Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is our answer in times of need.

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

These Events Of Revelation 17 Through 20

Friday 8-23-24 6th. Day Of The Weekly Cycle, Av 18 5784 65th. Summer Day

Love, Walter And Debbie

The woman on the beast is mystery Babylon as in the end of days, and even now we will see history repeat itself when the son of perdition takes its seat in Jerusalem, 2Thessalonians 2.

Instantly, Rome comes to mind as the only city renown to history, for over two thousand years, as The Seven Hills City. For The Seven Hills of Rome was a title applied to the original site of Rome since 390 B.C. In fact, with very “little” wisdom, anyone can answer the question — what great city seated on seven mountains reigned over the kings of the Earth in John’s day? Quite obviously, it was Rome!

The abomination of desolation in Matthew 24:15 was 1260 years (a year is as a day with the Lord) of Papal Rome rule from 538AD with Emperor Justinian’s decree and under the military protection of Belisarius and the beast (Pope) until the deadly wound came in 1798 by General Berthier who made his entrance into Rome and abolished the papal government and established a secular one. This is also confirmed in Revelation 12:6 the church of Jesus would hide in the wilderness for exactly 1260 days (years) or 3 ½ years.

This was the time when Rome persecuted the Christians and killed them which were around 500 million saints slain for the cause of their faith in Jesus. 1798 – 538 = 1260 days/years. Napoleon had closed down the Roman Catholic Church and the Papacy, its power was thought to be forever broken. The wound was largely healed in 1929 when Mussolini gave the Vatican back to the Pope and established it as a country in it's own right in the Lateran Treaty. Today the Vatican has formal diplomatic relations with almost every country in the world.

Matthew 24:13 but he that shall endure unto the end the same shall be saved. This means the end of Papal rule in 1798. Vs. 14 and this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the entire world for a witness unto all nations and then shall the end come. This means that now the gospel can be preached through out the world as we have been set free from Papal authority even though Papal Rome will try to take its seat in Jerusalem, Daniel 11:36-45; 2Thessalonians 2:3, 4, which is also an abomination to God as Satan said “I will ascend into heaven; I will exalt my throne above the stars of God (other ruling powers) I will sit also upon the Mount of the Congregation in the sides of the north (Jerusalem). I will ascend above the clouds, I will be like the Most High,” Isaiah 14:12-14. The seven year trib (3½ years) has already passed and is not a certain future event although much tribulation is to come through Papal Rome.

For an extensive study of who the women on the beast is go to www.vaticandesignexposed.com and also look up project Vatican. They are long studies, but worth the time to read so we will not be deceived in knowledge.

The woman on the beast is mystery Babylon as in the end of days, and even now we will see history repeat itself when the son of perdition takes its seat in Jerusalem, 2Thessalonians 2.

Instantly, Rome comes to mind as the only city renown to history, for over two thousand years, as The Seven Hills City. For The Seven Hills of Rome was a title applied to the original site of Rome since 390 B.C. In fact, with very “little” wisdom, anyone can answer the question — what great city seated on seven mountains reigned over the kings of the Earth in John’s day? Quite obviously, it was Rome!

The abomination of desolation in Matthew 24:15 was 1260 years (a year is as a day with the Lord) of Papal Rome rule from 538AD with Emperor Justinian’s decree and under the military protection of Belisarius and the beast (Pope) until the deadly wound came in 1798 by General Berthier who made his entrance into Rome and abolished the papal government and established a secular one. This is also confirmed in Revelation 12:6 the church of Jesus would hide in the wilderness for exactly 1260 days (years) or 3 ½ years.

This was the time when Rome persecuted the Christians and killed them which were around 500 million saints slain for the cause of their faith in Jesus. 1798 – 538 = 1260 days/years. Napoleon had closed down the Roman Catholic Church and the Papacy, its power was thought to be forever broken. The wound was largely healed in 1929 when Mussolini gave the Vatican back to the Pope and established it as a country in it's own right in the Lateran Treaty. Today the Vatican has formal diplomatic relations with almost every country in the world.

