Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs This is how i saw God look like in heaven

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason_hoovah

Come just as you are
475d965b-5365-4fca-a017-8ec452ec8663.jpg

All the visions show no face that isn't shining light so blindly you can't see .

Or eyes that are very a flame.

But yeah Zeus's the guy who killed chronos and made the earth from his body .that pantheism sure uh huh

Not a very wise choice to say no to him. But here is how I saw God Jehovah look like. Zeus actually is the true God and Jehovah is the real God

God_Jehovah.jpg

Not a very wise choice to say no to him. But here is how I saw God Jehovah look like. Zeus actually is the true God and Jehovah is the real God

God_Jehovah.jpg
No,you are way out there .

Zeus is a false God .

I'm fact the abomination of desolation spoken by Daniel is a reference to when antoichuis iv set up an idol of Zeus in the temple and offered a pig to worship him .

Zeus recieved pork as an offering .

Zeus is a false God .

I'm fact the abomination of desolation spoken by Daniel is a reference to when antoichuis iv set up an idol of Zeus in the temple and offered a pig to worship him .

I think that is very shocking that a person can look at Him in eye and say He is false. That's not what the children say. They know better

Zeus is a false God .

Maybe you should think about what you just said the next time you see a lightning strike. Even as a child and when I was a teenager I knew that He is God. And he is so terrifying you might poop your pants.

Maybe you should think about what you just said the next time you see a lightning strike. Even as a child and when I was a teenager I knew that He is God. And he is so terrifying you might poop your pants.
God doesn't hold lightening .I live near the lightning capital of the world ,been near it .the visions say voice of thunder ,lightning ,but never anything close to Zeus.

I think that is very shocking that a person can look at Him in eye and say He is false. That's not what the children say. They know better
First you say meat is bad,then proclaim that Zeus who in his worship demands meat slain so that he can eat it himself .

Which is it ?

Hera his queen who got jealous of the demi God children Zeus made?

I highly recommend that you don't speak against this man. He is the holy ghost
No ,he isn't .

the Bible says I am God beside me there is no other .

In Greek that Name is Adonai,which means Lord ,the Bible was in Greek when Jesus came to die and oddly since the word septugiant means the seventy in Greek as it was translated in Alexandria,Egypt for ptoloemy .

Ya think they would have said Zeus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back