Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Unpardonable Sins

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
The Unpardonable Sins
manmade.jpg

Eternal sins, Unforgivable sins, Unpardonable sins, or Ultimate sins are which are not forgiven by God
What counts as blasphemy against the Holy Spirit?
The unpardonable sin is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.
Blasphemy includes ridicule and attributing the works of the Holy Spirit to the devil.

Matthew 12:30-33 (NKJV) He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad.
Matthew 12: 31 "Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men.
Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.
Matthew 12: 33 "Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a tree is known by its fruit.

The Most Unpardonable Sins
Trampoline under foot, with the blood of Christ

(Hebrews 10:28-31)

endgame.jpg
Romans 1:28-32 (NKJV) And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful; who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.

Hebrews 6:4-6 (NKJV) For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit, and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame.

Revelation 11:7-8 (NKJV)
When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them.
And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Hebrews 10:28-31 (NKJV) Anyone who has rejected Moses' law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses.
Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace? For we know Him who said, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord. And again, "The LORD will judge His people."
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Mark 3:29 (KJV) But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:

Leviticus 17:11-12 (NKJV) For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you upon the altar to make atonement for your souls; for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul.' Therefore, I said to the children of Israel, 'No one among you shall eat blood, nor shall any stranger who dwells among you eat blood.'

Trampoline underfoot the blood of Christ
Monstrance-kiss.jpg
these are those who have (Trampoline) the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace? that great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified every day this is blaspheme against the Holy Ghost will be not never forgiveness but is in danger of eternal damnation: if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame. For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened

The Whole Congregation
&
Under the Holy See

6c84252555ec44ccc786ae609626cba4.jpg
Ezekiel 33:4-6 (ESV) if anyone who hears the sound of the trumpet does not take warning, and the sword comes and takes him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.
He heard the sound of the trumpet and did not take warning; his blood shall be upon himself. But if he had taken warning, he would have saved his life.
But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, so that the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any one of them, that person is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at the watchman’s hand.
R-45.gif
1 Corinthians 2:7-11 (ESV)
But we impart a secret and hidden wisdom of God, which God decreed before the ages for our glory.
None of the rulers of this age understood this, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
But, as it is written, “What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him”— these things God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God. For who knows a person’s thoughts except for the spirit of that person, which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of G

Hi TheWordIsOne
Just saw this. Great post.

Scoffers will scoff, but those who reject the true Christ and have blasphemed God's Holy Spirit have already damned themselves as they follow after other gods believing the father of lies.

The Unpardonable Sins
manmade.jpg

Eternal sins, Unforgivable sins, Unpardonable sins, or Ultimate sins are which are not forgiven by God
What counts as blasphemy against the Holy Spirit?
The unpardonable sin is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.
Blasphemy includes ridicule and attributing the works of the Holy Spirit to the devil.

Matthew 12:30-33 (NKJV) He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad.
Matthew 12: 31 "Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men.
Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.
Matthew 12: 33 "Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a tree is known by its fruit.

The Most Unpardonable Sins
Trampoline under foot, with the blood of Christ

(Hebrews 10:28-31)

endgame.jpg

Romans 1:28-32 (NKJV) And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful; who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.

Hebrews 6:4-6 (NKJV) For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit, and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame.

Revelation 11:7-8 (NKJV)
When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them.
And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Hebrews 10:28-31 (NKJV) Anyone who has rejected Moses' law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses.
Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace? For we know Him who said, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord. And again, "The LORD will judge His people."
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Mark 3:29 (KJV) But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:

Leviticus 17:11-12 (NKJV) For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you upon the altar to make atonement for your souls; for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul.' Therefore, I said to the children of Israel, 'No one among you shall eat blood, nor shall any stranger who dwells among you eat blood.'

