established a "civilization" of ANGELIC BEINGS! Flesh had NOT been created yet!. They are known in some places of scripture as the "inhabitants thereof", or "they", or .... "birds"!. The most interesting factor is all the descriptions of this time-period do not seem to be describing "earth" or any distinct place per say. The only description of "where", is given in the phrase "stones of fire", which at casual glance would seem to be talking about somewhere in heaven. This just happens to be NOT the case. Read the next verse very carefully and tell me why does Satan have SANCTUARIES, and why would he need them in "heaven":

"Thou hast defiled
THY (Satan's)
S A N C T U A R I E S

by the multitude of thine iniquities,
by the iniquity of thy
TRAFFICK;
therefore will I bring forth a
F I R E
from the
MIDST (planets)
of thee..."
(vs. 18)

Whose sanctuaries are they? that's right,Satan's!. Not for the worship of himself, but for the worship of GOD ALMIGHTY! (read Psa. 148). By the "defiling" of the very sanctuaries he "built" to honor God with, he was destroyed from the midst of the solar system, and "formally" CAST from heaven (though he still has access, see Job). I believe he was "based" on other planets other than earth in the solar system. The evidence of "un-natural" formations on other planets known to the general public speaks for itself. There is no doubt as to the evidence, the question is, who and what left it. I believe this "evidence" can be seen in our solar system, and is spoken of in other references in scripture. We take some things for granted when we read them, and therefore never find out what they really mean.
http://www.ryanmcginty.com/fallen FALLEN WATCHERS - HUGE awsome - UFOS FALLEN ANGELS AND NEPHILIM YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS SITE AMAZING !

tzalam2 said:
In Ezekiel 28, God talks about the "stones of fire".

Does anyone know what these actually are?
Please provide Scriptures.
--------
There stones of fire are God's ministers of fire. (truth)

1Pe 2:4 To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,
God is our Rock Deut 32:4 and some are His lively stones

1Pe 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

1Pe 2:6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
not be confused

Hbr 1:7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.

Psa 104:4 Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:

There are 7000 of them that will not bow a knee to baal.

Rom 11:4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

1Ki 19:18 Yet I have left me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every mouth which hath not kissed him.

You can read about them here also.
Eze 44:15 But the priests the Levites, the sons of Zadok, that kept the charge of my sanctuary when the children of Israel went astray from me, they shall come near to me to minister unto me, and they shall stand before me to offer unto me the fat and the blood, saith the Lord GOD:

Eze 44:16 They shall enter into my sanctuary, and they shall come near to my table, to minister unto me, and they shall keep my charge.

You see, when Satan the anointed cherub that covered the mercy seat, meaning he was to protect the truth. But in the 1st earth age he drew 1/3 of Gods children away from God. Rev 12:4

Eze 28:15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

Eze 28:16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

These stones of Fire, stood for God and against Satan in the 1st earth age. Thats why God can say He has 7000 that will NOT bow a knee to BAAL.

Rom 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate [to be] conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
God knew them from the 1st earth age, where they proved then. So God will use them now.

Rom 8:30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

justified

for 4309

Pronunciation Guide
proorizo {pro-or-id'-zo}

TDNT Reference Root Word
TDNT - 5:456,728 from 4253 and 3724
Part of Speech

Outline of Biblical Usage
1) to predetermine, decide beforehand

2) in the NT of God decreeing from eternity

3) to foreordain, appoint beforehand

Could it be that the Stones are referring to planets. YES

GOD speaking about Satan

Eze 28:14
Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

Eze 28:15
Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

Eze 28:16
By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

Eze 28:17
Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

Eze 28:18
Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffic; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

Eze 28:19
All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

Could it be that the Stones are actually referring to planets??? Satan ruled planets???
BUT now God is throwing him down to earth to be judged???

STONES OF FIRE

http://home.att.net/~warplover/02_the_f ... ngels.html The Fall of Lucifer and the Angels
Some believe that the angels populated the planets of the solar system during that initial perfect period of time. There are estimates of up to tens or hundreds of millions of angels were created. This is more than enough angels to populate the solar system without the need for reproduction.

A discussion has existed for hundreds of years debating whether the asteroid belt was once was a planet. The astrophysicists call this theoretical planet Phaeton. According to their calculations, a planet should be where the asteroid belt is now located. Of course, this theory flies in the face of the failed accretion model NASA is pushing on the public, so it is not well regarded.

Earth is the third planet from the sun. Mars is the forth. Mars and Jupiter's theoretical neighbor Phaeton would be the fifth planet from the sun. Some astronomers call this missing planet, Astera, while some biblical scholars call this missing planet Rahab. It would orbit "in the midst of the stones of fire". The stones of fire are thought to be the planets. If were ten planets and Rahab was te fifth, then Rahab is in the midst [middle] of the ten planets. Satan's planet would be where the asteroid belt is located now, prior to his fall.

