Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

There will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Check this out and see if there be any truth in it....

History readily records that Constantine was a sun-worshiper. In one decree he declared, "On the venerable Day of the Sun let the magistrates and people residing in cities rest, and let all workshops be closed" (March 7, 321). He made this decree in honor of the sun after his supposed conversion to Christianity! Constantine, even after his "conversion," remained a pagan.

To see if the tradition Constantine started remains to this very day go to Google images and type in pagan sun god...

Here's that image showing signs of life by speaking to some visionaries..

My sign is emerging. God wills it thus. Only my children recognize it, as it reveals itself in secrecy, and they praise the Eternal One for it. Today I cannot reveal my power to the whole world. I must withdraw with my children. In secrecy I will perform miracles on the souls until the number of sacrifices has become full. ?Then I can reveal myself to the whole world?[2]

Soon, I will come, my children! Soon, I will be in your midst with a great light. I will enlighten the entire world. Many souls will cry because they did not listen to my call. ?I will pass above everyone in a cloud and everyone will see me. What will become of those who insulted me and made a laughing stock of me? ?I will come soon, my sons, to travel through the entire world. I will give a great sign in the sky for those who will still want to be saved. All those who have recourse to me, who have a look of repentance, this will be sufficient to save them.[3]

I wish to also tell you that before my apparitions end completely, I shall be seen by every denomination and religion throughout this world. I will be seen among all people, not for just a moment, but everyone will have a chance to see me. As I appeared in Zeitoun, I shall appear again so everyone may see me. Pray and help my plans to be realized, not just here, but throughout the world.[4]

http://biblebelievers.com/tetlow/queenofall01.html

I checked that site and found this: A consistent message given by the thousands of apparitions currently manifesting worldwide is one of peace, unity, and tolerance.

Apparitions only come from projections and not from God as God has already warned of these things which will come to pass before the great and terrible day of the Lord, Daniel 9:23-27; 11:21,24; Matthew 24:15-31; 1 Thessalonians 5:3; 2Thessalonians 2:1-12; 1John 2:18; 2Jon 1:7; Rev 13.

Scoffers will scoff and let the buyer beware!!!

Do globalist libtards offend you? Does multiculturalism offend you?

No they dont offend me I just think there blind zombies brainwashed by the mainstream system right where the globalist elite want them. Divide and conquor.

Last edited:
No they dont offend me I just think there blind zombies brainwashed by the mainstream system right where the globalist elite want them. Divide and conquor.

When the globalist elite gather together as the bilderberg group it's called a globular cluster.:mischief

I checked that site and found this: A consistent message given by the thousands of apparitions currently manifesting worldwide is one of peace, unity, and tolerance.

Apparitions only come from projections and not from God as God has already warned of these things which will come to pass before the great and terrible day of the Lord, Daniel 9:23-27; 11:21,24; Matthew 24:15-31; 1 Thessalonians 5:3; 2Thessalonians 2:1-12; 1John 2:18; 2Jon 1:7; Rev 13.

Scoffers will scoff and let the buyer beware!!!

Those apparitions are coming from a very powerful demon..

There has always been wars and rumours of war
There has always been natural disasters

the main reason why it gets worse is not the earth/ events, but the fact that

- we hear more reports faster
- we gather in one place
- many living standards are low
-> People live in houses that can't handle the weather of where they live,

----
From Livescience:

Disasters increasing

Along with the Office of US Foreign Disaster Assistance (OFDA), CRED maintains an emergency disaster database called EM-DAT. An event is categorized as a natural disaster if it kills 10 or more people or leaves at least 100 people injured, homeless, displaced or evacuated. An event is also included in the database if a country declares it a natural disaster or if requires the country to make a call for international assistance.

According to the EM-DAT, the total natural disasters reported each year has been steadily increasing in recent decades, from 78 in 1970 to 348 in 2004.

Guha-Sapir said that a portion of that increase is artificial, due in part to better media reports and advances in communications. Another reason is that beginning in the 1980s, agencies like CRED and the US Agency for International Development (USAID) began actively looking for natural disasters.

"Like in medicine, if you go out into a village and look for cases you find much more than if you just sit back and let people come to you when they're sick," Guha-Sapir said.

However, about two-thirds of the increase is real and the result of rises in so-called hydro-meteorological disasters, Guha-Sapir said. These disasters include droughts, tsunamis, hurricanes, typhoons and floods and have been increasing over the past 25 years. In 1980, there were only about 100 such disasters reported per year but that number has risen to over 300 a year since 2000.