Trampoline underfoot the blood of Christ
Monstrance-kiss.jpg

these are those who have (Trampoline) the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace? that great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified every day this is blaspheme against the Holy Ghost will be not never forgiveness but is in danger of eternal damnation: if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame. For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened

The Whole Congregation
&
Under the Holy See

6c84252555ec44ccc786ae609626cba4.jpg
Ezekiel 33:4-6 (ESV) if anyone who hears the sound of the trumpet does not take warning, and the sword comes and takes him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.
He heard the sound of the trumpet and did not take warning; his blood shall be upon himself. But if he had taken warning, he would have saved his life.
But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, so that the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any one of them, that person is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at the watchman’s hand.

R-45.gif
1 Corinthians 2:7-11 (ESV) But we impart a secret and hidden wisdom of God, which God decreed before the ages for our glory.
None of the rulers of this age understood this, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
But, as it is written, “What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him”— these things God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God. For who knows a person’s thoughts except for the spirit of that person, which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God
Any sin that one has not repented of is unpardonable.

Hi TheWordIsOne
Just saw this. Great post.

Scoffers will scoff, but those who reject the true Christ and have blasphemed God's Holy Spirit have already damned themselves as they follow after other gods believing the father of lies.
greetings

it is what my spirit within shows me is happening and what to come, soon things will end, Christ is at hand, I don't must time, soon I will be homeless, due to events I can change,
I am praying that the lord extends my life but in any case, these lessons and teaching are what I can offer to those for what's to come.
this may be my last month, thank you

Christ can do anything He wants.
John the Baptist must have been told to ask for confession, but I don't really see it happening in the NT.

TheWordIsOne

Add bookmark Friday at 10:05 PM #82
I think part of the problem that you're having is you presuppose that by accepting Jesus as Lord that not only are all your former sins forgiven but all your future sins are forgiven .too

So let us think about that for a minute you have a new Christian that comes to the Lord and all the past sins are forgiven that's correct now the new Christian gets really angry at somebody else and he's told that all his future sins are forgiven all right so that Christian goes out and kills somebody and you know what he's saying to himself it's okay because God has forgiven me.

Why would Jesus teach us the Our Father if all our sins are forever forgiven.

Our Father who is in heaven holy is your name your kingdom come your will be done on Earth as it is in heaven give us today our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but Deliver Us from Evil amen

I'm sure the King James Bible and a few others have a little different variation of it but it's still the same

Why would we ask the Lord to forgive us our sins if Jesus has already done the forgiveness

It is true that Jesus died on the cross once for everyone sin. But we still need to seek forgiveness from what we do every single day.
Why would we ask the Lord to forgive us our sins if Jesus has already done the forgiveness

It is true that Jesus died on the cross once for everyone sin. But we still need to seek forgiveness from what we do every single day.
Greetings
if I may
it is for those he came for, not all put those who were predestined before the foundation of the earth

Romans 8:29-30 (NKJV)
For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom He predestined, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified.

{These believers are already chosen, {predestined} {These believers are sanctified}

Ephesians 1:4-5 (NKJV)
just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will.
{These believers are paid by Christ. himself}
1 Peter 1:18-23 (NKJV) knowing that you were not redeemed with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot.
He indeed was foreordained before the foundation of the world but was manifest in these last times for you who through Him believe in God, who raised Him from the dead and gave Him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God.
Since you have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit in sincere love of the brethren, love one another fervently with a pure heart having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever, among men is appointed for men in things pertaining to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins.
{If I give a gift how can I show His sacrifice for my sins, by the testimony of my confession}

On the other hand
Matthew 22:14 (NKJV)
For many are called, but few are chosen."
Testing faith
Romans 10:8-11 (NKJV)
But what does it say? "The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart" (that is, the word of faith which we preach): that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth, confession is made unto salvation.
The Scripture says, "Whoever believes in Him will not be put to shame."

