Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The word "stranger" appears how many times in the KJV of the Holy Bible?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

4crunburg

The word "stranger" appears 128 times in the Holy Bible and is documented in the following link. And the term stranger is not all that is covered in this link. It socked me at first and then I accepted the facts as the facts became facts. Check it out yourself and see for yourself and then tell me what you get, good or bad. I need your comments to set me on the right path

Visit www.universalknowledge.net

And then post your feedback, for good or bad

My feedback:

That color scheme is impossible for me to read. Could you perhaps give us a short synopsis of what it says?
The TOG

That color scheme is impossible for me to read. Could you perhaps give us a short synopsis of what it says?

I am not sure what you mean by the color scheme. I believe it is green. Is that what you mean, you would rather the color be blue or what? In a nut shell I believe the point is simple enough. If they showed compassion towards others this would spread as a good example of how one should treat others. On the last page you can send comments to the author which is something I did not do. The site jumps around a bit and that was confusing enough but how do I tell the author to not jump around so much? Anyway the part about the stranger was interesting. I cannot say much more about the rest of it. That is why I posted it, I wanted opinions from others and then hopefully I could then begin to understand what the point is as well.

I am not sure what you mean by the color scheme. I believe it is green. Is that what you mean, you would rather the color be blue or what?

I don't care what color it is. The problem is that there isn't enough contrast between the main text and the background it's on. That's what I meant by "color scheme". As for how to treat strangers...
You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God. (Lev. 19:34 ESV)
We are to love the stranger as we love ourselves, the same as with our neighbors.
The TOG

every human is our neighbour, because all we live in one and the same place - the boundless universe, and every human is our brother, because every such is created by God the Father through the biologic(-al) processes of the embryonic upgrowth in the womb of its earthy mother - that is why He is called: Father and Creator of all

Blessings

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back