In contrast, natural geologic disasters, such as volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, landslides and avalanches have remained steady in recent decades.

- we gather in one place

----
From Livescience:

Disasters increasing

Along with the Office of US Foreign Disaster Assistance (OFDA), CRED maintains an emergency disaster database called EM-DAT. An event is categorized as a natural disaster if it kills 10 or more people or leaves at least 100 people injured, homeless, displaced or evacuated. An event is also included in the database if a country declares it a natural disaster or if requires the country to make a call for international assistance.

According to the EM-DAT, the total natural disasters reported each year has been steadily increasing in recent decades, from 78 in 1970 to 348 in 2004.

Guha-Sapir said that a portion of that increase is artificial, due in part to better media reports and advances in communications. Another reason is that beginning in the 1980s, agencies like CRED and the US Agency for International Development (USAID) began actively looking for natural disasters.

"Like in medicine, if you go out into a village and look for cases you find much more than if you just sit back and let people come to you when they're sick," Guha-Sapir said.

However, about two-thirds of the increase is real and the result of rises in so-called hydro-meteorological disasters, Guha-Sapir said. These disasters include droughts, tsunamis, hurricanes, typhoons and floods and have been increasing over the past 25 years. In 1980, there were only about 100 such disasters reported per year but that number has risen to over 300 a year since 2000.

In contrast, natural geologic disasters, such as volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, landslides and avalanches have remained steady in recent decades.

That was then this is now...

Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

When we entered the nuclear age everything changed.. we've started an extinction event in Japan.. not to mention Israel becoming a nation tn 1948..

*edit: forgot this...

Matthew 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Last edited:

- we gather in one place

----
From Livescience:

Disasters increasing

Many of these disasters are man made for the purpose of deceiving even the very elect if possible as many will bow down to this beast and his false prophet taking its mark. Matthew 24:24

but if we have God's seal we are safe (well, I guess the definition of safe depends on how one sees it, but I assume you understand what I mean).

so why worry?
we should do what Jesus told us to do from the beginning
he told His disciples the time was near, and that's 2000 years ago
so clearly his "soon" is different from ours :)

And his ways aren't our ways.. Jesus said this in..

Matthew 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

How do you suppose "those days shall be shortened"

I've been noticing a change in time.. the days are going by faster.. started noticing it about 7-8 years ago. We all know the saying "time flies" i added.. the older you get the faster it flies. Look at the time we live in compared to a spinning ball.. the closer you get to the center the faster it spins. i believe the closer we get to the end of time as we know it the faster these events will come to pass.. About 6 years ago i read a story about a long haul driver driving through the Midwest.. he said he swore that the sun was rising earlier than normal.. well i lost that link.. then yesterday i found this..

Climate change? The sun rose in Ilulissat, Greenland, two days early on Tuesday, ending a month-and-a-half of winter darkness. One theory is that melting ice caps have lowered the horizon allowing the sun to shine through earlier.

The sun over Greenland has risen two days early, baffling scientists and sparking fears that Arctic icecaps are melting faster than previously thought.

Experts say the sun should have risen over the Arctic nation’s most westerly town, Ilulissat, yesterday, ending a month-and-a-half of winter darkness.

But for the first time in history light began creeping over the horizon at around 1pm on Tuesday – 48 hours ahead of the usual date of 13 January.

The mysterious sunrise has confused scientists, although it is believed the most likely explanation is that it is down to the lower height of melting icecaps allowing the sun’s light to penetrate through earlier.

Thomas Posch, of the Institute for Astronomy of the University of Vienna, said that a local change of the horizon was ‘by far the most obvious explanation’.

He said as the ice sinks, so to does the horizon, creating the illusion that the sun has risen early.

This theory, based on the gradual decline of Greenland’s ice sheet, is backed by recent climate studies.

A report by the World Meteorology Organisation shows that temperatures in Greenland have risen around 3C above average over the last year.

It also reported that December was much warmer than usual with rainfall instead of snow recorded for the first time in Kuujjuaq since records began.

It has even been suggested that the sun’s early appearance could have an astronomical explanation.

But Wolfgang Lenhardt, director of the department of geophysics at the Central Institute for Meteorology in Vienna, scotched this theory.

He said: ‘The constellation of the stars has not changed. If that had happened, there would have been an outcry around the world.