Psalm 51:17 (NKJV) The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, A broken and a contrite heart-- These, O God, You will not despise.
{confession is made unto salvation}
Psalm 17:1 (KJV) Hear the right, O LORD, attend unto my cry, give ear unto my prayer, that goeth not out of feigned lips.
{confession is made that will not be put to shame! at his appearance}

{These become selected for salvation}
In Hebrews 12:6-10 (NKJV)
For whom the LORD loves He chastens, And scourges every son whom He receives."
If you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom a father does not chasten? But if you are without chastening, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate and not sons. Furthermore, we have had human fathers who corrected us, and we paid them respect. Shall we not much more readily be in subjection to the Father of spirits and live? For they indeed for a few days chastened us as seemed best to them, but He for our profit, that we may be partakers of His holiness.
{These become selected for salvation, through various trials}
1 Peter 1:6-11 (NKJV)
In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various trials, that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ, who has not seen you love.
Though now you do not see Him, yet believing, you rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory, receiving the end of your faith--the salvation of your souls.
Of this salvation, the prophets have inquired and searched carefully, who prophesied of the grace that would come to you, searching what, or what manner of time, the Spirit of Christ who was in them was indicating when He testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ and the glories that would follow.

{tested by fire, by the Holy Spirit} {The Spirit of Burning {Isaiah 4:4} {This being baptized by fire by the Holy Spirit, it is Spiritual}

Matthew 28:18-20 (NKJV)
And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.
Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen.

Romans 9:15 (KJV) For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

Ephesians 2:4-10 (NKJV) But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.
For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

Isaiah 55:5-9 (NKJV) Surely you shall call a nation you do not know, And nations who do not know you shall run to you, Because of the LORD your God, And the Holy One of Israel; For He has glorified you."
Seek the LORD while He may be found, Call upon Him while He is near
Let the wicked forsake his way, And the unrighteous man his thoughts; Let him return to the LORD, And He will have mercy on him; And to our God, For He will abundantly pardon.
"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," says the LORD.
"For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts

There are many passages in the word to testify what I know to be true, this is just a few

{tested by fire, by the Holy Spirit} {The Spirit of Burning {Isaiah 4:4} {This being baptized by fire by the Holy Spirit, it is Spiritual}

Mark 10:33-39 (NKJV)
"Behold, we are going up to Jerusalem, and the Son of Man will be betrayed to the chief priests and to the scribes; and they will condemn Him to death and deliver Him to the Gentiles; they will mock Him, and scourge Him, and spit on Him, and kill Him. And the third day He will rise again."
Then James and John, the sons of Zebedee, came to Him, saying, "Teacher, we want You to do for us whatever we ask." And He said to them, "What do you want Me to do for you?"
They said to Him, "Grant us that we may sit, one on Your right hand and the other on Your left, in Your glory."

Mark 10: 38 But Jesus said to them, "You do not know what you ask. Are you able to drink the cup that I drink, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with?"

Mark 10:
39 They said to Him, "We are able." So Jesus said to them, "You will indeed drink the cup that I drink, and with the baptism, I am baptized with you will be baptized;

greetings

it is what my spirit within shows me is happening and what to come, soon things will end, Christ is at hand, I don't must time, soon I will be homeless, due to events I can change,
I am praying that the lord extends my life but in any case, these lessons and teaching are what I can offer to those for what's to come.
this may be my last month, thank you
God bless you and thank you for being a faithful servant of the Lord. All our days are numbered and we need to be about our Fathers business.

Heb 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment.

Mat 25:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
Mat 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

God bless you and thank you for being a faithful servant of the Lord. All our days are numbered and we need to be about our Fathers business.

Heb 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment.

