Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

"The True Message of Salvation"

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
W

WhiteWarrior

This is a learning lesson folks that I would like to discuss since it deeply concerns me. A message of the truth, clarification and heart of salvation.
Question Are you Saved?
Answer 1.yes, 2. no, 3. still waiting
This may change your life are you ready?

The problem with salvation of today's age is everybody that is in the Church today already believes they are saved meaning they have arrived, of course I do pity them considering the watered down and all the laxation of the gospel of truth being preached today.

Example Praise in the Park 2007 over 1,500 attendees gathered in fort collins park to praise God and 10-15 answered the call to be saved, well I guess the rest they're already taken care of.

Scenario You are sitting in Sunday service when you ask your neighbor are you saved? 99% of the time they will undoubtly tell you "yes" it's just common sense. However most of today's Christians are so far from salvation it's appalling. Most of them well about 90% of folks would admit to you that they are not "hot" or "cold" but would admit that they are "lukewarm" for God.
And they would still say...are you saved? (with greater certainty) "yes!" Some of these folk are in Dead Churches for instance and they don't worship from the heart but from a hymn they don't praise GOD with their soul they praise GOD with their lips. But still they affirm without a shadow of a doubt that they are so-called "saved" what is this thing "saved" well we are going to take a look at it from a logical and Godly perspective so buckle up you are in for a rough ride!

See a problem in today's society with salvation is everybody's got it and nobody wants it. Everybody(Body of Christ/Church) has got it and nobody(the world) wants it. Think about it! The truth is not everyone in the Church IS saved they just all THINK they are saved. This thinking will not save anyone in fact I must save myself from vommiting just thinking about it. Although this is not new under the sun the Messiah Yashua warned people would only seek to save their lives and end up losing them.

Scripture--Matthew 16:25
25For whoever wants to save his life[a] will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it.

I assure you that these kinds of christians are only christians because they want to be saved. And who wouldn't from eternal damnation? But then are they really Christians after all? Suppose not. Are you "lukewarm" today? Well snap out of it! Get it together and get passionate and on Fire for God! I do not condemn anyone but I believe that in today's half-hearted society that it is possible that whole congregations may be lost to the enemy and hell. I have witnessed similar to an apostate congregation with Vineyard Chruch. They had spiritual manifestations in this Church and I experienced uncontrollable violent shaking that they claimed it
was his Holy Spirit well it was a "spirit" I tell you the truth it was not Godly but of the Devil.

A Change of Pace
Evangelicals call for a revival probably every sunday in America and you know what? They're right. Why? Well if everyone at Church was on Fire for God then the word revival would have to apply to the World but the sad thing is this is not the case. In other words we should be the ones to bring revival to the world and have no need of revival amongst ourselves.

Ask yourself this...(inspired by a black preachor on daystar yesterday)
Why are Clubs more exciting than Church? Can you tell me? I can. I am a rehabilitated clubber by the way so again I speak from personal experience.

Question-- Why is the Club more exciting or more fun than Church?
One Answer> Lukewarm

A Club is alive and thriving because people are "cold" inside by being steeped in sin and iniquity this is the worldly version of "fun" however it is false happiness,joy, feeling created for one thing to fool you this is where the enemy is running wild with people souls. They should know what they are doing is wrong so they are "Cold" towards God.

A Church is dead not because it's "cold", "cold" meaning a life full of sin and wickedness but it is dead because the Church is "Lukewarm" towards God. Lukewarm is a mixture of hot & cold, a mixture of sin & righteousness whihc is why Christ will spit these folk out of his mouth.

Scripture>>
Revelation 3:16
16So, because you are lukewarmâ€â€neither hot nor coldâ€â€I am about to spit you out of my mouth.

A Church that is "revived" so to speak is only because of one thing and you know what that thing is. "Hot" on fire for the Living GOD. The true thing everybody wants. This form of spiritualness toward God will be few that will every have it or find it. According to the Word of God, if you believe in that kind of stuff...

Matthew 7:14
14But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it

Matthew 22:14
14"For many are invited, but few are chosen."

So what then is my mission? To awaken you out of complacency and get you on the move for GOD. The enemy wants you asleep and lazy for GOD. I believe I am gifted to speak the truth of the word. So trust not in me but Almighty God that sent me. I am merely a messanger. He doesn't need me I need him. Can you define Salvation for me? What are you saved from? What hell? Saved from what Sin? Saved from lust? Bitterness? Anger? What? What are you saved from? Me I am saved from sin and lust and bitter envy, anger yes. Hell no..well not yet. So make it right inside yourself.

So what does it mean to be saved? Well I am going to try and tell you the best way I know how. From my personal point of view.

To me being saved is complicated in process and simple in procedure. To me no one can tell me I am saved just like no one can tell me i'm not and going to hell. It's not up to us. So my theory is the only one who can tell me I am "saved" is Christ himself when I die when I look to him and am in fact saved. I cannot tell myself I am saved or even think I am saved. This is a trap that we easily fall into. Trust in God for salvation deny yourself and you will live. Yes we are saved by Grace. What i can say for sure though is
I once was lost and now am found. Was blind but no I see. So clearly. All my stains were washed away my baptism last May. I was born-again Good Friday 2007 what a good thing he has done that he even planned the day of my return. Being forgiven I am now free to serve Christ and God in faithful prayer, keeping in repentance, loving obediance of God's commandments and yes Law. And no we are not saved in keeping the Law but in Love we should obey it to Honor God and follow his Son the Savior of the Sinner. To despise the Law is to despise the God who made it.

Being saved is NOT saying a 5 minute prayer to get you into heaven sorry.
Being saved IS a miracle of GOD is someone's life.

Ask yourself this...(inspired by youtube sermon of dead churches)

Is God a means or an end to you?
Is God a means to know Love, Worship, Celebration, Grace, Mercy, Peace?
Or is God an end to you to know Salvation?
I hope you have a good answer.
I assure you to many lukewarm christians today God is an end to them nothing more which is why they are lukewarm to begin with.
But God may very well end they existence what a horrible fate to befall a person.

Make no mistake today God is a means please recieve the message and give him glory. God is not a fool that his followers would be merely following dazed and confused. I have recieved sight I don't just speak it I believe it.

Has this helped you? Whatever life is giving you I am sure you can be comforted by his Love. Amen.

It should be noted that this passage was a demonstartion how theology is flawed and philosophy should be the method of understanding God's Word.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back