There are also a group who think the "face on Mars", is a feature resembling a man's face looking upward. It can be found in the "so called" city of Cydonia on Mars. This city is complete with it's own pyramid. They feel that intelligent beings created these city-like structures. An even smaller subset of that small group, which includes me, think that the intelligent beings who built these structures were the angels and constructed these structures in praise of God. If this is true, then this face is the Messiah to come. I fear it may be a representation of satan himself.

stones of fire

http://www.mt.net/~watcher/stones.html Satan, the greatest of God's angels, "sealed the measure" of perfection and beauty of all creation. His nature reflected the glory of God, and the word of God which spoke all creation into existence. Ezekial 28:

You were the anointed cherub
that covers, and I had put you
in the holy height of God...
YOU WALKED UP AND DOWN
IN THE MIDST OF THE STONES OF FIRE...
You were perfect in your ways from the day
you were created, until iniquity was found in you.

Ezekial's prophecy is addressed to the "king of the rock", an "anointed Cherub", who is described as traveling "in the midst of the stones of fire" which literally translated is "in the midst or among the eh-ben, 'built stones or rocks',of fire".

BUILT STONES? What are they that the greatest angel created could travel up and down in their vastness? The answer is in the night sky. There can be seen "God built " stones reflecting the light of the sun.. . the planets.

Before the creation of Adam, the civilizations of angels existed on the terrestrial planets. Throughout scripture there is a consistent reference to the first dwelling places of some of the ancient sons of God. These angels created habitations on the Earth, Mars, "Astera" the Fifth Planet, the Moon ... Ezekial 28:

3 Behold you are wiser than Daniel;
every one of the secret things
is not hidden to you...
15 You were perfect in your ways
from the day you were created,
until iniquity was found in you.
16 By the multitude of your trade
they filled your midst with violence, and you sinned.
So I cast you profaned from the height of God,
AND I DESTROYED YOU,
OH COVERING CHERUB,
FROM AMONG THE STONES OF FIRE...
18 By the host of your iniquities,
by the iniquity of your trade,
you have profaned your holy places;
thus I brought a fire from your midst;

When Satan rebelled, God cast him as profane from the height of heaven. Because of his rebellion, Satan was destroyed from the midst of the " stones of fire ", the planets, where he had reigned over literal material kingdoms. Evidence of the civilization on Mars can still be seen, while another civilization of B'nai ha Elohim was destroyed thoroughly, becoming the asteroid belt.

When Satan and his angels rebelled, God destroyed their literal dwelling places. According to scripture this destruction was swift and decisive. The fifth terrestrial planet which God calls "Rahab" (boaster, pride), was obliterated. Job 26:11-13:

The pillars of heaven are stunned at His rebuke.
He quiets The sea with his power,
- and by his understanding
He shatters (maw-khats, dashes asunder), Rahab,
-by His spirit the heavens were beautiful;
His hand forbids the fugitive snake

Clearly, God wrought destruction on the heads of the rebellious "sons", with power that cannot be imagined. Satan is described as a snake trying to escape the judgment of God .It is symbolized by the constellation Draconis, which winds itself between the big and little dipper, which represented to the ancients, the flock of the good sheperd and the stronghold of the saved.

God brought a fire out of Satan's midst, in the center of his greatest planetary kingdom. The planet Rahab exploded sending pieces of itself into the orbits of the interior terrestrial worlds. Asteroid impacts on the surface of mars rocked the planet, oceans washed over its dry land. The martian atmosphere was blasted into space.

On earth virtually the same catastrophes took place -- DESTROYING CITIES CREATED ON EARTH BEFORE THERE WERE EVEN ADAMS. Jeremiah 4:23-2:

I looked on the earth, and
beheld it formless (laid waste) and void;
and to the heavens, and they had no light.
I looked on the mountains,
and, behold, they quaked.
And all the hills were shaken.
I beheld and lo, there was no man (Adams);
and all the cover of the skies had fled.
I looked, and, behold, the fruitful place
was a wilderness; and all its cities
were broken down before the face of Jehovah,
before his glowing anger. For so Jehovah has said.
The whole land shall be a desolation;
yet I will not make a full end.

Jeremiah looked into the ages before Adam and described the destruction of the earth.
There were no men, (descendents of Adam), yet there were cities which were destroyed by God's wrath - who dwelt in these cities?
Never in history, since the creation of Adam, has man been completely destroyed from the earth, we ourselves are descended from Adam. The inhabitants of these "cities" were in fact the angelic host, the B'nai Elohim, before the rebellion.

Back