Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Walk

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
S

spiritfilled7

So how is everyone in there walk? Someone tell us how great God has been using you on the campus. Share a word of testimony for us.

I think my walk is pretty good. I don't want to say great because some people might have a different opinion of my performance lately. 8-) Jesus Rocks!!!

Brutus, I know as a Christian your suppose to have some humility, but I think your doing great things through this forum. My walk, ahh, needs work. I'm usually thinking about girls a lot more than God. Wow, thanx W4H. I needed that!

Brutus you are doin great things buddy. God is doing awesome things through us all. Like today some of the freshmen went and did yardwork for a man and his wife. It is was so great to serve God through that. Love you guys.

Brutus/HisCatalyst said:
Thanks guys. 8-) It helps my walk to hear those complements. 8-)
As long as I've know Tim, he has been a 'take charge' guy. Even when he doubted himself. Tim, do these people know about your trials and tribulations with the MARHS Christian group?

My Christian walk:

Since coming to BPC I have grown a lot as a Christian. This semester I have gained a lot of good Christian friends and that has helped me focus on the Lord even more.

There are some things in my “walk†that need prayer for and I feel that my loneliness and desire for a significant other still effects me quite a bit…it has subsided quite a bit but it still exists.

About my BPC friends, in no particular order:

Brutus I feel is doing a wonderful job in his “walk.†I see a great deal of humility and love in his heart and his kindness and love for me has helped me grow closer to God.

Warrior4Him is doing a wonderful job in his “walk.†I have seen him make good decision when life gets him down and he constantly seeks the Lord for all that he does.

Mac0486 is doing wonderful in his “walk†as well. He has provided me with laughter and I see a great deal of humility and love in his heart. He is not quick to anger and not quick to judge…wonderful qualities. He also, like Warrior4Him, focuses on the Lord and turns to God for guidance. Like Mac girls are a somewhat of a distraction.

Npx you definitely care about listening to others. You take the time to hear what people are struggling with. We have built each other up greatly for our walk, and it is awesome to hear about this. Someone share what how God has used you lately, and how your life has shone for His glory.

Just curious...how do you other BPCers see my "walk?"

Let me say it in a word, Christian.

NPX, you are genuine. Your are Honest and you try your best to show love to all. You serve the Lord as well as you can. Lastly, you don't allow yourself to get caught up in what pains you are facing, but you keep following the Guidence of the Master. You're walking just fine. 8-)

Brutus/HisCatalyst said:
Let me say it in a word, Christian.

NPX, you are genuine. Your are Honest and you try your best to show love to all. You serve the Lord as well as you can. Lastly, you don't allow yourself to get caught up in what pains you are facing, but you keep following the Guidence of the Master. You're walking just fine. 8-)

Thank You. :biggrin

I guess the fact that I let my mother’s death bring me closer to God and more focused on him it is true to say, "you don't allow yourself to get caught up in what pains you are facing." The way I see it life is a struggle and it is a struggle because struggles are the only way someone can appreciate that which is good and grow into a better and more godly person.

Back