Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

To be Baptized in the Word

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I would stand before witness, look Heavenward; and speak thus:

Father, I have heard my calling, my sour note has sounded; and I do answer my summons, as I do stand forth. I reveal my heart unto thee in this moment for I have passed judgement. In the review of my heart I have found Sin, I have found damage from my own addictions; I have also found goodness in my heart, and goodness in my own humanity. I present this heart as being worthy of Thine service. In this moment, I would Pray to reveal my Divine Heart unto thee as well; which I also present as being worthy of Thine service.
Now Father I would pray that you combine my heart once more; then Bless my heart with mine own true awareness; so that I may offer my heart and my service to this witness, for this witness, and by this witness.

I would look to the witness; and if the witness did accept, I would look Heavenward once more; and speak thus:

Father, service has been offered, and accepted; so I stand once more as a Man, in Your Name, and for Thy Glory. Amen

God will not awaken the True Heart of all the Children; and for a man who has not heard his sour note from one of those Heavenly Trumpets; they would simply leave out the part about the Divine Heart.

Don't believe anything I say; the proof is coming.

Back