‘The data of the Earth’s axis and Earth’s rotation are monitored continuously and meticulously and we would know if that had happened.’

http://www.eutimes.net/2011/01/the-...ng-fears-that-climate-change-is-accelerating/

About 6 years ago i read a story about a long haul driver driving through the Midwest.. he said he swore that the sun was rising earlier than normal.. well i lost that link.. then yesterday i found this..

The long haul driver forgot that it went from winter to summer lol.

The day of the Lord is a day of Gods great wrath being poured out on those who refuse to repent. It is always pointed out as the day at hand meaning in Gods timing.

The phrase “the day of the Lord” is used nineteen times in the Old Testament (Isaiah 2:12; 13:6, 9; Ezekiel 13:5, 30:3; Joel 1:15, 2:1,11,31; 3:14; Amos 5:18,20; Obadiah 15; Zephaniah 1:7,14; Zechariah 14:1; Malachi. 4:5) and five times in the New Testament (Acts 2:20; 1 Thessalonians 5:2; 2 Thessalonians 2:2; 2 Peter 3:10). It is also alluded to in other passages (Revelation 6:17; 16:14).

1Th 5:1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
1Th 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
1Th 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
1Th 5:4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
1Th 5:5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
1Th 5:6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

Check this out and see if there be any truth in it....

History readily records that Constantine was a sun-worshiper. In one decree he declared, "On the venerable Day of the Sun let the magistrates and people residing in cities rest, and let all workshops be closed" (March 7, 321). He made this decree in honor of the sun after his supposed conversion to Christianity! Constantine, even after his "conversion," remained a pagan.

Actually he did it to officially legitimize the already prevalent Christian observance of the Lord's Day throughout the rest of the empire. It was a Christian move to change from the pagan status quo.

Actually he did it to officially legitimize the already prevalent Christian observance of the Lord's Day throughout the rest of the empire. It was a Christian move to change from the pagan status quo.

It was the pagan status quo that changed the seventh day of Saturday Sabbath being the day God declared a day of rest to that of Sunday as the sun is one of their gods they worship. Genesis 2:2,3; Exodus 20:8

It was the pagan status quo that changed the seventh day of Saturday Sabbath being the day God declared a day of rest to that of Sunday as the sun is one of their gods they worship. Genesis 2:2,3; Exodus 20:8

It is Jesus Christ who led His followers to venerate the first day of the week instead of the old last day of the week. Forcing the new Christians to congregate on the same worship day as the old observant Jews would have been like pouring new wine into old wine skins. I celebrate the resurrection of Jesus on the Lord's Day. That does not make the first day of the week the sabbath. I don't observe the literal sabbath day, preferring instead the symbolism of accepting Jesus as our sabbath's rest. If you guys prefer to worship on Saturn's Day, then enjoy your pagan day off.:hug

It is Jesus Christ who led His followers to venerate the first day of the week instead of the old last day of the week.
Please provide Scriptural support. What makes you think they venerated the first day of the week to the exclusion of the 7th?

Forcing the new Christians to congregate on the same worship day as the old observant Jews would have been like pouring new wine into old wine skins.
Why would keeping the 4th commandment be any different than keeping the other nine or do you believe having new converts keep the other nine is also pouring new wine into old wine skins? When everyone keeps the Sabbath in the new heavens and new earth (Isa 66:23), will that be like pouring old wine into new wine skins?

I celebrate the resurrection of Jesus on the Lord's Day. That does not make the first day of the week the sabbath. I don't observe the literal sabbath day, preferring instead the symbolism of accepting Jesus as our sabbath's rest. If you guys prefer to worship on Saturn's Day, then enjoy your pagan day off.:hug
Wow! You are actually calling the 7th day a "pagan day" even though the Almighty Himself sanctified and blessed that day long before a Jew existed (Gen 2:3)?

It is Jesus Christ who led His followers to venerate the first day of the week instead of the old last day of the week. Forcing the new Christians to congregate on the same worship day as the old observant Jews would have been like pouring new wine into old wine skins. I celebrate the resurrection of Jesus on the Lord's Day. That does not make the first day of the week the sabbath. I don't observe the literal sabbath day, preferring instead the symbolism of accepting Jesus as our sabbath's rest. If you guys prefer to worship on Saturn's Day, then enjoy your pagan day off.:hug

So you are saying Jesus took it upon himself to change Gods commandments in Genesis 2:2,3 and Exodus 20:8-11.
I need scripture for your statement please. New wine and old skins have nothing to do with the day God has already set aside as He sanctified it and made it a holy day.

Back