Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The what are you doing now thread.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

John

Just post what you were doing when you posted in this thread.

I just got down playing drums and am now enjoying a nice fresh Pepsi.

bouncing a baby, speaking with potential customers for home day care, emailing said customers, updating my info on nanny websites to attract customers and drinking orange cordial. oh, and posting in this thread.

Procrastinating. :biggrin

First day of an excrutiatingly tiresome internship tomorrow, first day of kids back to school after a loooong vacation, and I'm supposed to be up and ready to go at 6 a.m. I'm supposed to be doing laundry and packing backpacks. :shame

I DON'T WANNA!!!! WAH!!!

missing my hubby lots :sad

praying my baby get better soon (extremely sad and irritable and crying lots after her vaccinations saturday)

posting and skimming threads on here.

posting and skimming threads on my australian christian forum ( http://www.gush.com.au )

posting and skimming in my mummies and preggies forum

looking for childcare customers

emailing childcare customers

praying for childcare customers

sterilizing bottles

getting hot and thinking about putting the air con on.

trying to work out what to make for dinner tonight there's nothing in the fridge freezer or pantry :sad

a few other things too...

I NEED AN EXTRA PAIR OF ARMS!!! :toofunny

Amielou said:
missing my hubby lots :sad

praying my baby get better soon (extremely sad and irritable and crying lots after her vaccinations saturday)

posting and skimming threads on here.

posting and skimming threads on my australian christian forum ( http://www.gush.com.au )

posting and skimming in my mummies and preggies forum

looking for childcare customers

emailing childcare customers

praying for childcare customers

sterilizing bottles

getting hot and thinking about putting the air con on.

trying to work out what to make for dinner tonight there's nothing in the fridge freezer or pantry :sad

a few other things too...

I NEED AN EXTRA PAIR OF ARMS!!! :toofunny

Wow your quite the busy person :o

Posting in the "The what are you doing now thread" at Christian Forums which is a thread about what users are doing while they are posting.

Reading Tims comment about posting in the "The what are you doing now thread" while posting in the "The what are you doing now thread" trying to shake off my caffeine high so i can get to sleep.

:chin

Thinking about searching around for Spiffy's thread...

And watching Bible Code on the History channel...and trying to persuade my husband to go gas up my car.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back