Mat 25:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
Mat 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
greetings
this is a follow-up
Malachi 3:7-18 (NKJV) Yet from the days of your fathers You have gone away from My ordinances And have not kept them. Return to Me, and I will return to you," Says the LORD of hosts. "But you said, 'In what way shall we return?'
"Will a man rob God? Yet you have robbed Me! But you say, 'In what way have we robbed You?' In tithes and offerings.
You are cursed with a curse, For you have robbed Me, Even this whole nation.
10 Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, That there may be food in My house, And try Me now in this," Says the LORD of hosts, "If I will not open for you the windows of heaven And pour out for you such blessing That there will not be room enough to receive it.
"And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, So that he will not destroy the fruit of your ground, Nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit for you in the field," Says the LORD of hosts;"And all nations will call you blessed, For you will be a delightful land," Says the LORD of hosts."Your words have been harsh against Me," Says the LORD, "Yet you say, 'What have we spoken against You?'
You have said, 'It is useless to serve God; What profit is it that we have kept His ordinance, And that we have walked as mourners Before the LORD of hosts?So now we call the proud blessed, For those who do wickedness are raised up; They even tempt God and go free.' "
Then those who feared the LORD spoke to one another, And the LORD listened and heard them; So a book of remembrance was written before Him For those who fear the LORD And who meditate on His name."They shall be Mine," says the LORD of hosts, "On the day that I make them My jewels. And I will spare them As a man spares his own son who serves him."
Then you shall again discern Between the righteous and the wicked, Between one who serves God And one who does not serve Him.

His word has gone out into the world from the beginning, but those who are lovers of self filled with worldly desire will never return back to Him.

a third of the stars of heaven

Revelation 12:4 (NKJV)
His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to give birth, to devour her Child as soon as it was born.

English Standard Version (ESV)
His tail swept down a third of the stars of heaven and cast them to the earth.
God will replace a third of the stars of heaven, that were swept down, these believers are the replace the stars of heaven
R-88.jpg
Jeremiah 33:20-22 (NKJV) "Thus says the LORD: 'If you can break My covenant with the day and My covenant with the night so that there will not be day and night in their season, then My covenant may also be broken with David My servant so that he shall not have a son to reign on his throne, and with the Levites, the priests, My ministers.
As the host of heaven cannot be numbered, nor the sand of the sea measured, so will I multiply the descendants of David My servant and the Levites who minister to Me.' "

Hebrews 11:11-12 (NKJV) By faith Sarah herself also received strength to conceive seed, and she bore a child when she was past the age because she judged Him faithful who had promised.
Therefore from one man, and him as good as dead, were born as many as the stars of the sky in multitude--innumerable as the sand which is by the seashore.

"There is a sin that leads to death". There is no sin that will enter heaven we know this. Now a believer, has Christ been offered as a sacrifice or not? Does that believer have to offer Christ again and again? What sin did He not die for that He as God said I will remember no more....remember?

when it comes to the word of God its best to always read above and below and not just put one a bunch of scriptures as we know we can make the word say anything we want. Its not man we want to agree with us :)

Then here some verses were not talking about believers. Another.. the record presents a picture of the heathen world but its is also a portrayal of the headlines of todays world. Again just how was Paul talking about was not believers in that verse. Heb 6.. wow that one really gets tossed out and taken out of context and cases so many to be full of fear. Heres a fact no one here can answer just what is "tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit, and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come," Know someone like this? Been blessed to be around some great men woman of God and they don't come close..other then maybe one or two.

Just ask..who here has only tasted of God? I think I'm on my forth plate now. haha.. does make one wonder how did all those believers live with out the NT and all the fears toss in that we put on the babes and weak in the faith today. So many just had what Jesus said others what they said they heard. So John 3:16..yeah that was it! And guess what? Living forever right now. Never worried about this sin or that sin because JESUS Christ is real and they again didn't get stuck on sin. They fully understand what a sin offering was. We don't. Today is "no no He only died for your past sins. No no He died for all your past and future. Oh but if you don't repent and you die? Thats it your lost forever." Shall I keep going?

Why not just believe in Yeshua/Jesus Christ the focus on Him what He did not what you can never do. He already did it you don't have to. You just work out your own salvation so you grow and don't stumble here and there. There is no condemnation you are forgiven. If you fall repent do a 180 not 360 and most of all put ALL your faith and hope in Christ knowing its not what you do but He that started that good work in you.. He will not maybe not might but will finish it since He can not lie.

Its one thing if were talking to those grounded strong in the faith but are we all? So many still drink milk so .. agree or not some of this can cause some to stumble or just pull away from Christ. Not here to offend and not asking anyone to believe what I say.. you read you study you find this for your self. Most of all seek HIM ask HIM that lives in you..

Back