Matthew 24:13 but he that shall endure unto the end the same shall be saved. This means the end of Papal rule in 1798. Vs. 14 and this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the entire world for a witness unto all nations and then shall the end come. This means that now the gospel can be preached through out the world as we have been set free from Papal authority even though Papal Rome will try to take its seat in Jerusalem, Daniel 11:36-45; 2Thessalonians 2:3, 4, which is also an abomination to God as Satan said “I will ascend into heaven; I will exalt my throne above the stars of God (other ruling powers) I will sit also upon the Mount of the Congregation in the sides of the north (Jerusalem). I will ascend above the clouds, I will be like the Most High,” Isaiah 14:12-14. The seven year trib (3½ years) has already passed and is not a certain future event although much tribulation is to come through Papal Rome.

For an extensive study of who the women on the beast is go to www.vaticandesignexposed.com and also look up project Vatican. They are long studies, but worth the time to read so we will not be deceived in knowledge.
Thank you Deb, How are things, praying that things are well.

Love, Walter And Debbie

Thank you Deb, How are things, praying that things are well.

Love, Walter And Debbie
Life is good going to take the bike out for a ride today. I wish I could put my full teaching of Rev 17-20, but just to much to post in here. If anyone is interested they can scroll down through the pages and find all the chapters of Revelation in what I have written.

God bless you and yours and have a blessed day :)

Life is good going to take the bike out for a ride today. I wish I could put my full teaching of Rev 17-20, but just to much to post in here. If anyone is interested they can scroll down through the pages and find all the chapters of Revelation in what I have written.

God bless you and yours and have a blessed day :)
We would like that, thank you.

Love, Walter And Debbie

I’m pretty sure the seven mountains equate to the seven heads on which the woman sits.They represent nations, peoples and tongues, not literal mountains.
The image represents a combination of nations in conspiracy with each other.

I’m pretty sure the seven mountains equate to the seven heads on which the woman sits.They represent nations, peoples and tongues, not literal mountains.
The image represents a combination of nations in conspiracy with each other.
The seven heads and ten horns refer to the original ten kingdoms of which three were subdued by the little horn of Daniel 7:8. The seven heads are that of the Babylonian Empire, Medo/Persian Empire, Grecian Empire and Roman Empire. The ten horns represent the nations the Roman Empire scattered to when the deadly wound was put upon them, Daniel 7:23-25; Rev 13:3. The deadly wound came in 1798 when General Berthier of France, who made his entrance into Rome, abolished the Roman government and established a secular one and captured Pope Pius VI, who soon died in captivity in Valence, on August 29, 1799. In 1801 Napoleon made an agreement with Pope Pius II establishing Napoleon s Organic Articles of granting the Tribunal and the Corps legislative partial control of the concordat in order to help the state monitor any politically harmful Catholic or Protestant movements or activities. The wound was largely healed in 1929 when Mussolini gave the Vatican back to Pope Pius XI and established it as a country in it's own right in the Lateran Treaty.

Below is that of the seven remaining nations described as four beasts in Daniel 7:1-8 and the three kingdoms that were subdued by the little horn, which is the Roman Empire.

The three kingdoms that were subdued by the little horn of Daniel 7:24 are the Heruli, Vandals, and Ostrogoths who were eliminated by the year 538 AD under the leadership of the Eastern Roman Emperor Justinian whose deadly wound came in 1798.

Seven remaining nations that still exist today:

Babylonian Empire:
(Iraq) The lion represents the winged lions that guarded the royal places of Babylon. This Empire ran from 2000BC - 1759BC

Medo - Persian Empire:
(Iran) The ribs of the bear are part of the consuming greed that devours the first empire. This Empire ran approximately from 536BC - 330BC

Grecian Empire:
(Greece, Turkey, Syria, Egypt) Four wings of the leopard described the swiftness of this empire that ran from 334-331BC. It wrestled world dominion from Medo-Persia. After the death of Alexander the Great the kingdom was divided into four minor kingdoms that continued as prominent factors in world politics until the Roman Empire gathered it back as one kingdom.

Roman Empire: (little horn, Daniel 8:9-14, 23-27)
Iron represents the stronghold this nation had. Daniel chapter 2 mentions the iron element of this empire that it to will be divided and broken as God will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed.
This Empire ran from 753BC -27BC

Back