Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Praise __] things are improving

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
even my dad's kind to me. i mean...somewhat distant, I guess, but...kind, much more warmth there than in years past. I'm afraid that maybe they feel guilty (?) about things. I try not to guilt trip them, I've tried to show more appreciation and gratitude, they seem more at ease around me and such, so...things are improving, and I'm thankful.

small town rumor mill continues, of course. "warrants," etc. I don't know what to make of it. I don't drink, do drugs, etc., I'm quiet, all that..I"m just despised and something of a pariah, and that is what it is. on the plus side, I"m safe and often comfortable, so...where the rubber hits the road, my life is good, and improving.

I Praise God for His Goodness! :)

mall town rumor mill continues, of course. "warrants," etc
have you broke any laws last year ? who cares about rumors if the law wanted you they would come to you.... people are busybodies nothing else to do but stir crap and cause trouble they run there mouth in hopes you will hear about it .on your dad give him his respect .i am sure your past lifestyle was very hard on him

have you broke any laws last year ? who cares about rumors if the law wanted you they would come to you.... people are busybodies nothing else to do but stir crap and cause trouble they run there mouth in hopes you will hear about it .on your dad give him his respect .i am sure your past lifestyle was very hard on him
Hi Ezra
I agree with you, but rumors in a small town are ugly business.
Somehow or other, they become the truth, the truth gets buried but the rumors remain.
This is because rumors are more fun than the truth.
"Thought shalt not bear false witness..."

people insist on giving me a hassle. they also insist that I'm a "convicted felon" and therefore need to "move out into a trailer park." I'm not too good for a rerun of poverty, but...for safety and comfort's sake, I'd rather live at home, right now.
they would need a paramedic if i moved in... --------> class D felony federal court growing marijuana on fed land i got 2 years probation cost me $100.00 plead guilty fine was five hundred i think to many years had do 1 year drug counsel ..that was a breeze some of the techs freaked out when i told them i quit cold turkey .. understand i am not boasting my past . but showing you where i come from and where i am now.. i often use this in a message so far no one has gasped and passed out.. i grew up in a small town half the rumors was true some was not .. just ignore the mouthy people . your past is past . you was wretched in your way and i was wretched in mine..both saved by Grace being justified declared not guilty View attachment 5736

thanks, ezra. I'm really only recently able to grasp that I've been forgiven, washed+made clean. That took a miracle...it helps that I've been made physically healthy and my parents are so kind to me.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back