Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

TO BLESS YOU

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusts in HIM” (Psalm 34:9).

Now a car cannot run without gas or electricity and people cannot live and be active without the nourishment of food or supplements for their body. But JESUS said something more is needed. JESUS said, “It is written (Deuteronomy 8:3), ‘Man must not live only on bread. He must also live by every word that comes from the mouth of GOD’ (Matthew 4:4 NIRV).

WHY? JESUS was saying that our minds and spirits needed fed for us to know how to think and do. Romans12:2 explains the only way we can keep from being conformed to this world is to daily have our minds renewed so we know GOD’s ways and what HE wants us to do.

JESUS said the tool for preparing and nourishing us to live each day, that which will renew of our minds, is the Word of GOD. “ For the Word of GOD is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart” (Hebrews 4:12).

It amazes me what the LORD says about HIS Word in Isaiah 55:11 where GOD clarifies what the Word of GOD will do. “so shall MY Word be that goes out from MY mouth; it shall not return to ME empty, but it shall accomplish that which I send it to do, and shall succeed (prosper) in the thing for which I sent it.”

Isaiah 55:10 illustrates what happens when we read the Word of GOD. “For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven, and returns not thither, but waters the earth, and makes it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater.”

Notice since the Word of GOD is alive it can meets individual needs. The Word gives each person what they need at the moment. It gives the farmer seed, so each one is supplied with what we need to do what we should do. But to the those who are hungry, those who have problems, fears or need direction, the Word gives nourishment and energizes them, giving them strength, comfort, motivation and direction. The Word gives whatever it is that that one needs. GOD and HIS Word is astounding.

Do you read it? I do!

Hugs
Sharon

ReplyForward

Ad
adbarmetrochoice.svg

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back